Islamic Terrorism Timeline
- January 2, 1994: The World Food Program facility in Baidoa, Somalia was attacked by Islamic gunmen. One employee was killed and another was injured. A UN spokesperson said that the assault on the compound was part of a campaign against non-Muslim aid agencies.
The World Food Program had received many threats from local Islamic groups. The religious authorities in Somalia said that the humanitarian agency would be targeted by jihadist groups because "they promoted Christianity." In fact, the WFP is part of the UN, and thus Socialist and secular.
Muslims have been indoctrinated to think that all Western organizations are Christian. And Christian charities made Muslims look bad by comparison, something no Islamic society can tolerate. Comparisons promote choice, and the freedom to choose is diametrically opposed to the religion of Submission. In this singular, murderous and misguided act we are given a window into the reason the invasion of Iraq was lost before it began.
- January 3, 1994: A British citizen, a Canadian, and six Yemenis were among eight Hunt Oil Company employees kidnapped by Islamic jihadists in Kwalan, Yemen. The kidnappers demanded that the Yemeni regime release terrorists who had been arrested by the government in the anticipation of a hostage exchange.
- January 6, 1994: Croatian soldiers held four Canadian UN peacekeepers hostage for several hours. The Croats were members of the Ustashi Party, and thus Roman Catholic Fascists.
- January 9, 1994: The Mujahideen-e Khalq terrorist group assaulted the British Embassy in Tehran, Iran.
- January 10, 1994: Three jihadists stormed the Yemen Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The gunmen were Yemeni Muslims.
- January 10, 1994: The British finance officer assigned to the UN World Food Program was kidnapped in Mogadishu, Somalia.
- January 15, 1994: A French woman, employed by her embassy, was shot to death near the French Consulate in Algiers, Algeria. She was married to an Algerian, Muslim.
- January 16, 1994: Two US missionaries were kidnapped by FARC Marxists in San Jose, Columbia. A gang of 20 leftists carried out the assault on the aid workers who were part of the Christian New Tribes Mission. Capitalist Communists, the captors demanded a ransom.
The anti-Christian Socialist Secular Humanists executed the missionaries with gunshots to the head. Their bodies were dumped in the Cundinamarca Province a year after their abduction.
- January 18, 1994: An Iranian member of the secular Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan was burned when he opened a letter bomb addressed to his wife in Stockholm. The victim claimed that the Iranian religious regime was behind the attack.
- January 19, 1994: Muslim militants went on a bombing spree in Istanbul, Turkey. They mostly targeted American business interests. The Islamic Great East Raider Front Islamic Retaliation Detachment (even the acronym is verbose) claimed responsibility for the destruction of property.
- January 21, 1994: Four more Hunt Oil employees were kidnapped by Yemeni Muslims near Knowlon in eastern Yemen.
- January 23, 1994: A Jewish Tunisian was murdered in his Algiers, Algeria shop by Armed Islamic Group militants.
- January 23, 1994: Three French tourists were kidnapped in Yemen by Ahnum Muslims in the fiefdom's northern Hajjah Province.
- January 23, 1994: Two more Mormon churches in Columbia were completely destroyed by Marxists. Their anti-Christian bombs were deployed in Medellin and Bucaramanga.
- January 29, 1994: A Jordanian diplomat was killed by Muslim gunmen who shot him seven times as he drove from his house to work. The attack occurred in Syrian-controlled area of West Beirut.
A Palestinian who was a member of the Syrian-based Abu Nidal Fatah Revolutionary Council was arrested in connection with the murder. Palestinians have never forgiven the Jordanians for the September 1970 slaughter.
- January, 1994: Islamic Jihad and HAMAS temporarily put aside their Shia-Sunni rivalry to adopted a combined strategy to destroy Israel through the use of suicide bombers. Their goal was to provide a more fundamentalist Islamic alternative to the newly empowered Palestinian Authority which drew its authority from Yasser Arafat's Fatah and PLO. The secular and sectarian goals were the same, but Islamic Jihad and HAMAS preferred a terror only strategy as opposed to the PA's blend of violence and politics.
- February 1, 1994: In Algeria, two journalists, one French and the other Australian, were killed by the Armed Islamic Group in Algiers.
- February 2, 1994: A terrorist bomb exploded in a building used by two international relief agencies in Baidoa, Somalia. Two aid workers were injured. One of the agencies was the US-based Christian World Vision. The UNICEF offices were also damaged.
- February 7, 1994: A bomb exploded in the Misr-American Bank in Cairo. al-Gama'a al-Islamiya (the Islamic Group) was responsible.
- February 10, 1994: Palestine Islamic Jihad claimed credit for murdering an Israeli taxi driver in Moshav Helez.
- February 10, 1994: Two British MPs and a relief worker employed by Action Aid were kidnapped near Erigavo, Somalia by armed jihadists.
- February 12, 1994: Three Chinese road workers were kidnapped by Yemeni Muslims. The abductors demanded that the death sentences imposed on fellow tribesmen be lifted and that the construction of the Jihanah-Ma'rib road be stopped.
- February 14, 1994: Islamic Group terrorists opened fire on a bus filled with Romanian engineers in Asyut, Egypt. Al-Gama'a al-Islamiya claimed responsibility for the attack as part of their campaign against foreigners. On February 3rd and 8th, they had issued statements warning all foreigners to leave Egypt or suffer the consequences.
- February 16, 1994: The Islamic Group fired assault rifles at a cruise ship carrying foreign tourists down the Nile. In their press release, the Islamic Group claimed that this was their seventh and final attack to avenge the seven members of their group who were killed by Egyptian security forces during a jihadist raid the previous month.
In a world awash in folks bereft of the ability to be judgmental, this may seem somewhat restrained and moral, but it is neither. For the tactic of terror to be justifiable, the perpetrator must first have been an innocent victim. The target of the attack must have been responsible for the assault being avenged. And the application of terror must not only be proportionate to the threat, it should not exceed that which is necessary to minimize the likelihood of future attacks.
The Islamic Group was founded for the express purpose of imposing their political and religious will on others. They were the aggressors, drawing first blood. In fact, their seven jihadists were only killed because they were out trying to murder Copt Christians. And the boatload of foreign tourists were unrelated to the event being avenged. The universal inability for Muslims to apply the tactic of terror in a justifiable manner, makes all Islamic terrorism unjustifiable.
Further, no Islamic Group can be considered freedom fighters because the cause for which they toil is submission.
- February 16, 1994: An Iranian-made Katyusha rocket was fired into the Galilee agricultural region from Lebanon by a Palestinian terrorist group called 13 Black September.
- February 19, 1994: Members of the Islamic Party of Egypt claimed responsibility for firing machinegun rounds into at a passing train en route from Cairo to Luxor. Four passengers were injured, including two foreigners (a Taiwanese and Polish citizen). An Egyptian couple was also wounded. The jihadists claimed that the attack was designed to avenge the fact that three Muslims had recently been convicted of trying to assassinate Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
- February 21, 1994: In Algeria, a French citizen living in Algiers was murdered in his bookstore by Armed Islamic Group gunmen.
- February 23, 1994: Unable to restrain themselves, Egypt's most popular religious and political organization, al-Gama'a al-Islamiya claimed credit for bombing a train en route from Cairo to Luxor. Six foreign tourists were among the 11 people injured in the blast. Two Australians, two Germans and two New Zealanders were among the foreigners wounded.
According to their press release, this bombing was perpetrated to protest the death sentence imposed on Islamic Group members who were convicted of planning to assassinate Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
- February 23, 1994: A terrorist bomb blasted the Misr-American Bank in Cairo. The Islamic Group was responsible.
- February 25, 1994: A British tourist was stabbed by a Palestinian Muslim from Hebron.
- February 25, 1994: Demonstrating what a prolonged terrorist assault is capable of doing to a man, Baruch Goldstein, a resident of the Kiryat Arba settlement in Hebron, snapped, opening fire on Muslims at the Tomb of the Patriarchs, killing 29. The enraged Israeli wounded 250 Arabs before he was killed. Islamic riots broke out throughout Israel in response.
In the thirty-four year history chronicled in the Islamic Terrorism Timeline, in all of the 2000 pages of evidence and events, this is the first significant act of terror perpetrated by a Jew against Arab Muslims. And while this man's actions were inexcusable, the Muslims were not entirely innocent. Not only was their religion responsible for the massacre of millions of Jews starting with Muhammad himself, Muslims should never have built a mosque on a Jewish religious site. There had been long-standing tensions between Muslims and Jews over the use of the Cave of the Patriarchs because Muslims didn't belong there any more than Jews belonged building a synagogue around the Ka'aba in Mecca.
- February 27, 1994: A German tourist was stabbed in the back by a Palestinian woman in Jordan.
- March 1, 1994: In the United States, Rashid Baz, a Lebanese Muslim immigrant opened fire on a van crossing the Brooklyn Bridge. The Islamic terrorist and his Jordanian Muslim accomplice wounded four Hasidic rabbinical students, one of whom died. The jihadist fired repeatedly from his vehicle, killing 16-year-old Ari Halberstam. The Jordanian owned a taxi company which employed the murderer.
- March 1994: Lifelong terrorist, thief, and Chairman of the PLO, Yasser Arafat, along with Jewish traitor, Shimon Peres, Foreign Mangler of Israel, and his cohort, Yitzhak Rabin, Israel's Prime Miscalculator, were all awarded the Noble Peace Prize by the foundation established from a fortune made equipping armies to kill one another en masse. Bad was now good. Promoting terror was now considered peaceful. It's little wonder people are easily confused.
- March 1, 1994: Members of the Islamic Group bombed another bank in southern Egypt.
- March 1, 1994: Two UN guards were injured in Northern Iraq. Iraqi agents were blamed but Kurds were most likely responsible.
- March 3, 1994: The Islamic Group bombed an Egyptian-American Bank in Cairo.
- March 4, 1994: Al-Gama'a al-Islamiya opened fire on another Nile tourist ship. This time they killed a German.
- March 4, 1994: Iraqi jihadists attacked a European Relief Organization vehicle, injuring two local guards.
- March 6, 1994: An armed gang of Afghanis assaulted the Pakistani Embassy in Kabul. Their press release said that the attack was in retaliation for the deaths of a group of Afghanis who had hijacked a school bus in Pakistan and were killed by Pakistani security forces.
- March 7, 1994: Hizballah members kidnapped three SLA soldiers in south Lebanon. They went on to kill the soldiers and to murder the wife of one of the men.
- March 9, 1994: A bomb was defused in front of the French Cultural Center in Ghadir, Lebanon. The bomb had been disguised as a gift.
- March 11, 1994: A plot coordinated in the Philippines between Ramzi Yousef of the Islamic Group and the Abu Sayyaf terrorist organization to blow up the Israeli Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand was foiled. The jihadist driver got tangled in a traffic accident, crashing his truck filled with an explosive mixture of ammonium nitrate and 250 gallons of diesel fuel oil. He was found dead floating in his foul concoction of fertilizer and crude.
The same terrorist groups would use their hatred of Jews, the same mixture of materials, and the same delivery strategy, to blow up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City the following year.
What was interesting about this attack in addition to its legacy was that three Iranian Muslims were arrested in connection with it. One of these Iranians, Hossein Dastgiri, was convicted of the murder of a Thai national whose body was found inside one of the diesel-nitrate containers packed onboard the truck. This meant that Sunnis and Shias were working together when it came to targeting Jews.
- March 12, 1994: Marxists stormed into the Ba'hai church in East London, South Africa during a worship service. After separating the only three white congregants from black Christians, the Communists shot and killed them. Two of the victims were Assyrian Christians from Iran who had lived in South Africa for many years. The third victim was a visiting American citizen.
Responsibility for the murders was claimed by the Azanian National Liberation Army and by the Azanian People's Liberation Army.
- March 13, 1994: The Islamic Group attacked a tourist boat off al-Badari Island in Egypt. Their excuse this time was that it was in retaliation for the massacre of Bosnia's Muslims. While there was no connection of any kind between Bosnia and the tourists aboard the cruise ship, the alleged "Bosnian Muslim massacre" never actually occured. The event had been staged to make Serbs look bad just as Hizballah would do in Lebanon to make Jews look as if they were targeting civilians.
- March 13, 1994: A grenade was tossed into the British Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon.
- March 14, 1994: A Greek-Australian friendship organization in Melbourne was bombed. Muslim immigrants from the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia were suspected. They opposed Australia's pro-Greek stance in the region.
- March 14, 1994: Two Swedish journalists in Iraq were injured when a bomb attached to their car exploded in the Kurdish-controlled north.
- March 17, 1994: A Kurdish man was assassinated in a London restaurant by a Turkish agent.
- March 19, 1994: A bomb exploded in front of the Misr-American Bank in Cairo. The primitive device was locally made and al-Gama'a al-Islamiya was suspected.
- March 19, 1994: In Azerbaijan, a massive terrorist bomb exploded on a train in the Baku subway station. The bomb was planted in the lead car and was detonated by remote-control. The Islamic government had recently cracked down on rival Muslim groups.
- March 20, 1994: The chairman of the Cyprus Committee of Solidarity with Kurdistan was shot in Nicosia, Cyprus by two men on a motorcycle. He had direct links with the Kurdish Islamic terrorist group PKK and had received numerous death threats. The Turkish National Intelligence Organization was responsible for the assassination.
- March 21, 1994: A bomb exploded in the central market of Hat Yai, Thailand, injuring seven people, including four Malaysian tourists. The blast occurred as the area was being cleared following the discovery of a bag containing explosives wired to a clock. That bomb was filled with nails to make it especially lethal.
The Pattani United Liberation Organization claimed responsibility. They were demanding that four fellow terrorists arrested on suspicion of setting fire to local schools be released from custody - a move which confirmed their complicity.
Military intelligence officers said that the Pattani United Liberation Organization and the New Pattani United Liberation Organization had cooperated in a series of terrorist attacks throughout Thailand. Thai authorities alleged that their assaults were designed to attract funding from OPEC Muslims.
Founded in 1968, the Pattani United Liberation Organization sought to separate Thailand's predominately Muslim southern provinces from the rest of the country. They, like most all Islamic terrorists, wanted to establish an Islamic state based upon Sharia Law. Southern resistance to Thai rule had a long history, but PULO itself did not emerge as a leading Islamic terrorist group until the 1970s.
The Pattani United Liberation Organization fought alongside several other jihadist groups. Their Islamic assault on Thailand was most severe in the 1970s. It began to fade in the 1980s, and was nearly gone by the mid-1990s. It has since reemerged. Starting in 2001, a plethora of bombings and shootings once again terrorized Thailand's southern provinces. More than 800 people were killed in the name of Allah and Islam during this time. In July 2005, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra reserved emergency powers to help combat the rise of the Muslim menace.
PULO's most common tactics were drive-by shootings and bombings. Their attacks focused on public buildings, such as schools and police stations, and also on public officials. The most serious incident of the recent revolt occurred in October of 2004, when protests broke out after six Muslim men were arrested for providing the terrorists with weapons. This current religious revival of terrorism in Thailand now includes arson and more sophisticated bombings. Coordinated attacks are increasingly common.
- March 22, 1994: French businessman and his son were stabbed to death in their home in Algiers, Algerian. The Armed Islamic Group claimed responsibility for the murders. In their press release, they said: "the killings were part of our campaign to rid Algeria of Jews and Christians."
- March 22, 1994: Two Israeli farmers from Kibbutz Nahal 'Oz were stabbed by Palestinian terrorists who infiltrated the settlement.
- March 23, 1994: An Israeli was shot and killed by an Arab Muslim. The victim had been on his way to work. The PFLP (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - which isn't popular, pro-liberation, or Palestinian) claimed responsibility for the senseless murder.
- March 23, 1994: A bomb was thrown at the Israeli court building in Bethlehem. Today, there are no Jews or Israelis in Bethlehem. The Muslims who occupy the Jerusalem suburb have turned the Messiah's birthplace into a festering slum where only death and poverty prosper.
- March 23, 1994: A bomb was defused inside the Forte Grand Hotel, a British-owned facility in Amman, Jordan.
- March 24, 1994: A time-bomb exploded in Kapalicarsi's Covered Bazaar in Turkey. Two Romanians were among the four tourists injured. The Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) was blamed for the blast because they had recently announced a campaign against tourists in Turkey.
- March 27, 1994: A bus carrying 50 UN peacekeepers was machinegunned in Kurdish Northern Iraq. Two Austrian soldiers were wounded. The attack was part of the wider campaign of harassment of foreigners in Kurdish-controlled territories.
- March 28, 1994: A bomb exploded in the St. Sophia Church in Istanbul, Turkey. It had been turned into an Islamic religious shrine and tourist attraction. Three European tourists from Germany, Spain, and the Netherlands were injured The Kurdish Workers' Party (PKK) claimed credit for the bombing as part of its campaign to ruin Turkey's tourist industry.
- March 28, 1994: Three Dutch engineers working on a water supply project in Yemen were kidnapped near Sanaa by Islamic jihadists.
- March 28, 1994: Islamic fundamentalists assassinated a Russian Embassy employee in Algiers, Algeria. He was the fourth Russian to be slain by the Armed Islamic Group, an offshoot of Algeria's most popular religious and political party, in the past six months.
- March 29, 1994: An Israeli man was killed by two Arab Muslims wielding an ax. The savage crime in the name of Allah occured in Petah Tiqva, Israel. Both jihadists were residents of Khan Yunis.
- March 30, 1994: Two Indian UN peacekeepers were shot dead by Somali Muslims while they were escorting aid workers.
- March 31, 1994: An American associated with Food for the Hungry International (FHI), a Christian relief group headquartered in Geneva, was kidnapped by Khmer Rouge Communists along with eight Cambodians. The Marxist organization demanded that the relief group dig wells in territory they controled.
Five of the Cambodian captives were released the next day after FHI agreed to discuss the Khmer Rouge demands. The remaining hostages were released two months later, after food and medicine were delivered to the area.
- March 31, 1994: An Israeli was strangled and stabbed to death by DFLP assassins in Tel Aviv. The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, another complete misnomer, claimed that the savage murder was revenge for the death of a Gaza Arab.
- April 1, 1994: A Palestinian Muslim working in the PLO Political Department in Tunis, Tunisia was assassinated by rival terrorists.
- April 2, 1994: A bomb exploded in an Istanbul bazaar. Two people were killed, and twelve were wounded, including Spanish and Belgian tourists. The attack was part of a PKK campaign to dissuade tourists from traveling to Turkey.
- April 3, 1994: A German correspondent and her bodyguard were murdered in Iraq near the Iranian border. Two Kurdish Muslims were arrested in connection with the incident.
In an unbelievable attempt to impugn their foe, the Kurdish terrorists said that they had been ordered by Iraqi secret police to kill a foreigner in return for a cash payment of $1,000. An Iraqi Kurdish group played along with the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) also claiming that Saddam Hussein had promised a reward of $10,000 to anyone killing a foreigner in Kurdistan.
There is no Kurdistan. Kurds were terrorizing the Iraqi and Turkish regimes to create such a place. These bad boys were enemies, not business associates.
- April 3, 1994: Two more Chinese road workers were kidnapped by Yemeni terrorists.
- April 4, 1994: A Danish UN soldier was shot in an ambush in Kurdish-controlled northern Iraq. He was guarding a food shipment.
- April 6, 1994: A Hamas suicide bomber blew up a public bus in the town of Afula in northern Israel. The young Muslim crashed his car into the bus. The vehicle had been packed with 400 pounds of explosives which had been laced with nails.
Eight Israelis were killed including four teenage boys. Most of the injured were high school students.
HAMAS is an acronym for Harakat al-Muqawammah al-Islammiyya. It means Islamic Resistance Movement. The terrorist group is an outgrowth of the Muslim Brotherhood - the same organization that has spawned most fundamentalist Islamic hate groups. The Muslim Brotherhood is a Sunni, Salafist, Islamist, religious movement that originated in Egypt. It seeks the forced imposition of fundamentalist Muslim social, moral, legal, religious, and political mandates on the world.
Throughout the late 1960s, HAMAS's founder and spiritual leader, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, was actively engaged in the Muslim Brotherhood. He was an Islamic preacher, educator, and charity/social worker. In 1973, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin established al-Mujamma' al-Islami as an umbrella organization overseeing Muslim Brotherhood projects in Gaza. By the early 1980s, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin's fundamentalist Islamic ideology caused him to include jihadist acts along with his preaching and educating duties. He openly espoused violence against Israel and America.
After the outbreak of the first Palestinian intifada (armed Islamic uprising) in December 1987 (called by Fatah and the PLO), HAMAS was established as the political/religious/militant arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in Israel. HAMAS members began actively terrorizing and killing Jews.
In August 1988, HAMAS released its official charter. It stated that HAMAS was "committed to creating an Islamic state in the territory of Palestine" which it took to be all of Israel. According to the HAMAS charter, "the land of Palestine has been endowed to Islam, and it is therefore the duty of all Muslims to liberate Palestine through violent jihad." In this regard, the charter of HAMAS is indistinguishable from that of the PLO and it differs only in respect to scope with that of the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Jihad, Islamic Jihad, Hizballah, and al-Qaeda.
Hamas remains zealously dedicated to its violent, fundamentalist Islamist goals and seeks to destroy Israel and replace the Palestinian Authority with an Islamic state. While HAMAS and the Palestinian Authority/PLO do cooperate occasionally, HAMAS has generally presented itself as a pure Islamic alternative to Arafat's Marxist Muslim Fatah. HAMAS has violently opposed any political compromises with Israel and has frequently used suicide bombings and rocket attacks against to derail the peace process.
As part of its Islamist ideology, HAMAS maintains an active network of social services within the Palestinian Territories. They are funded by the OPECers in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Iran (somewhat surprising since Iran is Shia, not Sunni) and are designed to bribe Muslims into compliance with fundamentalist, jihadist, Islam. If you were a Palestinian, the choice would be between starving and submission.
Hamas's substantial financial support comes with strings attached. Children mus attend their schools and mosques and parents must sign oaths of allegiance. Hamas provides financial, food, housing, education, health care, religious, and recreation services that the Palestinian Authority has been unable to provide because they are more interested in enriching themselves than indoctrinating the populous in Islam. These inducements have substantially increased popular support for HAMAS, drawing political support away from Fatah, the PLO, and the Palestinian Authority. HAMAS has been able to leverage this support into an increased barrage of terrorist activities.
In January 2006, HAMAS ran candidates for Palestinian parliamentary elections for the first time. Shocking everyone in the West besides those who had read Tea With Terrorists, HAMAS won a landslide victory, winning over 65% of the vote and garnering 76 out of a possible 132 seats. While Western politicians and media spokespeople claimed that this negative turn of events could not have been predicted, I actively predicted this very outcome in the book and on radio shows beginning in 2002. Read the opening and title chapter of Tea With Terrorists if you'd like to know what other predictions I got right.
In a public address given on Wednesday evening, October 11th, 2006, George Bush's Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, said: "Palestinians deserve to live better than they do, and to be free of the humiliation of occupation in a state of their own." She was therefore saying that the Islamic terrorist organization Hamas was the victim of humiliating oppression rather than the oppressor of the Palestinian people, the opposite of what is actually true. She was also fabricating history. Before the Fatah and Hamas intifada against Israel, back when Muslims were integrated into the Israeli society, the "Palestinian people" were the best educated, most prosperous and most free Muslims in the world. But after their violent terrorist uprising, the Palestinians who were now separated from Israel became as indoctrinated, oppressed, humiliated, impoverished, hateful, and violent as all of the other Muslims who surround Israel's oasis of relative civility.
But worse than all of her revisionism and deceit, there is the moral question. To say that the "Palestinians deserve...a state of their own" is to say that terrorism is a valid and justified political strategy. The Palestinians are second only to the Pakistanis in the application of terror. And the only moral response to terror is rebuke, not reward.
America's second-most prolific and deadly liar went on to tell the audience of Palestinians: "I promise you my personal commitment to that goal." At the dinner marking the third anniversary of the American Task Force on Palestine, Rice preached: "There could be no greater legacy for America." The legacy of looting Israel, of thinning the nation at its waist, of giving her land to her enemy, is vividly portrayed by the prophet Isaiah. He says that such a nation will be pruned back and that its cities will be laid waste.
Let's examine some of the people who contributed to the rise of the Islamic Resistance Group - one of the world's most vicious and deadly terrorist associations. It's important to know the nature of those to whom America wants to turn over the keys of the Promised Land. We begin with the Islamic Resistance Group's founder, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin. He was born in the late 1930s and became paralyzed from the neck down as a result of a childhood accident. During his teenage years, he was heavily influenced by Muslim Brotherhood teachers. Thereafter, Sheikh Yassin began training as an Islamic teacher in Cairo.
In the late 1960s, Yassin began efforts to encourage pious Islamic religiosity and ritual observances among Gaza youth. He was briefly imprisoned by Egypt in 1966 and became disillusioned 1967 following Israel's rout of Team Islam in the Six-Day War. Thereafter, Sheikh Yassin focused on preaching and teaching fundamentalist Islam.
This focus on Islamic religiosity prompted Yassin to revive Muslim Brotherhood activities in Gaza. In 1973, he founded the Islamic Center which coordinated Muslim Brotherhood activities in the Gaza Strip. He was arrested in 1983 and 1984 after arms caches were discovered in his home. Such weaponry, therefore must have been part and parcel of his preaching and teaching fundamentalist Islam, and central to the mission of the Muslim Brotherhood.
For accumulating weapons whose purpose was to kill Jews, Yassin was given a 13-year sentence. He was released in May 1985 following a prisoner exchange. He was arrested again in May 1989 and sentenced in to life imprisonment. He was again released in a prisoner exchange in October 1997. The Palestinian Authority tried to place Yassin under house arrest in December 2001, leading to widespread clashes. Finally, he was killed in an Israeli missile attack on March 22, 2004.
Abd al-Aziz Rantisi was another influential Hamas member. He was born in 1947 in Yabna and grew up in the Khan Yunis refugee camp. He was educated as a pediatrician at Alexandria University starting in 1972. That is where he first came into contact with the Muslim Brotherhood. He helped establish the Islamic Center in Gaza in 1973 and became a bona fide member of the Muslim Brotherhood in 1976. He worked at Khan Yunis hospital as head of pediatrics but was dismissed by Israel in 1983 and was imprisoned multiple times for jihadist activities.
Abd al-Aziz Rantisi led Hamas starting in April 1989 but was deported by Israel to Lebanon in 1992 for inspiring and planning terrorist attacks. There he served as the spokesperson for other deportees. On his return, he was rearrested by Israel in December 1993 and held until April 1997. He was then held by the Palestinian Authority in detention for 21 months until February 2000. He was arrested again in July 2000 after calling the Palestinian participation in the Camp David talks an act of treason. He was released in December 2000, but has been rearrested multiple times since. He currently operates out of the Shaykh Radwan area of Gaza City where he served as a spokesman for Hamas. Following the killing of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, Rantisi was elected as the group's commander. Rantisi was killed by an Israeli missile strike on April 17, 2004.
Mahmud al-Zahhar is one of Hamas's most senior political and religious leaders. He was educated as a surgeon and served as a lecturer at the Islamic University in Gaza. He became Hamas's chief recruiter and publicist in April 1989. He then served as Hamas's representative to the PLO from January 1990. He was also deported to Lebanon in December 1992. Al-Zahhar was the target of an unsuccessful Israeli assassination attempt in September 2003 in Gaza City. The raid killed his son and a bodyguard in addition to injuring members of his family. With Hamas's victory in the 2006 Palestinian elections, al-Zahhar joined the government as their Foreign Minister. His first major initiative was a tour of neighboring Islamic countries where he was able to garner substantial aid from OPECers in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
Ibrahim Ghousheh was born in Jerusalem in November 1936. He was trained as a civil engineer in Cairo and then worked as an engineer in Jordan between 1962 and 1966. He served the Kuwaiti Emirs in 1971 and 1972. He toiled in Hamas public relations beginning in late 1992, operating out of Amman, Jordan. In 1999, he was arrested and held by Jordan, but was eventually deported to Qatar. In June 2001, Ghousheh attempted to return to Jordan, provoking an international dispute with Qatar. Jordan finally permitted him to stay on the condition that he curtail his work with Hamas, seeing that it was a terrorist organization.
Mahmud Abu Hanud was born in 1967 and graduated from Islamic College in Jerusalem. He was an active participant in the 1987 intifada, being wounded in a raid during that time. In 1992, he was deported to Lebanon where he is believed to have acquired military training. Following his return to the Palestinian Territories, he became the West Bank commander of Hamas's ‘Izz al-Din al-Qassem Brigades. In 1994, he was detained by the Palestinian Authority for firing on settler vehicles near Nablus, though he was released soon after his arrest. Israel attempted to assassinate him in Asira al-Shamaliyya in September 2000. He surrendered to Palestinian Authority forces and was detained until May 2001 when Israel bombed his prison in Nablus. He was finally killed on November 23rd 2001 when an Israeli missile hit his van. Keep in mind that the only reason that Israel was interested in this man was that he, like his comrades, was inspiring and equipping suicide bombers.
Musa Abu Marzuq was born in 1951 in Gaza. He studied engineering at Ayn Shams in Cairo and worked in the United Arab Emirates until 1981. He was a student in the United States from 1981 through 1991, receiving his PhD and gaining residency rights. After returning to the Middle East, he became the head of Hamas's Political Bureau. Musa Marzuq was expelled from Jordan, where he was in charge of public relations, in 1995. He was arrested at New York's JFK airport, though the U.S. dropped all charges against him in 1997, allowing him to return to Jordan. Marzuq was expelled again from Jordan in August 1999 when Hamas's offices there were closed by the Kingdom because of their terrorist affairs. Marzuq is now a Yemeni national and operates out of Damascus, Syria. He has been cited as a leading terrorist figure in assaults against Americans, and yet, Musa Marzuq uses Islamic charities in the United States to raise money for Hamas.
Ismail Abu Shanab was born in 1955. He was educated as a construction engineer at Colorado State University, where he received his Masters degree. He taught engineering at Gaza's Islamic University and served as deputy to Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of Hamas. For his involvement in Hamas terrorist acts against Israel, he was imprisoned for seven years. After his release in 1996, he served as Hamas's observer to the PLO Central Council and toiled as Hamas's representative to the Committee of National and Islamic Forces. He was killed in an Israeli attack in Gaza on August 21st, 2003.
Salah Shihadah was born in Gaza in 1953. He obtained a secondary school certificate, but his financial circumstances did not allow him to pursue his university education. He was, however, later invited to study medicine and engineering in Turkish and Russian universities. He continued his education in the Higher Institute for Social Service in Alexandria, where he first became affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood. Salah Shihadah was arrested in 1984 on anti-Israel terrorist activities and was jailed for two years. After being released in 1986, he worked as Director of Student Affairs at the Islamic University until Israeli authorities closed the university during the first Palestinian intifada. Ignoring the closure, Salah continued to work at the school, and was arrested again in August 1988. Shihadah was the founder of the first organized militant apparatus of Hamas, known as the Palestinian Mujahideen. This jihadist was killed in an Israeli missile strike on his residence in the Daraj neighborhood of Gaza City in 2002.
- April 7, 1994: Muslims in Israel opened fire on a crowd of commuters waiting to board a bus stop in a northern Israeli community. Two Jewish civilians were killed and five others were wounded in the attack. The murderous deed was so popular among Muslims, both the Sunni HAMAS and Shia Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
- April 7, 1994: Ten Belgian UN peacekeepers were killed while protecting the Prime Minister of Rwanda, Agathe Uwilingiyimana. He had been hiding in a UN compound in the Rwandan capital of Kigali. A Muslim militia joined by army troops attacked the UN position, capturing the Prime Minister, and then executing him.
- April 10, 1994: A border station in the Albanian village of Peshkepia was attacked by MAVI (Northern Epirus Liberation Front) guerrillas. They had entered Albania from Greece. Two soldiers were killed and three were injured.
MAVI claimed responsibility for the attack. In their statement they accused the Albanian government of mistreating ethnic Greeks.
- April 11, 1994: Rockets aimed at the British aircraft carrier Arc Royal, which was docked in Piraievs near Athens, were duds. It is thought that the attack was carried out in solidarity with Bosnia since the aircraft carrier's tour of duty was to enforce the no-fly zone over the Muslim trouble zone.
- April 12, 1994: In Bosnia, ten French aid workers were imprisoned in Sarajevo. A Dutch military observer also disappeared and was presumed kidnapped. He had been trying to flee Muslim controlled territories and cross into a Serb-held area.
- April 12, 1994: An Iraqi opposition figure was assassinated in his Beirut home. He was a leading member of the London-based, Shiite Free Iraqi Council. Two Iraqi diplomats were charged with the assassination.
Lebanon broke diplomatic ties with Iraq over the incident. Now that's a hoot. Lebanese Muslims had been killing each other and murdering Christians and Jews by the tens of thousands for two decades in a brutal civil war funded by Iran and Syria, and Iraq gets the boot for this.
- April 13, 1994: A bomb exploded on a commuter bus loading passengers in the Hadera Central Bus Station. Five Israelis were killed and 30 others were burned and mutilated. Allah's demons operating as Hamas claimed credit for the uncivilized behavior.
The explosive device had been carried on board the bus by a suicide bomber. Imagine being so completely indoctrinated that you believed your religious leader when he told you that seventy virgins are Allah's reward for killing Jews. Imagine being that cleric and motivating the Muslim boy to do such a horrible thing. Imagine living in a culture in which this terrorist murderer became a hero. Welcome to the Devil's lair; welcome to Islam.
- April 18, 1994: A Hamas member wielding an ax attacked passengers on a Jerusalem bus. He was shot by Israeli police after hacking two passengers to the point of death.
- April 19, 1994: The Sudanese Ambassador to Somalia was kidnapped by Muslim militants belonging to the Somali Hawadle clan. But as a viper would free a cobra, the corrupt Muslim leader was released eight days later. In the pantheon of states which sponsor genocidal terrorism, Sudan and Somalia reign supreme.
- April 20, 1994: The First Secretary to the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in Ankara, Turkey was the target of a bombing. A fundamentalist Muslim terrorist group calling themselves "the Great Eastern Islamic Raider's Front claimed responsibility. They fancied themselves as enlightened jihadists.
- April 25, 1994: In Saudi Arabia, an Ethiopian Muslim hijacked an Ethiopian Airlines flight en route from Jeddah to Addis Ababa. The plane flown to Sanaa, Yemen.
- April 28, 1994: In what many would consider strange bed fellows, Britain revealed an Iranian plot to supply the IRA (Irish Republic Army) with guns and money. In practice, Catholicism and Islam are extraordinarily similar and will ultimately unite to serve the Antichrist. This is just a foretaste of what is to come.
- May 1, 1994: In Sierra Leone, a Russian miner was kidnapped by Islamic rebels. He was released in Guinea two years later.
- May 7, 1994: An American tourist was attacked by a Palestinian teenager outside the village of Husan in the West Bank. The Islamic jihadist stabbed the American and then ran away.
- May 8, 1994: Two French Christians, a priest and a church worker, were murdered by the Armed Islamic Group in Algiers, Algeria. Jihadists killed them in the bookstore they jointly owned.
The killings were a side show to a religious and political protest staged by the Islamic Salvation Front - the parent of the Armed Islamic Group. Tens of thousands of fundamentalist Muslims were demonstrating in protest of the Algerian military regime.
- May 17, 1994: Rival Somali militias killed five Nepalese UN peacekeepers. The UN troops had been trying to mediate inter-clan dispute in Mogadishu.
- May 19, 1994: A bus with 25 Russian citizens was attacked near Ziam, Algeria as it made it way to the airport. Three Russians and 11 Algerian guards were killed. Five others were injured. They were trying to flee the Islamic killing fields but the terrorists would let them.
- May 20, 1994: A Yeshiva student was stabbed by an Arab Muslim in Jerusalem because the Muslim had read in the Qur'an that Jews were apes and swine.
- May 21, 1994: In Ireland, two men burst into a Dublin pub during a fundraising event for imprisoned IRA members. The British terrorist opened fire on the Irish patrons before leaving a bomb and fleeing. Fortunately, the Brit's thirty pound bomb did not explode.
The Ulster Volunteer Force claimed responsibility. While the Catholic IRA was linked directly to state sponsors of Islamic terrorism in Libya and Iran, and while they ultimately killed over a thousand people, their targets were most always British government officials, military, and police, not civilians. And the British had it coming. They had treated the Irish like dogs for centuries, invading their ancestral homeland and then oppressing them.
- May 23, 1994: UN officials in Kenya came under attack from Muslims in Lokichogio, close to the Sudanese border.
- May 29, 1994: An Iranian dissident was shot and killed as he drove through Ghalebieh, Iraq. His killers were Shiites loyal to the Iranian religious regime.
- June 4, 1994: A Chinese Communist and two Iranian scientists working on a uranium mining project in Iran were abducted. The Interior Ministry in Tehran said that the three had access to particularly sensitive information concerning the country's nuclear program.
- June 6, 1994: Two British citizens, one of whom was just 16 years old, were kidnapped in Srinagar by a group of Pakistani Muslim militants. The terrorists were members of Harkat ul Ansar. The group demanded that the Indian government release imprisoned Pakistani jihadists who had waged war in Kashmir.
Founded in 1993, Harkat ul-Ansar was a Pakistani government-sponsored terrorist group fighting to separate Kashmir from India. The ultimate goal of the Order of Helpers was to increase the territory under Pakistani control. Jammu and Kashmir are the only states in India where the majority of the population are Muslims. That said, Hindus treat Muslims much better than Muslims do. But then again, the same thing can be said for Jews in regards to their superior treatment of Muslims vis a vie Islamic regimes.
Harkat ul-Ansar was created by and for Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). Two Islamic terrorist groups which had participated in the Great Jihad in Afghanistan against the Soviets were merged. Harkat ul-Jihad al-Islami (Order of the Islamic Jihadists) and Harkat ul-Mujahideen (Order of the Holy Warriors) became Harkat ul-Ansar. Pakistan's ISI provided these killers with funds, arms, and training, and mission. While it is a surprise to most Americans who have been conditioned to believe that Pakistan is an ally, the fundamentalist Islamic state is actually today's most prolific sponsor of terrorists.
The favored tactics of Harkat ul-Ansar included terrorist bombings, kidnappings for ransom, political assassinations, and armed attacks on Hindu civilians living in Kashmir. In addition to being born out of Islamic conquest in Afghanistan, the Order of Helpers was also political. They became the terrorist wing of Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Islami, the fundamentalist, and majority Islamic political party in Pakistan.
In 1997, the United States designed the HUA a terrorist organization, alleging that the group was associated with Osama bin Laden. That was particularly laughable, not with regard to the group's association with al-Qaeda which was genuine, but because Harkat ul-Ansar was an appendage of the Pakistani regime - America's alleged ally.
After their terrorist troop was labeled bad by their primary military and aid benefactors, Pakistan's ISI dissolved the Order of Helpers by splitting the jihadist network back into its component parts: the Order of Islamic Jihadists (Harkat ul-Jihad al-Islami) and the Order of Holy Warriors (Harkat ul-Mujahideen). While not particularly clever, the slight of hand was sufficient to fool the ignorant.
After the attacks of September 11th (which were in large part funded by Pakistan's ISI) and the emergence of Pakistan as a "key ally" in the mythical "war on terror," the state-sponsored terrorists lost some of their overt support and had to rely more heavily on Islamic political parties and charities for funding.
Fazlur Rahman Khalil, former leader of Harakat ul-Mujahideen, was one of the most important terrorists in Pakistan. Khalil served as the leader of the Harakat ul-Ansar as well before the organization was recast under its original names. He had been student in the fundamentalist Binori madrassah in Karachi, Pakistan - the same religious school which had trained Mullah Omar of Taliban fame. As an alumnus of Terror University, Khalil maintained strong ties with al-Qaeda and the Taliban. He is one of five signatories of bin Laden's famous 1998 fatwa, which called on all Muslims worldwide to kill Americans whenever the opportunity arose.
In addition to serving the Pakistani government in his managerial role running the Order of Helpers and Order of Holy Warriors, Fazlur Rahman Khalil served as a jihadist recruiter and terrorist trainer for hundreds of Taliban militants. In reality, Khalil established and ran the extensive network of terrorist training camps attributed to al-Qaeda throughout Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Kashmir.
To appease the United States, Rahman Khalil was "arrested" in May 2004 by the Pakistani government for his role in transporting Pakistani militants into Afghanistan in order to assist the Taliban during America's October 2001 invasion. Coddled in a government mansion, the world's most effective terrorist recruiter and trainer was released six months later. The pretense was "lack of evidence," though it was obvious that the whole of the Pakistani junta, from General Musharraf on down, had ulterior motives in releasing him. Second only to bin Laden, Khalil was the most popular religious, political, and military figure in Pakistan. Harming him would have been a death sentence.
In June 2005, two American citizens residing in California, both of whom were Muslims, Hamid Hayat and Umer Hayat, were arrested for their participation in an al-Qaeda plot against Americans. Both men told the F.B.I. that they had received their training in a camp run by Rahman Khalil. While this revived interest in capturing the Pakistani terrorist, like Osama bin Laden and Mullah Omar, the Islamic scholar's whereabouts are unknown.
But the terrorist didn't work alone. Born in South Punjab, Pakistan in 1976, Matiur Rahman became Rahman Khalil's associate. He rose to prominence in the late 1990s by managing the logistics of Pakistan's various terrorist networks. He was also a zealous recruiter.
The younger Rahman proved himself to be a skilled explosives expert. And he had a talent for passing his destructive knowledge on to wannabe jihadists. In addition to instructing fellow Pakistanis, Rahman trained the most promising Western Muslims to kill en masse.
By September of 2004, Matiur Rahman had become the chief liaison between al-Qaeda and the Pakistani Muslim community. He took over responsibility for the extensive directory of Islamic terrorists which has been dubbed by the Intelligence community as the "Rolodex of Jihad." The file contains a massive listing of the names, affiliations, skill sets, and contact information of every Muslim trained by Pakistan, al-Qaeda, or the Taliban in the world. This directory has served as a database for selecting volunteers for terrorist operations in Asia, Europe, America, and Africa.
- June 15, 1994: A Coca-Cola Company vehicle carrying three Italian employees was fired on in southwest Algeria.
- June 19, 1994: An AP journalist was kidnapped in Mogadishu, Somalia despite having a police escort. She was forced out of her car into another vehicle and taken away. Police said that she had been abducted for ransom.
- June 20, 1994: A bomb planted in the Masshad Reza Shiite mosque and mausoleum in Iran exploded, killing 26 and wounding 170. Hundreds of Shia had gathered to commemorate the assassination of their patriarch, Imam Hussein, Muhammad's grandson.
While the People's Mujahideen, an Iraqi-based opposition group, claimed responsibility, Ramzi Yousef and the Abu Sayyaf Group were guilty of committing the crime. Within a decade, Shiites would get their revenge as the Sunnis in Iraq came under their control.
- June 21, 1994: Two bombs exploded in Fethiye, Turkey, wounding ten tourists. An Austrian, two Germans, three Brits, and four Turks were among those injured. The Kurdish Patriotic Union claimed responsibility.
- June 22, 1994: Bomb blasts in Marmaris, Turkey injured 21 people and killed a British tourist. The Kurdish Patriotic Union claimed credit.
- June 28, 1994: A Jewish man was stabbed in the head and neck as he worked on his car in Israel. The Arab Muslim assailant fled to the village of Dahiyat al-Barid.
- June 30, 1994: A large mob of Armed Islamic Group members forced their way into a Coca-Cola plant in Algiers, Algeria. They set off bombs and ignited gasoline they had poured around the facility.
- July 4, 1994: The German consulate in Athens was occupied by members of the Kurdistan National Liberation Front. They were protesting the killing of a Kurdish youth by German police in Hanover.
- July 7, 1994: An Israeli was kidnapped and killed by a Palestinian gang calling itself, Ahmad Qasir Martyr Group. He was abducted in Jerusalem and then taken to the village of 'Aqib where he was shot and left to bleed to death.
- July 8, 1994: Armed Muslims in Algeria boarded a cargo ship docked in Jijel. They killed seven Italian sailors by slitting their throats. Proud of what they had done in the name of Allah and Islam, the Armed Islamic Group claimed responsibility for the savage slayings.
- July 11, 1994: In Algeria, a bus was ambushed by Islamic fundamentalists disguised as police manning a checkpoint. Five employees of the Sonatech Oil Company were taken from the bus and executed. Four of the victims were Russians; the fifth was Romanian.
The same day, the Armed Islamic Group killed four men in the restaurant inside the Algiers Zoological Gardens. Two of the men were Serbs. A total of 51 foreigners had been killed by Islamic fundamentalists in this phase of Algeria's religious cleansing crusade.
- July 12, 1994: A French woman was abducted and later found with her throat cut in Rouiba, Algieria. She had been missing for three days before her body was discovered. A Polish woman who had been kidnapped with her was released unharmed. Islamic fundamentalists, who posed as police officers, were responsible.
This same afternoon, three Islamic jihadists attacked a police vehicle parked outside the Italian Embassy in Algiers. Two police officers were killed and a third was injured.
- July 15, 1994: The Oman and Yemen Ambassadors to Algeria were both kidnapped in Algiers. Their burnt-out car was found in an area controlled by the Armed Islamic Group. They were released upon payment of ransom.
- July 16, 1994: The former Iranian Deputy Cultural Minister under the Shah, who was in the process of fleeing the religious regime in Iran, was the target of an attempted kidnapping as he entered Venezuela. The Venezuelan Foreign Ministry reported that four officials from the Iranian Embassy, who had tried to seize the diplomat, were expelled from Venezuela.
- July 18, 1994: A UN convoy in Somalia was attacked north of Mogadishu by Muslim militants belonging to the Habr Ghidir clan. One New Zealand and three Italian officers were kidnapped along with seven of their Malaysian escorts. Two other Malaysian soldiers were killed in the attack.
- July 18, 1994: In Buenos Aires, Argentina, a Jewish community center was bombed by Hizballah. Allah's Party killed nearly 100 Jews in the attack. Catholicism's grip on South America had fostered a strong anti-Semitic climate where Islamic terrorists could operate with impunity. No one was ever held accountable for this horrific crime.
The Argentine building which was completely destroyed, had housed several Jewish organizations, including the Argentine Israelite Mutual Aid Association and the Delegation of Argentine Israelites. There was also a Jewish historical archive in the facility containing files on Nazis who had fled to Argentina in the arms of the Catholic Church to avoid being held accountable for the Holocaust.
The massive 350-pound fuel oil and nitrate bomb was very similar to the ones which had blasted the World Trade Center and would blast the Oklahoma City Federal Building. It was placed in a van which was parked at the front door of the building. One side of the vehicle was specially reinforced with steel plates to direct the blast towards the building. It was detonated by a suicide bomber - something that is difficult for Muslims to accomplish in non-Islamic cultures.
A group calling itself Ansar Allah (Allah's Helpers) claimed credit for the mass murder. In actuality, the perpetrators were Allah's Party, known as Hizballah. The terrorists were Shia Lebanese and Iranian Islamic fundamentalists. They had been funded and trained by the Shiite religious regime in Tehran, Iran, which also provided logistical support. The attack was orchestrated from the Iranian Embassy in Buenos Aires. An Argentine judge even issued arrest warrants for four Iranian employees of the Embassy based upon their involvement in this crime. But in that Iran and Argentina are both OPEC nations, and both are anti-Semitic, no one was actually convicted.
The U.S. State Department said that Ansar Allah was a "clandestine subgroup of Hizballah," in its commentary on the Argentina and Panama attacks. Names, however, are telling. Americans have been duped into believing that Allah is the Arabic word for "God" so as to obfuscate Islam's culpability. But if that were true, Allah cannot be God because the Qur'an says that illah is the Arabic word for god and that Allah is one of the Islamic god's names. His other name is Ar-Rahman, which means "merciful." It is a brilliant disguise for Satan, who is disingenuous but not stupid. By using either of these names in their names, terrorists confirm that they are Muslims killing on behalf of their god.
The Ansar moniker is also telling. The Ansar were the first Muslim converts in Yathrib, today's Medina. These "Helpers" were second class citizens in the seventh century Muslim community because Muhammad's clan was from Mecca. The Ansar, however, are the sole reason Islam exists today. The religion which had failed in Mecca was reborn in Medina because the Ansar "pledged to wage war against all mankind" on behalf of Muhammad. The Ansar were terrorists, following Muhammad on 75 terrorist raids during the first ten years of the Islamic Era. By using this term, the Islamic terrorists who murdered one hundred Jews in Argentina confessed that they knew their Hadith and that they were following Muhammad's example.
Allah's Helpers went on siesta for almost nine years following these lethal and savage anti-Semitic South American assaults (they would bomb a Panama commuter plane filled with Jews the following day). But then, Ansar Allah claimed credit for bombing the Lebanese media station Future TV. It was regarded as being supportive of the secular Prime Minister Rafik Hariri - which Hizballah opposed. Muslims despise free speech and choice as much as they hate Christians and Jews. The Lebanese attack provided further evidence of the relationship between Ansar Allah and Hizballah.
But time marches on and Muslims behave like Muslims. The Ansar Allah division of Hizballah came under the command of Sobhi Tufaili, the former Secretary General of Allah's Party. That meant that things were no longer cozy between parent and splinter. Sobhi Tufaili ran afoul of Hizballah's current Secretary General, the Islamic cleric and terrorist Hassan Nasrallah. Their rift was related to funding and control between Hizballah's two patrons, Iran and Syria.
In a move designed to fool fools, Syria has officially backed Sobhi Rufaili as a means of complying with U.S. pressure to restrain Hizballah's influence. But since Nasrallah's headquarters is in Damascus, positioning the ousted Tufaili (who is hiding in Lebanon) to challenge to Nasrallah is a flight of fancy. Iran has put its OPEC crude squarely in Nasrallah's court and they will continue to resist all international pressure to reign in Allah's Party. Further, without oil, Syria is a dependant, and thus satellite state of Iran. And Nasrallah is arguably the most revered Muslim in the world.
After Sobhi Tufaili was booted out of power by Hassan Nasrallah, and expelled from Hizballah in 1998, he used Allah's Helpers to launch armed raids against Hizballah positions in the Bekaa Valley. But it was like a swarm of fleas trying to bring down a heard of camels.
Allah's Party isn't all about fighting, funding, and politics. It's religious too. Hassan Nasrallah, who was born in the Bourj Hammoud neighborhood of East Beirut in 1960, sojourned to Najaf, Iraq to study Islam under the supervision of Abbas al-Musawi. Musawi, like Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman (the blind Qur'an scholar responsible for the Islamic Group and the first bombing of the World Trade Center), was both an Islamic theologian and terrorist. Professor Abbas al-Musawi left his seminary to become Secretary-General of Hizballah.
Under Musawi's tutelage, Nasrallah formulated his worldview. Like all good Muslims, it included a fervent anti-Semitism and belief that the state of Israel should be eliminated from the face of the earth. After all, the Qur'an says that Jews are apes and swine.
In 1978 Nasrallah returned to Lebanon. He became an Islamic teacher at the religious institute established by Musawi in Baalbak. Hassan Nasrallah's charisma and impassioned religious oratory appealed to many young Shiites. As such, the Islamic scholar turned terrorist gained an impressive body of followers among those who react, but seldom think.
During the Lebanese Civil War, Nasrallah joined the Shia AMAL militia and terrorist group. But in 1982, after Iran sent its Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps into Lebanon's Bekaa Valley to attack Israeli, Nasrallah and his jihadist associates left AMAL, forming Allah's Party known today as Hizballah. He did so with Iranian funding, arms, government support, and military training.
Completely indoctrinated in Salafi Islam, it should be no surprise that Hassan Nasrallah's career as a mujahideen commander was the stuff of legend. Brutal and hateful, he used his impeccable religious credentials to quickly rise through its ranks of the Islamic terrorist organization.
However, in 1987, during a lull in the Lebanese, Syrian, Iranian, Israeli, Sunni, Shia, Phalange, AMAL, PLO, HAMAS, Hizballah Civil War, Hassan Nasrallah traveled to Iran and resumed his theological studies. He attended the famed Shia seminary in Qom. Then in 1989, when sectarian infighting between Lebanese Sunni and Shia Muslims intensified, Nasrallah interrupted his religious studies to lead Hizballah's forces in battle. By 1989, the Qur'an scholar had become head of the Central Military Commander of Allah's Party. He had also earned a seat on its Jihad Council.
After the Islamic cleric and terrorist Abbas al-Musawi was killed by Israeli forces in 1992, Hassan Nasrallah took advantage of internal strife within Hizballah to position himself as the favored child of the Ayatollah Khomeini. With the religious, financial, and military backing of the Ayatollah, Nasrallah became Secretary–General of Allah's Party.
In 2000, Hassan Nasrallah used the same ploy that had worked for Yasser Arafat. While he was out of the country, he claimed victory when Israel unilaterally withdrew its forces from southern Lebanon. But since Israel's defensive move into Lebanon had never been the reason behind Hizballah's rage, Nasrallah simply moved the battlefield. He started training and funding Palestinian Muslims to terrorize Israel during the al-Aqsa Intifada. The blood of thousands of Jews stains his soul.
If Hassan Nasrallah were younger, he would be a perfect candidate for Gog, the religious, political, and military leader who in 2027 will convince as many as 200 million Islamic jihadists from Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, the Caucasus region, Egypt, Libya, and the Sudan to unite and attack Israel during the Magog War. I say this because Nasrallah's most noteworthy achievement has been his transformation of Allah's Party from a standard Islamic terrorist group into a massive fighting force equipped with the best weapons money can buy.
During this time, the Islamic scholar has become the most influential religious, social, political, and military personality in Lebanon and Syria, and perhaps in Iran and Iraq as well. Nasrallah's status reach a new high during Hizballah's 34-day military engagement against Israel in the summer of 2006 - a conflict in which he artfully blended terror and militia tactics, deception and religion to win the propaganda war. As a result of his media manipulation, religious and terrorist credentials, Nasrallah has become one of the most revered figures in the Islamic world.
- July 19, 1994: Two Chinese engineers working at the Guddu Thermal power plant in Pakistan were kidnapped. They were seized in the midst of a dispute between the Afghan leader Mullah Rocketi and Pakistan's ISI regarding the status of various other hostages.
- July 19, 1994: As a sign that Muslims were everywhere, a Panamanian commuter jet was bombed by a Hizballah suicide bomber shortly after departing Colon. The devotee of Allah's Party killed 21 passengers, most of whom were Jewish. Three Americans were also among Islam's victims.
Ansar Allah (Allah's Helpers) claimed credit for this attack as well as for the bombing of the Jewish Community Center in Argentina the previous day.
This might seem like a random attack out of the blue in that Panama is a long way from Mecca and Panamanians aren't engaged in this spiritual war. However, this particular flight held a very high percentage of Jewish passengers and Allah's Party is more than anything else, anti-Semitic.
- July 19, 1994: An American tourist was executed by the leader of the Al-Jihad terrorist group in India. Sher Khan, was a Pakistani state-sponsored Islamic organization dedicated to killing non-Muslims and imposing the religion, politics, laws, and customs of Islam on the world.
Another Pakistani-backed Islamic terrorist group, however, subsequently apprehended the murdering jihadist. They feared that "world opinion would turn against their movement" if Pakistani Islamic organization were directly linked to the murder of an American.
- July 23, 1994: An American tourist in Israel was stabbed by Palestinian Muslim. The American woman had been walking in the Arab sector of Jerusalem.
- July 25, 1994: Having lost the last three battles with Israel, Jordan signed a declaration to end its 46-year-old state of declared war against the Jewish state. According to prophecy, Jordan will opt out of the Magog War during the tribulation, but it won't matter. They will be trampled by Muslims scurrying to bludgeon Jews in 2027-8. Fulfilling prophecy, Jordan is the most universally disliked Islamic nation amongst Muslims.
- July 26, 1994: Islamic terrorists in Israel served their god by placing a bomb aboard a commuter train traveling from Nahariyya to Tel Aviv.
- July 26, 1994: Acting like Muslims in Cambodia, the Khmer Rouge bombed a train going from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville. Once the train was derailed, the Marxist terrorists stormed it. They killed 13 passengers and robbed the survivors.
The leftists took a substantial number of people hostage. Upon receiving a ransom, they released all but three Westerners, a Brit, Australian and French citizen. The kidnappers demanded a $50,000 ransom for each of them and threatened to kill their captives if it was not paid. In addition to obtaining money, the Cambodian government said that the Khmer Rouge was trying to discourage foreign investment in Cambodia.
The hostages' bodies were found in shallow graves in November 1994. They had been bludgeoned to death by the Socialist Secular Humanists two months earlier.
- July 26, 1994: A car bomb destroyed part of the Israeli Embassy in London. The explosion also damaged Kensington Palace. Since assaulting Jews is the best way to express one's Islam according to the Qur'an, the attack was claimed by various groups including Hamas, the Islamic Movement of the Oppressed, and the Palestinian Resistance.
In January 1995, five people were arrested and held under the U.K.'s Prevention of Terrorism Act. Four were Jordanians and the fifth was a Lebanese Muslim. Two of the Jordanians, Nadia Zekra and Jawad Mahmoud, were indicted for the bombing and charged with conspiring to cause explosions. A month later, a Lebanese woman, Samar Alami, was arrested and charged with this bombing as well as the attack the following morning on the Joint Israel Appeal offices in London.
All six Muslims were linked to the Palestinian/Islamic terrorist group known as Hamas. Armed with this knowledge, three Palestinian fundamentalists were arrested in June 1995 and charged in the same bombings.
- July 27, 1994: A second car bomb in as many days exploded outside Balfour House, headquarters of the Joint Israel Appeal in Finchley, North London.
Just reading the name "Balfour" sends shivers up my spine. It is the name of one of the most misunderstood and misfortunate miscalculations in human history. At the end of World War I, the Balfour Declaration described how lands subjugated by the defeated Ottoman Empire would be allocated. The region called Trans-Jordan, which includes all of today's Israel, West Bank, and Jordan was to be returned to the Jews and serve as their national homeland. Yet even though they were given 98% of the conquered Middle East, Muslims terrorized the Brits into capitulation. The entire Ottoman Empire was divided as decreed except for Judea. As a result, Muslims teaming with Nazis slaughtered six-million Jews during World War II. And even then, when returning Jews to their ancestral homeland was mandated by the international community, Muslims forced them into a situation which was ultimately indefensible. Moreover, they immediately went to war against Jews, now Israelis. When that strategy blew up in their faces, Muslims turned to the tactic of terror, their signature behavior.
But that isn't the end of the story because the fiefdoms given to the Wahhabi Emirs in Iraq, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia contained the world's richest oil deposits. It is upon this crude foundation that fundamentalist, and thus jihadist Islam, has risen. Therefore, everything we have witnessed in the 2000 pages of the Islamic Terrorism Timeline is a direct derivative of the miscalculations attributed to the framing and execution of the Balfour Declaration.
– July 31, 1994: An American priest was kidnapped by members of the Abu Sayyaf Group. Their goal in attacking Christians was to impose an Iranian-style Islamic republic in the Philippines.
What's interesting here is that the Catholic clergyman was rescued by members of a rival Muslim group, the MNLF, which is known today as the Moro Islamic Liberation Front. They set up a roadblock and opened fire on the Abu Sayyaf kidnappers when they refused to stop. The MNLF was at the time engaged in peace talks with the Philippine government (which is heavily influenced by Catholicism). The Muslims were trying to win concessions through diplomacy which would ultimately make the existing Christian community easier prey. It was the same tactic Yasser Arafat used with Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton in his lopsided and disingenuous Camp David and Oslo Accords.
By freeing a Catholic priest, and by appearing to be a foe of one of Islam's most ruthless terrorist organizations, the duplicitous Muslims fooled a government weary of being terrorized. But it was all for show. The Moro National Liberation Front abstained from terrorism only in the since that they changed their name to the Moro Islamic Liberation Front and no longer claimed credit for the terrorist acts they sponsored. Further, the best Muslims left the MNLF, now MILF to join Abu Sayyaf.
- August 1, 1994: Muslims in Spain sent a postal bomb to the Israeli Consulate in Barcelona. It exploded, burning a mailroom clerk.
- August 3, 1994: In a foreshadowing of what would occur on a much larger scale in Iraq, Algerian Islamic fundamentalists dressed as policemen killed five foreign nationals in Algiers. The religious militants used their cover to crash a car bomb into a French diplomatic facility. The Armed Islamic Group claimed responsibility. They were the armed wing of Algeria's majority religious and political party, the Islamic Salvation Front.
- August 8, 1994: In Turkey, Kurdish PKK jihadists kidnapped two Finnish tourists who were traveling near the Iran-Iraq border.
- August 11, 1994: In Germany, a Turkish building housing a mosque and cultural center was destroyed by arsonists.
- August 12, 1994: In Turkey, a Romanian was killed and a Czech and a Swede were injured, along with six Turks, when the bus terminal in Istanbul was bombed.
- August 12, 1994: Three policemen in Jerusalem suffered gunshot wounds when Palestinian Muslims opened fire on them in a drive-by shooting. Hamas claimed responsibility for corrupting the attackers.
- August 13, 1994: Hamas terrorists stormed the home of former Israeli Defense Minister and future Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. Three police officers were injured in the resulting firefight.
- August 14, 1994: On this day the long journey of Carlos the Jackal came to an end. The fact that the demise of the most famous Islamic terrorist of his day was intertwined with the fundamentalist Islamic regime of al-Turabi and the Sudanese genocide, was poetic - at least from the dark and demonic perspective of the Qur'anic religion.
The Jackal, who had been a celebrated guest of the Sudanese junta, was traded for a cache of French weapons and IMF loans. So the Libyan-, Algerian-, and Syrian-backed PFLP terrorist was herded off to Paris to stand trial for multiple murders and hijackings. In prison, Carlos the Jackal wrote a book on the merits of Islam and jihad.
- August 15, 1994: A Molotov cocktail was thrown into a Turkish tea house in Hamm, Germany. Kurdish Muslims were suspected.
- August 15, 1994: Algerian Muslims attacked and killed two Chinese citizens working in El-Harrach.
- August 17, 1994: Three Muslims slashed the face of a Norwegian Jewish woman living in Assisi, Italy. The motive was Islamic anti-Semitism.
- August 22, 1994: In Somalia, seven Indian UN peacekeepers were killed and nine more were wounded in an ambush in Burleego, which was not far from Mogadishu. The village was controlled by the Aideed militia. The peacekeepers were guarding an arms supply convoy.
The same day, a convoy carrying the U.S. Ambassador was attacked by Somali Muslims as they drove through Mogadishu. U.S. Marines, who were protecting the convoy, returned fire and the ambassador made it safely back to the airport.
- August 24, 1994: In Morocco, three French Muslims opened fire on people sitting in the lobby of the Atlas Asni Hotel in Marrakech. The international jihadists killed two Spaniards, and injured two other Spanish citizens.
Being good Muslims, the gunmen also robbed the hotel and fled with a hostage. Those accountable for this crime were members of the De Fez terrorist group. The attack and robbery had been ordered by Islamic fundamentalists in France.
The name "De Fez" refers to the Moroccan city of Fez. When the first Muslims raided the town, they killed so many Christians and Jews that the streets ran red with their blood. Celebrating death while shouting Allahu Akbar, the Muslim mujahideen dipped their hats in the blood of their victims, staining them red. Today, the Fez worn by Shiners commemorates this battle. And by saying that they were "of Fez," these modern day incarnations of Islamic barbarians were also commemorating the viciousness of that horrible time. I say that with certainty because these Islamic jihadists didn't hail from Fez. They were based in France.
The membership of De Fez was composed mostly of Moroccan and Algerian Muslim immigrants to France who had become French citizens. Their De Fez cell was an amalgamation of the larger Algerian Armed Islamic Group and the Moroccan Salafia Jihadia in Europe.
We have been assaulted by a constant barrage of terror from the Armed Islamic Group but that does not mean that the Moroccan side of this family was passive. In years to come, the Salafia Jihadia parent of De Fez would be culpable of a vicious raid on Jews in Casablanca, Morocco in May 2003. They were indirectly complicit in the September 2001 suicide bombings of the World Trade Center and directly responsible for the March 2004 Madrid train bombings which killed 191 Spaniards, wounding over 2,000 more. The Moroccan government recognized these associations when they accused Algerian militants from the Armed Islamic Group of funding the Fez cell in France.
De Fez recruited young French Muslims living in the immigrant slums outside Paris. The initial leadership was composed of Abdelilah Ziyad, Stephane Ait Idir, Redouane Hammadi, and Tarik Falah. Idir and Hammadi were captured in Morocco with several other members of the network, and were sentenced to death for their role in terrorist raids. Falah fled to Germany where he was captured and extradited to France. In France, Falah was sentenced to five years in jail. The ringleader of the network, Abdelilah Ziyad, was sentenced to eight years in jail for his role in organizing the Atlas-Asni attack. Over 30 other members of the network were tried in France and Morocco respectively and were sentenced to terms ranging from a few years in jail to death.
The attacks carried out by De Fez and other members of the larger networks were intended to destabilize the Moroccan regime and usher in an Islamic government. They also demonstrated that you can take a Muslim out of the land of Islam without taking Islam out of the Muslim. As a direct result of their religion, Muslims remain impoverished where ever they go. And they are breeding like rabbits. Thus the threat that young, poverty-stricken Muslims pose in Europe is enormous, especially when they are encouraged and coerced by experienced Muslim militants.
A native of Morocco, Abdelilah Ziyad was the prime recruiter and leader of the French De Fez jihadist organization. Abdelilah Ziyad was a member of the Moroccan Islamic Youth movement and held leadership positions in Salafia Jihadia. He was a staunch opponent of the Moroccan monarchy which he deemed insufficiently Islamic. In the mid 1980s, Ziyad moved to France, and while there, he recruited poor French Muslims to wage jihad in Morocco. Jailed briefly for the murders he orchestrated, Ziyad has been released. His whereabouts are unknown.
Tarik Falah maintains a dual French and Moroccan citizenship. He has been released from prison and his whereabouts are unknown. Redouane Hammadi was a French citizen of Moroccan descent. As a gunner in the 1994 shooting attack on the Atlas-Asni hotel in Marrakech, Morocco, Hammadi was captured by Moroccan authorities. In 1995, he was sentenced to death in a Moroccan court. It is not known whether his execution was actually been carried out.
In that De Fez is primarily a splinter of the Moroccan Salafia Jihadia Group, an introduction to them is in order. Established in the mid 1990s, Salafia Jihadia, meaning the Fight of the Ancestors, is, as their name implies a salafi, or fundamentalist, Islamic terrorist organization. While their doctrines are diametrically opposed, a salafist is to Islam what a disciple is to Christianity. The salaf ancestors were the companions of Muhammad. They alone were responsible for transmitting the oral history of Islam. Without the salaf there would be no Qur'an, no Sira, Ta'rikh, or Hadith. Without the salaf, there would be no Islam and thus no Islamic terrorism.
Salafia Jihadia's goals continue to be the overthrow of "infidel un-Islamic" governments, whether they be in Africa, the Middle East, or Europe. They use terror as a means to destabilize regimes they consider "corrupt." Salafia Jihadia primarily recruits terrorists from Morocco's slums which are rife with poverty and display an inadequate access to education. These are the conditions in which fundamentalist Islam flourishes.
Salafia Jihadia is the most popular terrorist organization in Morocco. They are both ally and offshoot of the Moroccan Salafist Group for Call and Combat. Like al-Qaeda, Salfia Jihadia is decentralized. And like them, it is more doctrinal than an organizational. Many see Salafia Jihadia as a network of loosely-affiliated Salafist groups which include al Hijra Wattakfir, Attakfir Bidum Hijra, Assirat al Mustaqim, Ansar al Islam, and the Moroccan Afghans.
In a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing, the former Director of the CIA, George Tenet, said that Salafia Jihadia was made up of many small, local, and autonomous cells. He said they received operational help from the Salafist Group for Call and Combat. And while that's true, their strategic and spiritual guidance comes from the Qur'an and Sunnah. Salafia Jihadia is part and parcel of the larger Wahhabi doctrine exported by the fiefdom of Saudi Arabia.
Members of Salafia Jihadia have been charged with arson, thievery, kidnapping, drug dealing, and murder, though the group best known for planning and executing a massive suicide bombing in Casablanca on May 16, 2003 that resulted in 45 casualties. That attack targeted a private Spanish club, the Israeli Alliance Club, a Jewish cemetery, the Belgian consulate, and a hotel popular with businesspeople. All 14 suicide bombers, including the two who backed out at the last minute, were from the same downtrodden Casablanca suburb, Sidi Moumen.
The ruthlessness of that attack in the name of salafi Islam led to a surge in membership as well as to an influx of religious scholars into Salafia Jihadia. Many of them came from the Assirat al Mostaquim (the Straight Path).
Salafia Jihadia's spiritual leader, Muhammad Fizazi, is now serving a sentence of 30 years in prison. Fizazi championed the Wahhabi school of Islam in Morocco. His advocacy of salafi Islam was even endorsed by Moroccan King Hassan who recognized its growing popularity throughout his fiefdom. It was a deal made with the devil. King Hassan was afraid of the political and religious threats Shi'ite fundamentalists were making on his crown so invited their chief rival into his kingdom under the auspicious of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." He sent Muhammad Fizazi to Saudi Arabia for religious training and to learn indoctrination techniques.
Fizazi would come to call Osama bin Laden a "Companion of the Prophet" - akin to being called a "disciple of Jesus." As such, Muhammad Fizazi said, "All Christians and Jews should have their throat's slit." He told Salafia Jihadia's recruits: "to assassinate those who are not good, salafi Muslims." He said to them: "You must love death as much as non-Muslims love life. You must fight the Americans."
Muhammad Atta, the ringleader of the 9/11 suicide bombings that claimed the lives of 3,000 Americans listened to Muhammad Fizazi. The Islamic Imam was a frequent preacher in the al-Qod mosque in Hamburg, Germany where the Twin Towers' plot was conceived and staffed.
Investigations following the devastating March 2004 Madrid train bombings that killed 191 and wounded over 2,000 more Spaniards, uncovered evidence indicating that Muhammad Fizazi and his Salafia Jihadia played a major role in the attack. In fact, Spanish authorities working with their Moroccan counterparts questioned many Moroccans, including several members of Salafia Jihadia, regarding their complicity. One of the investigation's prime suspects was Jamal Zougam, a Moroccan who was spotted on one of the trains shortly before the bombs were detonated. Zougam, who was a member of Salafia Jihadia, planted at least one of the bombs himself.
Jamal Zougam was a disciple of Muhammad Fizazi, and as was not only affiliated with Salafia Jihadia, he had close ties with the Salafist Group for Call and Combat. Zougam shared a safe house with Salafia Jihadia terrorist Abdelaziz Beyaich, who also took part in the Casablanca attack. A wiretap obtained by a French private investigator revealed that Zougam participated in a meeting with Salafia Jihadia leader Muhammad Fizazi in 2001 and that the Islamic imam offered financial support for the terrorist assault on Spanish citizens.
Muhammad Fizazi was finally incarcerated after the Casablanca suicide bombings in which 12 Muslim bombers murdered 45 civilians. In prison, he has still shown no signs of remorse for having inspired the 9/11 suicide bombing on America, the Madrid train bombings, of the mass murder of his own people in Casablanca. Such is Islam.
- August 26, 1994: Muslim Salafists in Egypt associated by Sheikh Omar Adel Rahman's Islamic Group machinegunned a bus carrying Spanish tourists. One young boy was killed and three adults were injured. The accompanying police escort was at best useless and even counterproductive. The attack occurred near the village of Nag Hammadi.
- August 26, 1994: An American relief worker, a Portuguese priest, and four Angolan nuns were kidnapped with 70 others by UNITA rebels near Choba, Angola. The leftists set up their ambush on the Porto Amboim-Luanda road, seizing both hostages and vehicles.
- August 27, 1994: Seven South Korean engineers and 30 Filipinos were kidnapped by the Moro Islamic Liberation Front. The MILF demanded that the Philippine military withdraw from the area of Carmen, Cotabato. A dam was being built in the area by the Korean Sinsong corporation.
- August 27, 1994: Two Israelis were stabbed to death in Ramle, outside Tel Aviv. Hamas clerics encouraged their members to ruthlessly murder the Jews. Izz-al-Din al-Qassam, Hamas's terrorist label, claimed responsibility for the attack in breach of the Oslo Accords.
There is a point here worth mentioning. Six months earlier, in an isolated and singular attack, a lone Jew lost control and murdered Muslims in a mosque which was desecrating the grave of Abraham, the patriarch of Judeo-Christianity. While he was a member of Kach, he acted alone. The Jewish political group did not inspire the killings nor claim credit for them - in fact, they openly criticized the assailant. The Israeli government, media, and religious leaders all condemned the act.
This multiple murder by Hamas follows Hizballah's twin South American bombings which killed 120 Jews. For Muslims, terrorizing Jews isn't a once a decade event, but a weekly occurrence. It is almost never a case of individual Muslims attacking alone, but instead premeditated, organized, state and mosque sponsored terror. The Muslim murderers are recruited by religious their leaders, conditioned by them, inspired by them, equipped by them, and then logistically supported by them. Islam's religious and political institutions even take credit for the constant onslaught of atrocities perpetrated in their name, turning murderers into martyrs.
In difference to the Socialist Secular Humanists, Islamic violence isn't the result of impoverished and hopeless societal conditions, but rather those societal conditions are the result of Islam. The religion is wrong, and thus those who follow it are all too often impoverished and hopeless mislead murderers. This is why there is no solution in Israel apart from moving Muslims out of the Promised Land. Likewise, there is no solution in Iraq short of removing Islam from the society.
- August 31, 1994: In Somalia, three Indian doctors assigned to the UN peacekeeping force, were killed in a jihadist attack on a hospital in Baidoa. There were an unknown number of casualties. Muslims are particularly adept at biting the hand which is trying to help them.
- September 1, 1994: Five people were killed in Egypt when a police car escorting UN staff was attacked by the Islamic Group between Luxor & Dandara.
- September, 1994: In a continuing parade of assassination attempts, fundamentalist Muslims associated with Ramzi Yousef's Islamic Group and the Philippine Abu Sayyaf organization attempted twice more to kill a popularly elected, albeit corrupt, Pakistani Prime Minister. While they said he was insufficiently Islamic, that is seldom the reason for Islamic assassinations. Today's Muslim warlords, just like Muhammad, covet power.
- September 6, 1994: Bosnian Serbs, protesting Pope John Paul II proposed visit to Sarajevo, fired 11 mortar rounds into a field near the intended location of the open-air Mass. Good for them.
The history of Catholicism's direct involvement in the Croatian Ustashi's slaughter of 800,000 Orthodox Christian Serbs is so appalling, I'm surprised the religion survived it. Rather than repeat the pope's tale of woe here, I implore you to read the Ustashi entry in the Islamic Clubs listing.
- September 10, 1994: Ustashi Croats bombed the hotel room where the European Union administrator for Mostar was staying. The building was attacked with rocket-propelled grenades. Herr Koschnick was not there at the time.
- September 11, 1994: In Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatian Fascists attacked the European Union headquarters using rocket-propelled grenades. The Ustashi regime was angered by the removal of a Croatian militia barricade near Mostar.
While Serbs aren't perfect people, and while I'm confident that after being slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands they bear some animosity toward the Croatian Catholics and Bosnian Muslims who bludgeoned them, they are the victims of terror, not the perpetrators. Europe and America went to war on the wrong side.
- September 22, 1994: A roadside bomb explosion in Lebanon injured three Fijian UNIFIL soldiers on patrol.
- September 24, 1994: In a rare act of terrorism apart from Islam, Guatemalan Socialists bombed a fast food chicken restaurant in Guatemala City, killing a young boy and injuring a US Embassy employee and his wife.
- September 26, 1994: A Serbian Christian was killed by Muslim fundamentalists in north-east Algiers. The Algerian Armed Islamic Group claimed credit for his execution.
- September 27, 1994: Islamic fundamentalists in Egypt opened fire on shoppers in crowded marketplace in Hurghada. Two German tourists and two Egyptians were killed. The attack was claimed by the Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman's Islamic Group (al-Gamma'a al-Islamiya).
- September 29, 1994: A British tourist was lured from New Delhi to Saharanpur by a Muslim man who had feigned friendship so as to kidnap him. Delivered over to the Al Hadid Islamic terrorist group, the Christian hostage became a bargaining chip for the Pakistani fundamentalists. The religious group demanded the release of 10 Kashmiri terrorists held in Indian prisons.
When Al Hadid's demands were not met, on October 31st the terrorist group sent a copy of the British man's passport to Voice Of America along with a restatement of their demands. But when the Indian authorities followed the messenger back to his den, Islam's prisoner was rescued along with two other British hostages and an American the Muslim gang was holding.
- October 2, 1994: A French citizen living in Algiers, Algeria was kidnapped. His body was found with his throat slit six days later in Hamadi. The Armed Islamic Group claimed responsibility.
Keep in mind, the Armed Islamic Group wasn't a fringe organization. They were inseparable from the Islamic Salvation Front, Algeria's majority political and religious party.
- October 5, 1994: Four neo-Nazis attacked a Ghanian man on a train to Berlin. They stabbed him and then threw him out onto the tracks. The four fascists were arrested, convicted, and incarcerated. Hitler's Mein Kampf inspired Volk's (People's) Religion has been banned in Germany just as Islam should be.
- October 5, 1994: Four tourists in Israel, including an Italian and Spaniard, were wounded in a hand-grenade attack perpetrated by Palestinian Muslims. The group had been visiting the Church of Lazarus when a fragmentation grenade was thrown at their tour bus.
- October 8, 1994: The twelve-year-old sister-in-law of a Malian Embassy diplomat in Algiers, Algeria was stabbed to death when Islamic fundamentalists forced their way into their home.
Later this same day, a French engineer was found with his throat slit. His body had been dumped near the town of Mefth in southeast Algeria.
- October 9, 1994: Two people were killed when two Hamas members ran down a busy street firing their AK-47assault rifles while hurling hand grenades. Among the 13 injured was an American diplomat. One of those killed was 19-year-old Nachson Wachsman of New York.
The two Hamas members, one from the Gaza Strip and the other from Egypt, were shot and killed by police and armed civilians who rushed to the scene. Hamas claimed responsibility for their militant behavior, saying that it was in retaliation for Israel's suppression of a Palestinian riot near Al Aqsa - the hideous Islamic mosque desecrating the Temple Mount.
- October 9, 1994: Muslim militants fired automatic weapons into a café in Jerusalem. U.S. citizens Scott Doberstein and Eric Goldberg were wounded.
- October 10, 1994: Another French national living in Algiers was assassinated by Islamic fundamentalists. The Armed Islamic Group claimed responsibility.
- October 12, 1994: Pakistan's Taliban used their jihadists to conquer Kandahar, Afghanistan. The Marxist Muslim state of Afghanistan was now an Islamic theocracy.
- October 13, 1994: An Israeli American was kidnapped by Hamas members while hitchhiking in Israel. Hamas demanded the release of 200 of their jihadists from prison - suggesting that one Jew was worth 200 Muslims.
The Israeli American was executed during a rescue attempt by the IDF the following day. All of his Islamic captors were killed as well as two Israeli soldiers who were seeking to save their comrade.
- October 13, 1994: Islamic fundamentalists in Algeria continued their ethnic and religious cleansing crusade. They hunted down and executed a South Korean businessman employed by Daewoo outside his home in Algiers.
The contractor had been involved in building a Hilton Hotel, something which the Islamic fundamentalists opposed. The Korean Christian was the 64th foreigner killed since the Islamic Salvation Front/Armed Islamic Group launched their campaign against infidels in Algeria.
- October 14, 1994: Egypt's 83-year-old Nobel prize-winning author, Naguib Mahfouz, was stabbed in the neck. Free speech is expensive in the land of Islam.
- October 16, 1994: Two more British tourists were kidnapped in India by Pakistani-controlled Islamic terrorists. Al Hadid operatives pretended to befriend the two Brits, luring them away from help. No one even knew that they had been abducted until October 31st when copies of their passports and ransom demands surfaced.
Al-Hadid, along with al-Faran, a group that kidnapped tourists in a similar manner a year later, are aliases of the prominent Pakistani-based Islamic terrorist group Harakat ul-Mujahideen (Order of Holy Warriors). You will find their story in the Islamic Clubs listing.
- October 18, 1994: Two European employees of Schlumberger, who were working on an Algerian OPEC oil facility, were killed by an angry mob of 30 Armed Islamic Group gunmen. The Frenchman and Italian, were singled out by the Muslims and then executed.
- October 18, 1994: Seven Cuban exiles were arrested by Cuban authorities after they landed a motorboat on Cuba and killed a fisherman. The exiles belonged to an anti-Communist, Florida-based paramilitary group.
- October 19, 1994: A crowed bus in Tel Aviv was destroyed by an Islamic suicide bomber. The murdering Muslim madman killed 23 people and injured 45 others in the name of his demented god and religion. The bus was filled with commuters, who at 9AM where doing what Islam has rendered Muslims incapable of doing: going to work.
Hamas claimed responsibility. They were quickly becoming the world's most inhuman organization. And that's bad because Hamas is the majority political and religious party among Palestinians. As is the case throughout the Muslim world, fundamentalists rule.
- October 20, 1994: In India, an American tourist was kidnapped by the Al Hadid Islamic group using the same tactics they had employed to lure three Brits into captivity.
A duplicitous Muslim man befriended the latest victim, enticing him to travel from New Delhi to Ghaziabad, where he was kidnapped. The terrorist abductors demanded the release of Pakistani militants held in Indian prisons for having been convicted of terrorizing Kashmiri Hindus.
It was not known that the American was a hostage until October 31st when a copy of his passport, along with three others, was delivered to the Voice of America in Delhi. He was rescued by police when the authorities followed the Muslim messenger back to his hide-out. The rescue of the American led to the rescue of the three British tourists who were being held in a different location nearby.
- October 21, 1994: In the Netherlands, a bomb exploded in the center of the Hague. Seven people were injured. The explosion occurred outside the Israeli Embassy so Muslim militants were suspected.
- October 23, 1994: A British tourist was killed in a machine gun attack on a tour bus in Egypt. Three other British tourists were injured. The attack occurred in Naqada, near Luxor. The religion of al Gama'a al-Islamiya was responsible.
- October 23, 1994: The Armed Islamic Group shot two Spanish nuns as they were leaving a chapel in Algiers. They had both lived in Algeria for many years. The Catholic nuns had recently received threats from Islamic fundamentalists because they had treated injured policemen in the hospital where they worked.
It was a contrast in religions. The Christians wanted to heal them and the Muslims wanted to kill them.
- October 25, 1994: In Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbs detained four British UN soldiers whom they correctly suspected of spying. The Serbs recognized that the men were members of the British special forces, which like the UN and US, was on the wrong side and allied with mass murderers.
The British agents were released unharmed five days later.
- November 1, 1994: Based upon what they had discovered regarding the antagonistic position of the United Nations, 55 Canadian UN troops were taken hostage by Serbs. They were held for three weeks in the Ilijas suburb of Sarajevo and then released.
- November 3, 1994: A SAS flight was hijacked over northern Norway by a Bosnian Muslim. The plane landed at Oslo's Gardermoen Airport, where the hijacker surrendered after negotiations.
- November 5, 1994: An Iranian diplomat was targeted for assassination by members of the Mujahideen Khalq Organization. They ambushed him in his car.
- November 5, 1994: A French citizen was murdered in Bouira, near Algiers. His throat was slit in typical Islamic fashion. News Flash: Muslim fundamentalists were suspected of participation in the infidel's execution.
- November 7, 1994: Another tourist cruise boat on the Nile was fired upon by Islamic fundamentalists associated with Egypt's most popular religious and political organization: the Islamic Group.
- November 7, 1994: In Sierra Leone, Marxist Muslims trained in Libya kidnapped two British men who worked with Voluntary Service Overseas on road projects in Kabala. In January 1995, the jihadist threatened to execute the Brits if a death sentence imposed on an army officer charged with aiding the RUF terrorists.
- November 13, 1994: A bomb exploded in a garbage can outside a Wendy's restaurant in Manila. It was along the route used by President Clinton during his recent visit to the Philippines.
- November 14, 1994: An incendiary device was into an Israeli's car near al-Ayzariyah in East Jerusalem. Two Jews were badly burned.
- November 14, 1994: In Romania, an Iranian dissident was stabbed to death in his home. The Iranian Embassy claimed he was a criminal of the Iranian people.
- November 14, 1994: Three Algerian Muslims hijacked an Algerian flight en route from Algiers to Ouargla and diverted it to Majorca, Spain. They demanded the release of Islamic fundamentalists held in Algeria and the upholding of the 1991 elections in which the Islamic Salvation Front prevailed. Their demands were denied by the military junta and the hijackers eventually surrendered, requesting political asylum in Spain. They claimed to be members of the Union of Peaceful Citizens of Algeria.
The Lajnat al-Musalimin al-Jaza'iriyin, or Union of Peaceful Citizens of Algeria, used knives to violently seize control of the flight. The three jihadists, identified as Merzak Benachour, Madjid Arab, and Muhammad Nedjar, were the antithesis of what they publicly claimed to be. But so is their religion. The militants demanded that the plane be flown to Marseilles, France, but lacking sufficient fuel, the pilot flew to Mallorca, Spain.
In all fairness, the Muslims had a point. Fundamentalist Muslims had won the majority of votes and should have taken control of Algeria in 1991. But the military regime lurking behind the scenes, declared the vote null and void. Then after establishing a military junta, they called the victorious Islamic Salvation Front illegal and imprisoned several thousand of its leaders and activists. The Islamic Salvation Front changed its name to the Armed Islamic Group and instigated a vicious civil war which led to the deaths of nearly 100,000 people. This story is detailed in the Islamic Clubs' listings of the Islamic Salvation Front and its Armed Islamic Group.
Despite having their demands rejected, the three hijackers surrendered to Spanish authorities and released their hostages. The bomb the men claimed to have turned out to be a coffee grinder. Describing themselves as pacifists, the knife-wielding members of Union of Peaceful Citizens of Algeria pleaded for asylum in Spain, saying they would be killed if they returned to Algeria.
At their trial it was discovered that there was actually no such group as the Union of Peaceful Citizens of Algeria. The hijackers were members of the Armed Islamic Group.
- November 15, 1994: In Serbia, a "kasikara" car bomb exploded near the Turkish Embassy in Belgrade.
- November 27, 1994: In Bosnia-Herzegovina, several Dutch and British UN military convoys were stopped and the soldiers were detained by Serbs. They were held as a deterrent to continued NATO airstrikes against the Orthodox Christian communities. The UN soldiers were released unharmed less than a week later. Too bad the Serbs didn't come out unscathed as well.
- November 30, 1994: A Hamas terrorist wielding an ax mauled an Israeli woman to death in Afoula in northern Israel. The Muslim savage had driven to Afula specifically to kill an Israeli. The Jewish woman was rushed to the hospital with the ax still embedded in her head. She would eventually die, as the most demented religion on earth claimed another victim.
- December 2, 1994: A French mathematics teacher was killed in his home in Oran, Algeria. The Armed Islamic Group claimed responsibility for this assassination in a statement they sent to a London Arab daily in January.
- December 5, 1994: A bookstore owned by the French translator of The Satanic Verses was bombed. Muslims continued to have an allergy to the truth. And they used assassination as an antihistamine.
- December 6, 1994: Iranian Ali Vakili Rad was sentenced to life in prison in France for the murder of former Iranian Prime Minister Shapur Bakhtiar.
- December 11, 1994: As part of increasing Islamic violence in the Philippines, Philippine Airlines flight 434 en route to Tokyo, Japan was bombed. One passenger was killed.
The bomb was constructed by Ramzi Yousef (famous for the first bombing of the World Trade Center and less famous for the Oklahoma City bombing). It was constructed of liquid explosives using diluted nitroglycerine disguised in a contact lens cleaner bottle. Yousef had turned a wristwatch into a timer. But not as committed to the cause as the suicide bombers he beguiled, Ramzi Yousef got off the plane in Cebu, leaving the bomb under his seat. The same hit and run strategy was used in New York City and Oklahoma City.
The Abu Sayyaf Group and Sheikh Rahman's Islamic Group carried out the attack as a "practice run" for their Bojinka plot, which was designed to blow up ten to twelve jumbo jets with similar devices as they crossed the Pacific and Atlantic. A possible reenactment of that scheme in London is why air travelers are no longer permitted to have beverages or cosmetics in their carryon luggage. It would have been safer and easier to ban Muslims.
Ramzi Yousef's connections in NYC, along with the fact that an explosion from the exact same position brought down TWA flight 800 on July 17, 1996, killing all 230 aboard, has caused many to see these events as related.
Ramzi Yousef was arrested a month after the PAL bombing and murder in Pakistan. The Bojinka plot was not however the reason. He had twice tried and failed to assassinate Pakistan's Prime Minister. And in January, it was learned that he and his fellow Islamic Group and Abu Sayyaf jihadists were going to assassinate the Pope during his visit to Manila.
The Philippine Airlines flight bombed this day had 292 people on board. In addition to the one passenger who was killed another 10 passengers were injured. The victims were all Japanese.
The plane landed in Okinawa with a huge hole in the cabin floor. The Abu Sayyaf group, an Islamic fundamentalist organization, immediately claimed credit for the bombing. Then in a January investigation, Ramzi Ahmed Yousef's Manila apartment was found to contain the same liquid bomb-making materials used on this flight . In his apartment, police found a computer disk detailing the plans for the larger Bojinka bombing plot as well as the original copy of the plans used to perpetrate the September 11, 2001 suicide bombings of the World Trade Center and Pentagon.
Ramzi Yousef, who was allied with Abu Sayyaf, was charged with murder, attempted murder, and "acts inimical to civil aviation" in connection with the bombing of Philippine flight 434. He was ultimately extradited to the United States and is now serving a life sentence.
- December 12, 1994: A bomb exploded in Istanbul, Turkey injuring eight people, four of whom were Romanian tourists. The Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) was blamed.
- December 13, 1994: An Islamic Conference adopted a code of conduct for combating international terrorism, stating "terrorism can not be justified under any circumstances." In the Arabic language versions, "not" was left out of the press release.
- December 17, 1994: A French aid provider working for the International Action Against Famine was kidnapped by Somali terrorists in Mogadishu.
- December 21, 1994: A massive car bomb with 100 pounds of TNT exploded in a Shiite Muslim suburb of Beirut killing three people and injuring 16 others. Among the dead was Imad Mugniyah, an Egyptian whose brother had been the Shia terrorist responsible for kidnapping many of the Western hostages seized during the 1980s in Lebanon. The victim who also a senior Hizballah official.
It is known that an Arab delivered the bomb. Muslims claim he was working for the Mossad. But it is more likely that either the Sunni Hamas or PLO targeted the rival Shia group. The Mossad is more precise, seldom using a sledgehammer to smash a flea.
- December 24, 1994: In Algeria, members of the Armed Islamic Group hijacked an Air France flight. The Islamic fundamentalists killed three passengers. So French paratroopers stormed the hijacked plane two days later, killing the four Islamic hijackers while freeing the remaining 170 passengers. The Muslim militants had intended to use the plane to bomb the Eiffel Tower.
The four jihadists were dressed in Air Algerie uniforms. Therefore, they had no problem boarding the Air France flight which was scheduled to depart Algiers for Paris. But before take-off, the Muslims killed two of the 280 passengers and took control of the plane. Their initial victims were an Algerian policeman and a French diplomat assigned to the French Embassy in Algiers. It was in Algeria that the jihadists released 100 Muslim women and children while beating 20 non-Muslim passengers.
The hijackers demanded to be flown to France, which initially confounded authorities. Then the Armed Islamic Group terrorists requested the release of leaders of the Islamic Salvation Front currently being held under house arrest. If nothing else, this confirmed that the Armed Islamic Group was a division of the Islamic Salvation Front - Algeria's most popular religious and political party.
French and Algerian authorities allowed the plane to fly to Marseilles where the hijackers demanded more fuel so that they could continue on to Paris. It was in Marseilles that a third passenger was executed - a Vietnamese diplomat who had been stationed at the Vietnamese Embassy in Algiers.
The Armed Islamic Group's plan was to blow up the plane over the Eifel Tower and have crash it into the crowded city below. Had the French anti-terrorist unit, GIGN, not stormed in Marseilles, killing all four jihadists, the first enactment of 9/11 would have occurred in the skies above Paris. The terrorists were serious. They had snuck 20 sticks of dynamite on board and were intent on becoming suicide bombers.
- December 25, 1994: A Hamas suicide bomber detonated himself at a Jerusalem bus stop. Twelve Jews and one American were killed and thirteen Israelis were badly burned and mutilated by the blast. The Islamic jihadist had intended to carry the bomb on to the crowed bus but was stopped from doing so by a brave Jewish man who gave up his life to save many others.
In a direct affront to the Oslo Accords, the Hamas bomber was a member of the Palestinian national police force. That's deeply troubling because the PA PD was trained and armed by American taxpayers.
This devastating window into the cost of ignorance would serve as a harbinger of what would occur on a much larger scale in Iraq where America has trained and armed 400,000 Muslims.
- December 28, 1994: Four Catholic priests of the Order of White Fathers, were killed in a machinegun attack inside their mission in Tizi-Ouzou, Algeria. Three of the priests were French citizens and the fourth was a Belgian.
The Armed Islamic Group gunmen were either Algerian policemen or they had disguised themselves as such. The Armed Islamic Group claimed credit for killing the Christian clerics in a fax sent to international news organizations. They said it was part of their campaign of "annihilation and physical liquidation of Christian crusaders."
1994 was a banner year for Islam.