A Foiled Plot...
or An Opportunity to Deceive?
The Administrations of Tony Blair and George Bush may have foiled an imminent terrorist plot to blow up airliners en route to the United States. But a closer examination of the facts and history suggests that they dusted off an old scheme to fool people into thinking they were protecting them, perhaps to distract attention away from the deluge of bad news coming out of Iraq. At the very least, the Bush and Blair Administrations are guilty of using half-truths and politically positioned partial disclosures, designed to make their citizens afraid of a nebulous enemy, so they will be willing to relinquish more freedoms. It was shades of Animal Farm, Brave New World, and 1984.
Manipulating facts isn't beyond these men. Bush played this game before. On August 1, 2004, in one of the most laughable acts in George's war against a tactic, Administration officials joined hands with New York's politicians to tell America that Wall Street was under imminent threat of terrorist attack. The financial district was cordoned off and terrorist threat levels were raised to orange and red. What the politicians didn't reveal, however, was that the intelligence chatter was 2 to 3 years old. And in the case of today's "bottle bombers," it should be noted that none of the 23 men arrested had purchased an airline ticket, they did not have passports which means they were not going anywhere soon, and no explosives were found in their possession which means they may soon be released. British authorities are even accusing the Bush Administration of premature overreaction for the purpose of political pandering.
It turns out that the specific scheme to down 10 to 12 transcontinental airliners inbound to the United States using liquid explosives disguised as cosmetics was conceived, tested, and subsequently exposed 11 years ago. It was the brainchild of Ramzi Yousef, the Islamic terrorist behind the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center, the 1994 bombing of Philippine Airlines flight 434, and the 1995 bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Not only was every detail of Ramzi Yousef's plan the same as that allegedly thwarted by the Bush and Blair Administrations on Thursday, August 10, 2006, the mastermind and perpetrator was actually convicted of instigating and testing this scheme and has been in jail for more than a decade.
The most chilling part of the original plan, one known by Bush and Blair but not reported by them, is that Ramzi Yousef's strategy had a second component - one that would train Muslims to fly planes into American buildings. By examining the evidence, you will learn that America knew about an Islamic plan to hijack airliners and fly them into the World Trade Center five years before it happened.
While it is possible that Muslims, lacking ingenuity, plagarized an eleven-year-old plot, right down to the smallest details, and were about to test again, there is something nefarious about the news conferences held by senior officials in the Bush and Blair Administrations. They did everything but disclose the three most important facts:
One, all of the alleged perpetrators were Muslims. Those arrested, like so many Muslims around the world, recorded videotape recitals from the Qur'an, saying "I am ready and willing to die for Allah." Why were the Administration officials so unwilling to reveal this?
Two, the exact plot, which was eleven years old, was developed by the same Muslim who had been instrumental in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center, the 1994 bombing of Philippine Airlines flight 434, and the 1995 bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Connections are important because they transform evidence into understanding. Why was it that the Administrations didn't want their citizens to understand these connections?
And three, in the discovery of the original scheme in the Philippines, there was a credible and specific forewarning, five years in advance, of the 9/11 Islamic suicide bombings which killed over 3,000 Americans. Why didn't anyone bring this up?
The reason I believe that neither Administration disclosed these things is because the direct connection between Islam and terrorism reveals that their "war on terrorism" is a farce and that their invasion of Iraq was doomed to failure before it began. The whole truth confirms that these Administrations cannot be trusted.
Folks, the problem isn't liquid explosives, box cutters, or shoe bombs. It's Islam. If the world wants commercial aviation to be safe, it is going to have to deal with the reality that is staring them in the face, no matter how politically incorrect it may be. The world has to stop being afraid to tell the truth about Islam, and take steps as obvious as banning Muslims from flying.
These excerpts are from the Islamic Terrorism Timeline composed recently by Craig Winn. The comprehensive timeline, which begins in 1960 and concludes in 2004, links the motivation for terrorism to the religion of Islam by detailing every significant terrorist act over the past 44 years. A companion work, OPEC: the Crude Nature of Islamic Terror reveals the nature and consequence of the cartel, linking crude to terror.
The plot begins...
- February 26, 1993: In the United States, the first World Trade Center bombing in New York killed 7, including an unborn child, and wounded 1,040 more. The world's foremost Qur'anic scholar, the Egyptian Sheikh Ar-Rahman, masterminded the attack along with fellow Muslim terrorist, Ramzi Ahmed Yousef. If Islam isn't a terrorist religion, Sheikh Ar-Rahman's participation is hard to explain. As a result of his involvement in the crime, the blind Sheikh is serving a life sentence in the U.S. medical center for federal prisoners in Springfield, Missouri. The first Islamic bombing of the World Trade Center would cost Americans $500 million. The second Islamic bombing of the World Trade Center, would cost billions.
At least four Muslims working together packed a rented van with explosives and then parked it in an underground lot, hoping to bring the building down and kill everyone inside. The bomb included a device designed to release cyanide gas that would kill emergency response crews, but the poison gas was consumed in the fire. These four fundamentalists, some associated with the Abu Sayatt Group, were ultimately convicted for perpetrating this act of terrorism.
Ramzi Ahmed Yousef was proud of what he had tried to do. He confessed that his goal was to kill 250,000 Americans. As a good Muslim, and thus bad person, he said: "Our calculations were not very accurate this time. However we promise you that next time it will be very precise and the Trade Center will be one of our targets." America, however, thanks in large part to its lying politicians, professors, clerics, and media, did not, and does not, know who Yousef meant by "our." As a direct result, the number "they" would murder and mutilate would continue to rise from tens, to hundreds, to thousands, to millions of casualties.
Working with Eyad Ismoil, Famzi Yousef, who was also a follower of Sheikh Ar-Rahman, now preaching in a Brooklyn mosque, were also planning to blow up the U.N. headquarters building in N.Y.C., but that plot failed to materialize.
Sheikh Ar-Rahman was a leader in several Islamic terrorist clubs in Egypt, including al-Jihad and Gama'at al-Islamiyya. As you may recall from our October 1981 review of Sadat's assassination, Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri, Ar-Rahman's associate and the senior leader of al-Jihad at the time, co-founded MAK, the forerunner of al-Qaeda in Afghanistan using Osama bin Laden's Saudi money along with an even more lavish allowance from the American CIA. Living among the fundamentalist and ruthless Islamic Taliban, they aided and abetted the 9-11-2001 terrorist attack on America, targeting the same building. Although to be fair, the 9/11 plot was actually conceived and staffed in the al-Kod mosque in Hamburg, Germany and it was principally funded by fundamentalist mosques in Spain and the U.K.
- March, 1994: A plot coordinated in the Philippines between the Yousef and Abu Sayyat Islamic terrorist groups to blow up the Israeli Embassy in Bangkok with an ammonium nitrate fuel oil bomb failed when the truck carrying the bomb crashed en route. The driver is found dead floating in the fertilizer and crude. The same people would use their hatred of Jews, the same materials and the same strategy to blow up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City the following year.
- December 11, 1994: As part of the wave of increasing Islamic terrorism, Philippine Airlines flight 434 en route to Japan was bombed. One passenger was killed. The bomb was constructed by Ramzi Yousef (famous for the first bombing of the World Trade Center and less famous for the Oklahoma City bombing) on the first leg of the flight using a liquid explosive - a diluted nitroglycerine solution disguised in a contact lens-cleaner bottle. His electronic wristwatch was used to hide the detonator and timer. Yousef had even chosen a seat location directly over the main fuel tanks in the airliner's wings.
Yousef, however, wasn't as committed to the cause as are today's Islamic suicide bombers. After setting the timer, he got off the plane in Cebu, before the transpacific leg was flown to Tokyo. The bad news here is that, according to the Philippine investigation in early 1995, Yousef was using this flight as a test run. He had devised a plan to use liquefied explosives hidden in cosmetic and drink containers to simultaneously bomb ten transoceanic commercial aviation flights en route to the United States. If he succeeded, 3,000 innocent people would be killed.
The Philippine intelligence services reported: The Abu Sayyat Group and Ramzi Yousef carried out the attack as a practice run for their Bojinka plot, which was designed to blow up 10 airliners with similar liquid explosive devices as they crossed the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. The liquid explosives would be hidden in ordinary cosmetic and drink containers. Common electronic devices would be used to disguise the detonators.
Some connect Ramzi Yousef to the downing of TWA flight 800, departing New York for London, on July 17, 1996. Reasons include his close connections to mosques in New York City where the flight originated, the fact that a small explosion ignited flight 800's fuel tanks, and that the explosion came from the exact same position that had killed a passenger on the Philippine test flight 18 months earlier. While the NTSB admits that something ignighted flight 800's fuel tank, killing all 230 aboard, there is no other evidence to demonstrate that these events as related.
Ramzi Yousef was arrested a month after the PAL bombing for a murder he had orchestrated in Pakistan. In his temporary absence, it is speculated that his plot was usurped Khalid Sheikh Muhammad in Manila - a strategist associated with al-Qaeda. Khalid Muhammad was also captured in Pakistan, albeit almost a decade later.
We will see additional evidence concerning these fine Muslims on January 2nd, 1995. There an unrelated and failed terrorist plot will shed more light on the inhuman schemes of Islam.
- January 2, 1995: Investigators in the Philippines uncovered an Islamic plot to assassinate Pope John Paul II during his planned visit to Manila this month. While they foiled that plot, it was during this investigation that Philippine authorities discovered that Muslims, working with Ramzi Yousef, were planning to create undetectable liquid bombs, which would be much larger than the one used in December. Large cosmetic, sunscreen, shampoo, cologne, lotion, and beverage containers filled with a nitroglycerine solution would be stuffed into carry-on baggage and then smuggled onto 10 U.S. jumbo jets en route to the United States. Yousef's detonators would also be undetectable, hidden within the componentry and wiring of common electronic devices.
Ramzi Yousef had intended for all flights to be intercontinental so that the fuel tanks would be full, so that there would be the maximum number of passengers onboard, and so that the evidence of what he had done would never be discovered - buried deep beneath the ocean. His doomed flights would leave places like the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia and would be headed to the United States. His plan was to make a big splash, blowing up all 10 flights on the same day in a coordinated attack.
Now for the horrible news. The Philippine investigators learned that these same Muslims, men who were directly involved in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and the 199 bombing of the Oklahoma Federal Building, were actively engaged in the process of providing flight training for would-be Islamic suicide bombers at flight schools in the United States. According to the Philippine investigation, they planned to train Muslims to fly passenger airliners into strategic American targets, including the CIA, the Pentagon, the World Trade Center, the Sears Tower in Chicago, the Transamerica Tower in San Francisco, and an undisclosed U.S. nuclear facility.
- March 8, 1995: Gunmen killed 2 U.S. diplomats and injured a third, in an attack on a van taking them to work at the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Muslim militants, working for Yousef and the Abu Sayyat Group, said through their press agency that it was in revenge for the World Trade Center bombing convictions. Since Ramzi Yousef and his truck-bombing pals were good Muslims following Allah's orders and Muhammad's example, they were heroes, not villains. Crime was a matter of perspective.
- April 19, 1995: In a terrorist plot American politicians don't want linked to Islam, but is, a truck bomb outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City killed 168 people (19 of whom are children) and injured 600 others. The inspiration, strategy, financing, staffing and technical support came from Muslims in the Philippines with links to Pakistan, Iraq, and Egypt. The reason for this marriage of neo-fascists with jihadists is that Nazism and Islam are indistinguishable doctrines apart from time and place.
If you are interested in learning just how similar Hitler's Mein Kampf rant is to Muhammad's Qur'anic recital, you'll find 77 pages of Prophet of Doom dedicated to a side by side comparison of these texts. Turn to pages 195-196 of "Demented Deity," pages 388-402 of "Mein Kampf," pages 476-492 "Islam's Holocaust," pages 545-560 of "Blood & Booty," and pages 658-670 of "Profitable Prophet Plan" for a comprehensive review of these anti-Semitic terrorist dogmas.
In the early 1990s, Terry Nichols, a neo-Nazi, attended a Muslim militant meeting on the predominantly Islamic island of Mindanao in the Philippines. As we have seen, and shall continue to witness, the Philippines was now a hotbed of fundamentalist Islamic activities. Terrorists, Ramzi Yousef, Abdul Hakim Murad, and Wali Khan Amin Shah, were all present at the meeting. The theme was training in the making and handling of bombs sizable enough to destroy large buildings like the World Trade Center in New York City and the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. As you recall, Yousef, working with his mentor, Qur'an professor Ar-Rahman, was the mastermind of the World Trade Center bombing in 1993. Murad and Shah were convicted in the 1996 conspiracy to blow up 12 U.S. jetliners using a plan that Yousef had tested the previous year. These guys were good at what they did.
While we know that the documents Sandy Burger, Clinton's National Security Advisor, stole from the National Archives, covered issues critical of the administrations handling of Islamic terrorism, I am one of many who believe that FBI reports detailing the meeting between Nichols and Yousef were among the hundreds of classified forms he stuffed into his socks and down his pants. Clinton and Reno were all too happy to blame the Oklahoma City bombing on right-wing whackos. The fact it was perpetrated by Muslims, and tied directly to the first and second bombings of the World Trade Center, make them look as if they were sleeping on the job. That is the only rational explanation of Sandy "Burglar's" illegal escapade.
Iraq expert, Dr. Laurie Mylroie, author of The War Against America, and a consultant to the McVeigh defense team, explained: "the connection between Terry Nichols, the Philippines, and Ramzi Yousef, the man responsible for the first World Trade Center bombing, was a very important part of the puzzle that the FBI knew about but did not pursue because the Clinton administration didn't like where that would lead them." Dr. Mylroie's book marshals convincing evidence that Ramzi Yousef was acting as an agent for Saddam Hussein as he tried to seek revenge for Americans ousting him from Kuwait. The foreword to her book was penned by former CIA Director James Woolsey two weeks after the September 11th attacks. In that piece and other articles since the Murrah Federal Building bombing, Woolsey has expressed his support for her thesis. The former CIA Director scorches the Clinton administration (under which he served) for an unwillingness to look at the evidence of Islamic sponsorship of these acts.
Jayna Davis, an investigative reporter for the Oklahoma City NBC affiliate, KFOR-TV, interviewed eyewitnesses who had seen individuals identified as being of Middle Eastern extraction speeding away from the Murrah Building in a pickup truck immediately before the blast. Her investigative reports pointed to an Iraqi refugee, a former Republican Guard, who was living in Oklahoma City. He had come to the U.S. under a controversial Clinton program that had brought several thousand Iraqis here for resettlement without screening or security checks to weed out terrorists posing as students. Jayna Davis also located credible witnesses who placed this Iraqi Muslim in the company of Timothy McVeigh in the days prior to the bombing.
KFOR aired several stories with video footage of the Iraqi bombing suspect, but digitally blurred his face and did not identify him by name. They called him John Doe No. 2, and presented considerable evidence pointing to his involvement in the crime. They asked why federal authorities were completely uninterested in questioning him or looking at the evidence.
Once this murderous militant Muslim knew that the FBI wasn't going to pursue him for political reasons, the Iraqi suspect, Hussain Al-Hussaini, identified himself publicly and then launched a defamation lawsuit against Davis and KFOR.
Rather than looking objectively at Jayna Davis' or Dr. Laurie Mylroie's research, the national media adopted the Bill Clinton-Janet Reno thesis that the bombing was a domestic "right-wing" attack. While it suited them politically, a careful review of the evidence these investigations uncovered, will convince all but the jaundiced that Islam was at the very least, a co-conspirator. In fact, without Yousef's fuel and aluminum nitrate bomb making instructions, Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh could never have built their exploding truck. I have seen video evidence shot by Terry Nichols, that demonstrates that prior to his visit with Ramzi Yousef he couldn't even blow up a trash can.
- September 5, 1996: Fundamentalist Muslim and terrorist Ramzi Yousef was convicted for a 1995 plot to blow up 10 or more U.S. airliners as they crossed the ocean. Yousef was personally engaged in the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing and the 1995 Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing. This verdict provides considerable credence to the Philippine intelligence briefing dated January 2, 1995 - the report that foretold the who, what, where, how, and why of 9/11.
- November 13, 1997: Ramzi Yousef was convicted on this day of masterminding the 1993 New York World Trade Center bombing. The connection to Islam would go unheeded so both towers would fall to 19 Islamic suicide bombers in less than 4 years.
- August 10, 2006: Administrations of Tony Blair and George Bush used a potential reenactment of an eleven-year-old plot, half truths, and political spin, to frighten and inconvenience their citizens. With horrible news coming out of Iraq, they must have needed a distraction - something that would cause Brits and Americans to trust those who were not worthy of their trust.