2001 October - December
Islamic Terrorism Timeline
- October 1, 2001: A Muslim suicide car bomber drove through the gate of the state legislature in Srinagar, India, while two Islamic gunmen entered the building and held off police for seven hours before being killed. Forty innocent people died in the name of Allah and Islam. The Army of Muhammad, Jaish-e Muhammad, claimed responsibility for killing 38 people and wounding 60.
The Army of Muhammad was founded in Pakistan for the express purpose of terrorizing Kashmir. Established in 2000 by the former General Secretary of the Harkat-ul Ansar, Maulana Masood Azhar, Jaish-e-Mohammed (JM) is a Islamic fundamentalist terror group funded by Pakistan's ISI and trained by the Taliban and al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.
While a member of Harkat-ul Ansar, Maulana Azhar was captured during a 1994 mission in Jammu and Kashmir. He remained in prison for several years, but his release was secured in exchange for 155 hostages on an Indian Airlines plane hijacked in December 1999. During his imprisonment, the HA was added to the U.S. list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, leading them to rename themselves Harkat-ul Muhajideen. But since names are cheap, and usually sufficient to confuse the West, when Azhar was released, he renamed his gang, the Army of Muhammad. At least it was an honest description. Muhammad was an active and ruthless terrorist.
The ransomed convict, Mazood Azhar, received substantial assistance in reinvigorating the HM, now JM, from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI, the Taliban regime in Afghanistan, Osama bin Laden, and Sunni OPECers like the Sauds. The Army of Muhammad was also endorsed by three religious school chiefs: Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai of the Majlis-e-Tawan-e-Islami, Maulana Mufti Rashid Ahmed of the Dar-ul Ifta-e-wal-Irshad, and Maulana Sher Ali of the Sheikh-ul-Hadith Dar-ul Haqqania. The Army of Muhammad is associated with the Pakistani political party Jamiat-e Ulema-e Islam Fazlur Rahman. So the bottom line here is that all of these organizations are linked because they are all Islamic. And that means, when America's president cries "the terrorists have perverted the great religion of Islam" he is lying.
Azhar was joined in his rebirth of the Jaish-e Muhammad venture by three- quarters of his Harakat-ul Mujahideen members. Soon after his release from jail, in a hostage exchange, Azhar traveled to Afghanistan where he met with the Pakistani Taliban and al-Qaeda. Azhar organized recruitment rallies across Pakistan that called for jihadists to attend Afghanistan's terrorist training camps so that they would be equipped to fight in Kashmir. His recruitment rallies were so popular, they were even screened on Pakistan's state-owned television.
The Army of Muhammad leader was placed under house arrest for about fifteen minutes in December 2002 as the country's President/General/Dictator, Pervez Musharraf, tried to fool George Bush into believing that he was an ally rather than foe. After all, America was rewarding the second largest manufacture of terrorists on earth, and the nation that was harboring Osama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and the Taliban, with billions of dollars in bribes, aid, and armaments.
Yes, it is true; the very nation which had officially financed Muhammad Atta and the 9/11 suicide bombings that killed 3,000 Americans, was now a recipient of American aid and armaments. The nation which had educated, built, deployed, trained, armed, funded, and directed the Taliban, the nation that had spared bin Laden's life during the Clinton administration and was harboring him during the Bush administration, was an ally in the "war on terror" - confirming that every aspect of this ill-advised crusade was a farce. Yes, America, every facet of the war on terror, from its name to the enemy, from Afghanistan to Iraq, is a complete fraud - a deadly and expensive, grotesquely immoral fraud.
And if that surprises you, it shouldn't. A consistent pattern of deceit and deception has been deployed ever since George W. Bush stepped onto the World Trade Center rubble pile and spoke into the megaphone, saying that America would hold those who were responsible accountable. Even though the suicide bombers confessed to their crime, screaming the Islamic Prayer of Fear, Allahu Akbar, into the voice recorders of the doomed airliners, America aided and abetted the actual enemy, the religion which was responsible: Islam.
- October 1, 2001: Russian security forces defused 19 explosive devices along a 50-mile section of track near Grozny, Chechnya.
- October 1, 2001: A car bomb exploded in the Talpiot area of Jerusalem. There were no casualties. Islam's timing was off, that's all. Police estimated the car contained about 20 pounds of explosives in addition to schrapnel and live ammunition. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the failure.
- October 2, 2001: Two members of the militant Islamic group HAMAS, dressed in combat fatigues, burst into the small Jewish settlement of Alei Sinai on the northern border of the Gaza Strip. The attackers fired wildly into homes and threw grenades at terrorized Jews. Two Israelis were killed and 14 were wounded.
- October 2, 2001: In India, Muslims detonated an explosive device on a bus in Howrah, injuring two Hindus and the Muslim bomber.
- October 2, 2001: In Thailand, a bomb exploded outside a Buddhist monastery. The attack was perpetrated by Muslim militants who had been active in this region.
- October 2, 2001: In Pakistan, local authorities defused three IEDs found in fields near Sialkot. Each contained two pounds of explosives.
- October 2, 2001: One young person was killed and eight were wounded, one seriously, when Algerian Muslims detonated a bomb in a pizza parlor.
- October 2-5, 2001: The first of six victims of the "Allahu Akbar" anthrax attack, Bob Stevens, died in Boca Raton, Florida. On October 7th the U.S. Centers for Disease Control reported that investigators had detected that the deadly anthrax bacterium was present in the building where the Florida man had worked.
Discovery of a second anthrax case triggered a fruitless investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation - one that remains unsolved (because any FBI agent who fingers Islam will be harassed and fired).
Robert Stevens was an employee of American Media. Two other employees, Ernesto Blanco and Stephanie Dailey (both mailroom workers) contracted inhalation anthrax but managed to survive. Three Florida postal facilities were found to have anthrax spores. It is no coincidence that Florida boasts the second highest concentration of Muslims in the country or that the University of South Florida hosts an international institute headed by Islamic terrorists. .
- October 3, 2001: Two Israeli women were injured by Palestinian gunfire in the West Bank city of Hebron.
- October 3, 2001: One person was killed and another was injured in an ambush by two Islamic gunmen in Karachi, Pakistan.
- October 3, 2001: Palestinians fired on the car of an Israeli man on a West Bank road.
- October 4, 2001: In Israel, three Jews were killed and 13 were wounded when a Palestinian Fatah terrorist, dressed as an Israeli paratrooper, opened fire on a crowd of civilians waiting at the central bus station in Afula.
- October 5, 2001: In Karachi, Pakistan, the religious capitol of the Land of Pure Islam, five people were killed and nine were injured when Sunni Muslim militants opened fire on a Shiite mosque. Witnesses said two men armed with automatic weapons sprayed people with bullets as they were leaving the mosque.
- October 6, 2001: An American was killed and four others were wounded in an Islamic suicide bombing in the eastern Saudi city of Khobar. The attack occurred on King Khaled Street immediately after prayers. The area was a popular shopping destination for expatriates, particularly Americans and Filipinos.
Saudi officials denounced responsibility by claiming that the suicide bomber was a Palestinian dentist living in Riyadh. The murdered American was Michael Martin and the wounded were American Juan Filin, Briton Iden Manco, and Filipinos Richard de La Rosa and Diosdado Paylomo.
- October 6, 2001: In Pakistan, four people were killed and seven more were injured when Muslim militants opened fire outside two madrassas in North Karachi. The victims were attacked following Maghrib prayers. Pakistani authorities said: "It is unclear if this was an act of religious or political terrorism.".
- October 6, 2001: Settlers near Nablus set fire to a grove of olive trees because Palestinians were using them for cover as they fired their assault rifles in surrounding Jewish communities. It was one of several such events.
- October 6, 2001: In Pakistan, one civilian died and fourteen were wounded when militants trained by the Pakistani Taliban lobbed a grenade into a crowd at a bus stand in Kashmir.
- October 7, 2001: In India, a seventy-pound explosive device was defused after being found near the Hindu Haram Dubey village.
- October 7, 2001: In Croatia, an explosive device detonated under a car causing a fire in which one person was injured.
- October 7, 2001: A Palestinian suicide bomber killed himself and an Israeli in a passing car near the entrance to the Kibbutz Shluhot, an Israeli agricultural collective five miles from the West Bank.
- October 7, 2001: In anticipation of building an oil and gas pipeline, and in pursuit of a symptom rather than a cause, the bombing of Afghanistan by coalition forces began. Dumb and immoral as the religion that had murdered 3,000 Americans, George W. Bush said that he was pursuing al-Qaeda rather than Islam. He missed both. And by so doing he effectively destroyed America's only hope for survival. But it wasn't a complete loss; the much coveted pipeline would be built as Bush's crude cronies replaced the Taliban.
Deceiving the nation, the president of the United States called his military invasion of Afghanistan "Operation Enduring Freedom." Yet Afghanistan is now the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, a nation oppressed by Sharia Law and the religion of submission - the opposite of "freedom." So why hasn't America impeached this president for his monumental blunder?
Not only did Americans foolishly spill blood and coin to establish an Islamic government in Afghanistan, outside of Kabul, the only things which have changed are bad. The Islamic warlords who control the country now have newer and better American weapons. As repressive and violent as ever, these Islamic warlords have reestablished poppy farming and heroin production. Far worse, the fundamentalist Muslims who were part of the Taliban and al-Qaeda scurried out of their Afghani huts and caves into Pakistani homes. Rather than killing them, the U.S. moved the Muslim men most intent on destroying America into the Islamic nation with the most atomic weapons.
But worst of all, while America was distracted and failing in Afghanistan, and later in Iraq, the real enemy, Islam, thanks to OPEC, misguided politicians, and a misinformed media, grew richer, better equipped, and more numerous. If you can handle the truth about why America actually invaded Afghanistan read "Pipeline to 9/11." Learn why the nation never really cared that Osama, al-Qaeda, Omar, and the Taliban got away.
- October 8, 2001: Two explosive devices detonated at two separate hotels in Zamboanga in the Philippines. A third device was discovered outside another hotel. The explosions came just hours after U.S. and U.K. air strikes began in Afghanistan. They were attributed to the fundamentalist Islamic Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) terrorist organization, which at the time was holding 18 hostages on Basilan Island.
- October 8, 2001: In the Republic of Georgia, a UN Mi-8 helicopter was shot down over the Abkhazia region close to the Chechen border. Nine people were killed including five UN officials, three crewmembers, and a translator.
- October 8, 2001: In Croatia, a car bomb was detonated on the Croat Isthmus. One person was injured.
- October 8, 2001: In Moldavia, authorities defused an explosive device left near an apartment building in Chisinau. The target for the device, one disguised as a stone, was believed to be a local businessman, Vasile Shishkov.
- October 8, 2001: The Department of Homeland Security was formed in response to 9/11. While its mission was to "coordinate America's security and intelligence agencies," in reality all it did was create a bigger and less effective bureaucracy and make America less free. In a counterproductive move, legislation was passed pursuant to the war on terrorism, in which Americans willingly relinquished their freedoms, making the nation more like the religion of submission which had attacked on 9/11.
- October 9, 2001: Four young Palestinians were injured after Israeli settlers attacked them as they were leaving an Islamic school in Hebron. Some would consider it a preemptive strike.
- October 9-12, 2001: A second batch of letters, these containing a weaponized form of anthrax were mailed to two Democratic Senators in Washington, D.C. Notes included in envelopes read: "09-11-01. You can not stop us. We have this anthrax. You die now. Are you afraid? Death to America. Death to Israel. Allah is Great.".
As a result of these Islamic love letters, 22 Americans were infected with anthrax and 4 died. The F.B.I., ever the intelligent ones, said that the "09-11-01" letters were unrelated to 09-11-01. They said the "Allah is Great" letters were from "domestic terrorists" not Muslims. Is it any wonder these ignorant investigators missed the Ramzi Yousef and Islam connection to the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing?
Erin O'Connor, the assistant to Tom Brokaw at NBC, was diagnosed with skin anthrax after she came into contact with a letter containing spores. Her letter was postmarked from Trenton, NJ - the home of the first Muslims who had bombed the World Trade Center.
A second NBC employee was later diagnosed with skin anthrax. Four New Jersey postal workers, who served in the facility from which the letters to Senator Daschle, Senator Leahy, NBC, and the New York Post were mailed, also contracted anthrax.
- October10, 2001: Master Sgt. Evander Andrews, 36, a Civil Engineer from Solon, Maine, became the first American to die in events related to George Bush's ill-advised invasion of Afghanistan. Like over 60% of those who would initially lose their lives in the foolish invasion of Iraq, Evander was killed in an accident. He was working with heavy equipment near the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar in advance of the Afghanistan regime change operation known as Operation Enduring Freedom (to build the oil and gas pipeline).
- October10, 2001: Palestinian Muslims planted and deployed an IED along a road in the West Bank used by Jewish settlers. Since the roadside bomb didn't kill anyone, authorities believed that its activation was accidental, a case of premature explosion.
- October 10, 2001: Tired of being terrorized, shot at, and bombed, Israeli settlers used bulldozers to level a small section of land near Kiryat Arba that was being used to conceal snipers. The same day, three Israelis fired upon some Palestinian cars near Khwara, injuring two men.
- October 10, 2001: In India, an explosion wounded three Hindus in Agra.
- October 10, 2001: In Macedonia, an explosive device was detonated in Prilep outside of a café.
- October 11, 2001: In Bulgaria, a bomb was detonated near a school and kindergarten in Pleven. One man was killed. Police said they thought that the dead man was a suicide bomber.
- October 11, 2001: A bomb was exploded under a train on the Karachi-Lahore railway line in Pakistan.
- October 11, 2001: Several investigative sources reported that two Russian nuclear suitcase bombs were brought into the United States by al-Qaeda members. Osama bin Laden would report a month later that Russian nuclear weapons were readily available for purchase. The price was estimated at $10 to $20 million. It's just 1% of the daily OPECer income. I cover the history and potential use of these weapons in Tea With Terrorists if you are interested. The tritium triggers may have degraded which is why they have not yet been deployed.
- October 12, 2001: In Islamic Indonesia, a bomb was detonated in the industrial city of Lhokseumawe minutes before People's Welfare Minister Yusuf Kalla and Religious Affairs Minister Said Aqiel Munawwar were due to commemorate the construction of an Islamic center.
- October 12, 2001: A Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet was bombed in Makassar, in South Sulawesi. Earlier, there had been Islamic anti-U.S. protests in the area. The previous day, the Islamic terrorist group Laskar Jundullah threatened to attack American interests.
- October 12, 2001: In Kosovo, a Catholic cathedral was destroyed by a bomb in the Serb Orthodox city of Nis.
- October 13, 2001: The Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) of Islamic terrorists kidnapped four farmers on Basilan Island. Two of the farmers were beheaded in typical Islamic fashion and two escaped the company of the murderous Muslims.
- October 14, 2001: In Yemen, a bomb exploded in a rubbish bin near the residence of the Yemeni president.
- October 14, 2001: Two policemen were murdered by Islamic gunmen in Karachi. The police were on duty at a checkpoint outside a Shi'ite mosque. The attack came just prior to a visit by U.S. Secretary of State, Colin Powell who had been sent to bribe Pakistan into at least pretending to be an ally in the war on terror.
- October 14, 2001: In Turkey, two young policemen were killed by a militant Muslim in Istanbul.
- October 14, 2001: Three improvised mortar bombs were fired in the vicinity of the Jewish community of Gush Katif.
The same day, as a harbinger of what would one day occur in Iraq, an improvised explosive device activated by a cell phone was found and defused by Israeli authorities. The bomb, which had fortunately failed to function, was left in a box of cherries beside the entrance to an orchard south of Kiryat Arba.
That afternoon, a functional, remote-controlled IED damaged an Israeli bus traveling on a road north of Bethlehem. The driver was treated for shock. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad accepted responsibility.
- October 14, 2001: In Bangladesh, the Awami League used a bomb to injure two women who worked for a rival party.
- October 15, 2001: A letter containing spores of anthrax was found addressed to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle at his office in the Hart Building in Washington, D.C. Twenty-eight Senate staffers tested positive to exposure to anthrax spores. The letter had been postmarked in Trenton, N.J.
Four New Jersey postal workers, who worked in the facility from which the letters to Senator Daschle and Senator Leahy were postmarked, contracted skin anthrax. Also going through this postal facility were anthrax-laced letters to the New York Post and NBC.
Thomas Morris Jr. was diagnosed and later died of inhalation anthrax. Morris was an employee of the Washington, D.C. Postal Service. Another D.C. postal employee was also infected and died a week later of inhalation anthrax. Two more were diagnosed with the disease but survived.
Anthrax spores were found in a Trenton area accounting firm that received mail from the New Jersey Postal facility, contaminating the site. Linda Burch, a bookkeeper at the firm, contracted anthrax.
- October 15, 2001: In Indonesia, Muslim militants attacked a bus in Central Sulawesi province, killing one woman and injuring four others. A bomb was used during the attack as was a grenade.
- October 15, 2001: A seven-month-old boy, the son of an ABC news employee, was diagnosed with anthrax. He had visited the offices on September 28th where he came into contact with the anthrax spores. Many more spores were found in the building when the location was inspected.
- October 16, 2001: A improvised explosive device (IED) destroyed the offices of moderate Kosovo leader Ibrahim Rugova.
- October 16, 2001: In Pakistan, two timed improvised bombs exploded at a school near Sialkot. Both devices had been placed inside the school van. One person was injured.
- October 17, 2001: An Italian priest was abducted from a church in the southern Philippines while conducting mass. Both the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) and Moro-Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) operated in the area and either could be responsible for the kidnapping.
- October 17, 2001: Two of Nigeria's four refineries were shut down after terrorists blew up the pipeline supplying crude oil to the refineries.
- October 17, 2001: A Palestinian gunman assassinated Israeli Minister of Tourism Rehavam Zeevi in the Jerusalem hotel where he was staying. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) claimed to have avenged the death of PFLP Mustafa Zubari in the assault. They fired three bullets to his head and neck at close range.
- October 17, 2001: In Lebanon, a bomb exploded at the St. Elias Maronite Church, damaging the entrance. The perpetrators escaped without charge even though Interior Minister Elyas al-Murr stated that the person responsible for the explosion belonged to the terrorist organization Asbat- al-Ansar.
Asbat- al-Ansar (League of the Helpers) is a Sunni Muslim organization in Lebanon, chiefly made up of Palestinian refugees. Palestinian communities in Lebanon and Syria had become recruiting grounds and safe havens for Islamic terrorist groups.
Asbat- al-Ansar bases its ideology on Salafism, a fundamentalist form of Islam whose adherents believe in a pure, authentic, and original interpretation of the Qur'an and Sunnah. As a result, the terror group hates Israel, the West, Christians, and Druze. Asbat- al-Ansar exists to eliminate Israel and to set up a Sunni Islamic state in Lebanon.
The group was formed in the late 1980s Sheik Hisham Shreidi, a Palestinian preacher. Shreidi was killed in 1991 by al-Fatah rivals, and shortly after his death, the Asbat- al-Ansar split in to several factions. In its early days, Asbat- al-Ansar was responsible for attacks on soft targets such as nightclubs, liquor stores, and movie theaters. The group was also responsible for attacks on rival militant and religious leaders, including Sunnis who the group deemed to be too moderate.
In the late 1990s, apparently buoyed by funding from Saudi Arabia, AA began attacking hard targets of greater significance. Asbat- al-Ansar is thought to be responsible for killing four Lebanese judges in a 1999 bombing, a rocket attack on the Russian Embassy in Lebanon in January 2000, several thwarted attempts to assassinate the American Ambassador, as well as a foiled plot to attack the Italian Embassy, the Ukrainian Consulate General, and Lebanese Government offices in 2004. The group also reportedly organized a coup attempt in 2000 which was carried out by its allies Tafkir wa Hijra, another Sunni Islamic group in the region. The failed attempt left dozens of people dead, including Lebanese soldiers and civilians. In the past few years, Asbat- al-Ansar has been tied to a number of bombings at fast food restaurants in Lebanon, and has also been embroiled in an ongoing battle with al-Fatah which has cost many lives.
Although Asbat- al-Ansar is still dedicated to its goal of a Sunni Islamic state in Lebanon, many fear that they have embraced the pan-Islamic ideals a world under Islamic domination and as a result are planning to extend their operations beyond Lebanon into Syria, Israel and Iraq. Although Asbat- al-Ansar is relatively small, the group can be considered very dangerous and very active.
- October 18, 2001: Claire Fletcher, an employee of CBS was diagnosed with skin anthrax and thus was a victim of the 9/11 Allahu Akbar killers.
- October 18, 2001: An Israeli was injured in a shooting attack on his car near the West Bank town of Qalqilyah.
- October 18, 2001: Israeli Lior Kaufman died as a result of injuries sustained when Palestinian gunmen ambushed his car on the Jerusalem-Jericho. Two other Israelis were injured in the attack.
- October 18, 2001: In Kashmir, militants fired on the motorcade of Ajay Sadotra, Rural Development Minister for Jammu and Kashmir. Hours earlier, Muslim militants rocket-propelled grenades at into a political rally. Later that day, Muslims shot and wounded the brother of a legislator after breaking into his home.
- October 19, 2001: A hiker was killed and two others were wounded, when four Jeeps making their way out of the Judean Desert were ambushed by Palestinian Muslims near Deir Mar Saba.
- October 19, 2001: American Pfc. Kristofor Stonesifer, 28, a Ranger from Missoula, Montana was killed in an accidental helicopter crash of a UH-60 Black Hawk in Pakistan. Also killed in the accident was John Edmunds, 20, of Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- October 19, 2001: In Kosovo, Muslim militants shot and killed two Albanians, one of whom was a journalist, in a drive-by shooting. The attackers pulled alongside the vehicle in which the victims were riding and opened fire, shooting 39 rounds. A third man was injured in the shooting.
- October 19, 2001: In Johanna Huden, an employee of the New York Post was diagnosed with anthrax after she came into contact with a letter containing spores which had been postmarked from Trenton, NJ. Later, Mark Cunningham, another New York Post employee, was also diagnosed with anthrax. Four more New Jersey postal workers, who worked in the facility contracted skin anthrax.
- October 19, 2001: In Russia, a timed improvised explosive device was detonated in the building of the public prosecutor's office in the town of Karabulak.
- October 20, 2001: In Kosovo, a Serb journalist was badly wounded after gunmen fired at him through the window of his house.
- October 20, 2001: In Istanbul, a 10-year-old girl was wounded by a bomb, placed under a car outside a grocery store.
- October 20, 2001: In Pakistan, a security guard foiled a bombing attempt at Islamabad International Airport when he spotted an abandoned package in a corridor near the VIP lounge.
- October 21, 2001: A mortar shell was fired into the Jerusalem neighborhood of Gilo this evening according to Palestinian sources.
- October21 , 2001: In Turkey, militants opened fire on a car carrying Fikret Sumbul, the prosecutor of Ovacik. Sumbul was unharmed but two members of his security force were injured by the shooters.
- October 21, 2001: A group of settlers entered the Al-Kayal mosque in Hebron during the night and damaged some Qur'ans while overturning some tables and benches. It was the crime of the century.
- October 22, 2001: In Macedonia, a police station in Tearce was destroyed in an explosion.
- October 23, 2001: In Pakistan, white powder from a letter sent to the Daily Jang Newspaper tested positive for anthrax. Now there was an interesting clue.
- October 24, 2001: In the Philippines, two Muslim militants on a motorcycle threw a grenade into a grocery store.
- October 26, 2001: In Chechnya, two improvised explosive devices were defused on the railway bridge near Gudermes.
- October 26, 2001: Four Hindus were killed and 25 were seriously wounded when a bomb went off in a crowd celebrating a religious festival in India's troubled north-eastern state of Assam. The bomb exploded next to a stage set up to celebrate Durga Puja.
- October 26, 2001: Spores of anthrax were found in the air filter of a mail facility that served the Supreme Court.
- October 26, 2001: Police defused a bomb planted between the PIA and the Turkish airways offices in Karachi. The device consisted of a bottle like object, containing three pounds of plastic explosive, an electric detonator and a catalyst.
- October 26, 2001: Three mortar rounds were fired from the Gaza strip into Israel. The same day, an explosive device blew up near Hebron.
- October 27, 2001: An Indian police officer and constable were killed when militants ambushed their vehicle and detonated an improvised explosive devicein the Jammu region.
- October 27, 2001: In India, two people were killed and seven others were injured when a bomb being transported on a scooter blew up prematurely on the Jawahar bridge in Agra.
- October 28, 2001: In Quetta, Pakistan, a bomb exploded on a bus killing at least three people and wounding 25 others. The bomb which was placed under a seat, exploded as the bus moved through a market.
- October 28, 2001: A homemade pipe bomb exploded outside a cell phone shop in Istanbul.
- October 28, 2001: In Macedonia, Albanian terrorists shot and wounded a policeman in Skopje.
- October 28, 2001: In the Philippines, a bomb blast at a food court in Zamboanga killed eleven people. Authorities blamed the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) - a fundamentalist Islamic organization. Fifty Filipinos were wounded in the explosion. A second bomb was discovered nearby but was defused.
- October 28, 2001: Six masked gunmen brought automatic weapons into a church in Bahawalpur, Pakistan. Firing their assault rifles indiscriminately at women and children they brutally murdered 15 Pakistani Christians. While various militant Muslim organizations were suspected, authorities fingered the Sunni Lashkar-e-Jhangvi.
The same day, in the same nation, the Land of Pure Islam, Muslims toting bags filled with guns and bullets stormed into another Christian church during Sunday services and sprayed the congregation with gunfire, killing the minister and fifteen others at St. Dominic.
- October 28, 2001: Also in Pakistan, Lashkar-e-Omar, claimed responsibility for an attack on Catholic worshippers. Gunmen fired on the congregation killing a clergyman, women and children, and a Muslim policeman. In the end, 18 Catholics were murdered and five were seriously wounded. The attackers described their assault as revenge for U.S. attacks on Afghanistan.
Lashkar-e-Omar is a Pakistani Islamic fundamentalist group with links to a number of important terrorist organizations in the country. The group was assembled when Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf presumably cracked down on indigenous terrorist groups in 2001 in hopes of receiving U.S. aid and arms. But all that actually happened was that the old established groups changed their names.
For example, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LJ) entered into a loose coalition with two other Islamic groups, Harkat-ul Jihad-e Islami (HJI) and Jaish-e-Mohammed (JM), to form Lashkar-e-Omar (LO), sometimes called al-Qanoon. In addition to these groups, the coalition included some freelance terrorists such as Sheikh Omar and Amjad Hussain Faruqui of the HJI, who were both charged with participating in the abduction and murder of Daniel Pearl. In reality, all of these names are meaningless. The LJ, HJI, JM, and LO are Islamic, as are the Taliban, al-Qaeda, HAMAS, Hizballah, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Islamic Jihad.
The name al-Qanoon was first used when the group claimed responsibility for the June 2002 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, which killed 11 and injured 45 more. In a letter sent to a Karachi newspaper, LO warned that "America, its allies, and its slave Pakistani rulers should be prepared for more attacks. The bomb blast is the beginning of Al-Qanoon's jihadi activities in Pakistan." But even according to senior Pakistani intelligence officials, that attack was carried out by Lashkar-e-Omar, with al-Qanoon being nothing more than an alias.
Lashkar-e-Omar is named after Mullah Mohammed Omar, the chief of the Taliban militia and a Pakistani schooled in Karachi. Some like to credit Syed Ahmed Omar Sheikh, a Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist who was sentenced to life in prison for his role in the abduction and murder of Daniel Pearl.
LO's ideology is a mixture of Islamist fundamentalism and fascism. Their version of Islam is similar to that of Pakistan's Taliban. Sheikh Omar, Faruqui, and Mullah Omar were all associated with terrorist training camps in Afghanistan during the Taliban's reign. Sheikh Omar was reportedly an instructor at one such camp. Reports indicate that the LO also includes some Islamist parties allied with Osama bin Laden's International Islamic Front (IIF) that survived U.S. air strikes in Afghanistan and crossed over into Pakistan.
- October 28, 2001: Two out of uniform members of the Palestinian police force opened fire on a bus stop in Hadera, Israel. They were in turn shot and killed by undercover Israeli detectives. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) claimed responsibility for the attack, the fifth in Hadera in recent months. Six people were killed and 31 were wounded.
- October 29, 2001: In Russia, an improvised explosive device (IED) was found and made safe at the entrance to the Volgograd meat market. The device consisted of a an RPG warhead, a watch, batteries and leads.
- October 29, 2001: In Albania, an explosive device was detonated in the home of a political party chieftain, Azgan Haklaj.
- October 29, 2001: The Islamic Free Aceh Movement (GAM) was suspected of killing three people and injuring three others in Indonesia. All of the victims of Islam were migrant workers from Java.
- October 29, 2001: Two Palestinian Authority policemen-turned-Islamic-Jihad militants drove into a midtown Jerusalem intersection in a stolen Jeep and opened fire on pedestrians. These Muslims killed four Jews and wounded 44. So, why not reward them with their own state, one cut out of their victims' land?
- October 29, 2001: Kashmiri militants attacked a police vehicle with an explosive device on the Srinagar-Jammu National Highway. An unknown number of people were wounded. There was another similar attack in Delina on this day.
- October 29, 2001: In Indonesia, a village leader in Gunduk was shot in his home by masked gunmen and died of his wounds.
- October 29, 2001: Kathy Nguyen was diagnosed with inhalation anthrax. She died a few days later on October 31st. She was a stockroom worker at the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. Allahu Akbar had struck again.
- October 30, 2001: An improvised explosive device was found and defused inside the home of an Israeli naval officer in the Tel Aviv suburb of Raanana. The bomb was hidden inside of a fire extinguisher and was designed to be initiated by a mobile phone.
- October 30, 2001: Palestinian gunmen opened fire on an Israeli vehicle on a road near the Hebrew University. The same day, two improvised mortar bombs were fired at a settlement in the Gaza strip.
- October 30, 2001: In the first terrorist act in Iraq in almost a year, a car rigged with 25 pounds of explosives and plastic boxes full of gasoline was discovered and defused in a densely populated part of Baghdad. Before America invaded Iraq to diminish terrorism, terrorist attacks in Iraq were few and far between. After the invasion they became hourly occurrences. This was one of many proofs that the invasion of Iraq was counterproductive.
- October 31, 2001: In Indonesia, a bomb at an Islamic boarding school in Aceh was discovered and defused.
- October 31, 2001: In Turkey, a pipe bomb exploded outside the Religious Affairs Foundation Publishing House.
- November 1, 2001: A firebomb was thrown at an Israeli vehicle near the village of Sinjil in the Ramallah area. An explosive charge was activated against a truck belonging to the Shomron Regional Council near the village of Ya'bad in the Jenin area, wounding two Israelis. Toward sunset, Palestinians threw three shock grenades at the West Bank settlement of Har Adar, west of Jerusalem.
- November 2, 2001: An Israeli was wounded when Palestinian gunmen opened fire on his vehicle. Later in the day, one Israeli was killed and another wounded in a drive-by shooting in the West Bank.
- November , 2001: In Russia, the motorcade of the mayor of Makhachkala, Said Amirov, came under attack by Muslims wielding RPGs. Three people were wounded.
- November 2, 2001: One Israeli was killed and another was wounded in a drive-by shooting in the West Bank. Two Israelis were injured by Palestinian gunmen in a drive-by shooting near Ayn Yabrud not far from Ofra in the Ramallah district. One died later from his wounds.
- November 3, 2001: Muslim youth, dressed in black robes and wearing black ski masks wrapped in green and white Qur'an slogans, marched in East Timor with their hands upraised holing Qur'an and portraits of Osama bin Laden.
The fact that Muslims had murdered 250,000 Timorese Christians, killing one out of every three people in the country over the past 23 years, was not lost on the crowd. Nor was the fact that the al-Qaeda co-founder had just released a tape which began: "We praise Allah, seek His help, and ask for His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evils of our souls and our bad deeds. A person who is guided by Allah will never be misguided by anyone and a person who is misguided by Allah can never be guided by anyone. I bear witness that there is no God but Allah alone, Who has no partner.".
Alright then, we know that OBL is a Muslim. And while Allah is Satan, and not Yahweh, and thus not God, Allah has many partners in crime. The misguided souls who submit to him are terrorists - the very people who had committed a horrible genocide in this place.
Bin Laden's latest challenge to the West and rallying cry to the Muslim world was broadcast on the Al-Jazeera satellite television channel on this day, Saturday, November 3rd, 2001. The Islamic terrorist who had just aided in abetted the murder of thousands of Americans went on to say: "Amid the huge developments and in the wake of the great strikes that hit the United States in its most important locations in New York and Washington, a huge media clamor has been raised. This clamor is unprecedented. It conveyed the opinions of people on these events. People were divided into two parts. The first part supported these strikes against U.S. tyranny, while the second denounced them.".
That much was true. Muslims almost universally celebrated the death and destruction of 9/11 while non-Muslims almost universally mourned the loss of life.
"Afterward, when the United States launched the unjust campaign against the Islamic Emirate in Afghanistan, people also split into two parties. The first supported these campaigns, while the second denounced and rejected them. These tremendous incidents, which have split people into two parties, are of great interest to the Muslims, since many of the rulings pertain to them." That was also true. Muslims reacted in unison, deploring the invasion of Afghanistan. They saw the Taliban as good, not bad.
"These decisions are closely related to Islam and the acts that corrupt a person's Islam/Submission. Therefore, the Muslims must understand the nature and truth of this conflict so that it will be easy for them to determine where they stand." This position is consistent with the Qur'an. According to Allah, good Muslims embrace jihad against infidels and bad Muslims are peace loving.
"While talking about the truth of the conflict, opinion polls in the world have shown that a little more than 80 percent of Westerners, of Christians in the United States and elsewhere, have been saddened by the strikes that hit the United States. The polls showed that the vast majority of the sons of the Islamic world were happy about these strikes because they believe that the strikes were in reaction to the huge criminality practiced by Israel and the United States in Palestine and other Muslim countries." All of this was true as well - even the last part. While Israel and the United States hadn't practiced criminality toward Muslims in Palestine, Muslims have been conditioned to believe they had. And support for 9/11 was ubiquitous in the Islamic world.
"After the strikes on Afghanistan began, these groups changed positions. Those who were happy about striking the United States felt sad when Afghanistan was hit, and those who felt sad when the United States was hit were happy when Afghanistan was hit. These groups include millions of people. The entire West, with the exception of a few countries, supports this unfair, barbaric campaign, although there is no evidence of the involvement of the people of Afghanistan in what happened in America. The people of Afghanistan had nothing to do with this matter. The campaign, however, continues to unjustly annihilate the villagers and civilians, children, women, and innocent people.".
Osama bin Laden's opening salvo was accurate. Afghanis had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 or with America's invasion. George Bush went into Afghanistan because he wanted to facilitate the construction of an oil and gas pipeline that could not be built with the Taliban government. America had not, however, annihilated the villagers. Muslims were much better at that.
"The positions of the two sides are very clear. Mass demonstrations have spread from the farthest point in the eastern part of the Islamic world to the farthest point in the western part of the Islamic world, and from Indonesia, Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan to the Arab world and Nigeria and Mauritania. This clearly indicates the nature of this war. This war is fundamentally religious. The people of the East are Muslims. They sympathized with Muslims against the people of the West, who are the crusaders. Those who try to cover this crystal clear fact, which the entire world has admitted, are deceiving the Islamic nation.".
It is fascinating that George Bush has gone on to justify his war in Iraq by quoting Osama bin Laden - but never this quote. Osama bin Laden told the truth when he said that the 9/11 attacks were "fundamentally a religious war." And he ought to know.
"They are trying to deflect the attention of the Islamic nation from the truth of this conflict. This fact is proven in the book of Allah Almighty and in the teachings of our messenger, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. Under no circumstances should we forget this enmity between us and the infidels. For, the hatred is based on religion.".
Once again, this is accurate. George Bush has tried to deflect attention away from the truth by saying that the nation's war is against terrorism rather than against Islam. Further, "hatred is based on religion." It always has been. .
"We must be loyal to the believers and those who believe that there is no God but Allah. We should also renounce the atheists and infidels. It suffices me to seek Allah's help against them. Allah says: ‘Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with you unless you follow their form of religion.' It is a question of religion, not a war against terrorism, as Bush and Blair try to depict it." While there is no God but Yahweh and Allah was modeled after Satan, the Qur'an does demean the Christian and Jewish religions. Further, one of the most important things you can gain by visiting the Prophet of Doom site is encapsulated in Osama bin Laden's "It is a question of religion, not a war against terrorism, as Bush and Blair try to depict it.".
"The masses which moved in the East and West have not done so for the sake of Osama. Rather, they moved for the sake of their religion. This is because they know that they are right and that they resist the most ferocious, serious, and violent Crusade campaign against Islam ever since the message was revealed to Muhammad, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon. After this has become clear, the Muslim must know and learn where he is standing vis-a-vis this war.".
Not one of the 9/11 suicide bombers killed for Osama bin Laden. None of them were trained or corrupted by him. They did not yell "Osama Akbar" as they committed their heinous acts. All 19 Islamic murderers were good Muslims following Allah's orders and Muhammad's example. .
"After the U.S. politicians spoke and after the U.S. newspapers and television channels became full of clear crusading hatred in this campaign that aims at mobilizing the West against Islam and Muslims, Bush left no room for doubts or the opinions of journalists, but he openly and clearly said that this war is a crusader war. He said this before the whole world to emphasize this fact." Bush did use the "crusade" slogan which was stupid, but the American media never expressed hatred towards Islam - which remains a great moral stain on the nation.
"What can those who allege that this is a war against terrorism say? What terrorism are they speaking about at a time when the Islamic nation has been slaughtered for tens of years without hearing their voices and without seeing any action by them? But when the victim starts to take revenge for those innocent children in Palestine, Iraq, southern Sudan, Somalia, Kashmir, and the Philippines, the rulers' ulema (Islamic leaders) and the hypocrites come to defend the clear blasphemy. It suffices me to seek Allah's help against them.".
Muslims are delusional; it is a religious requirement. They routinely blame others for their own atrocities. Palestinian Muslims, Iraqi Muslims, Sudanese Muslims, Somali Muslims, Kashmiri Muslims, and Filipino Muslims have collectively murdered well over three million non-Muslims.
"The common people have understood the issue, but there are those who continue to flatter those who colluded with the unbelievers to anesthetized the Islamic nation to prevent it from carrying out the duty of jihad so that the word of Allah will be above all words." Jihad is an obligatory duty on all Muslims. It is the only path to Allah's carnal paradise. .
"The unequivocal truth is that Bush has carried the cross and raised its banner high and stood at the front of the queue. Anyone who lines up behind Bush in this campaign has committed one of the 10 actions that sully one's Islam. Muslim scholars are unanimous that allegiance to the infidels and support for them against the believers is one of the major acts that dishonor and denigrate Islam." While George Bush only pretends to be a Christian to win votes, it is true that all Islamic scholars recognize that allegiance to non-Muslims denigrates Islam. It is the irrefutable message of the Qur'an. .
"There is no power but in Allah. Let us investigate whether this war against Afghanistan that broke out a few days ago is a single and unique one or if it is a link to a long series of crusader wars against the Islamic world." As we know now, it was the first of two disastrous American blunders.
"Following World War I, which ended more than 83 years ago, the whole Islamic world fell under the crusader banner - under the British, French, and Italian governments. They divided the whole world, and Palestine was occupied by the British. Since then, and for more than 83 years, our brothers, sons, and sisters in Palestine have been badly tortured. Hundreds of thousands of them have been killed, and hundreds of thousands of them have been imprisoned or maimed.".
Yes, the Islamic Ottoman Empire was destroyed in WWI because they allied themselves with Germany, causing the Brits to bribe Saud Wahhabists to fight their Islamic brothers. And the culmination of that war caused many new nations to emerge - including the fiefdoms that unified under the OPEC banner and funded the rise of Islamic terrorism. Osama bin Laden was a direct beneficiary of British foolishness. The creation of Israel, however, was a result of the Holocaust in WWII, not the First World War. And as for the torture in "Palestine," there was plenty of that. The Islamic Terrorism Timeline is over a thousand pages long for a reason.
From this point on, every claim bin Laden makes is not only untrue, the truth is the antithesis of his stated position. I have left it here for your review but feel free to skip over all of it. And in that this rubbish is sent in a sea of evidence to the contrary, I won't bother to correct the record.
"Let us examine the recent developments. Take for example the Chechens. They are a Muslim people who have been attacked by the Russian bear which embraces the Christian Orthodox faith. Russians have annihilated the Chechen people in their entirety and forced them to flee to the mountains where they were assaulted by snow and poverty and diseases. Nonetheless, nobody moved to support them. There is no strength but in God. This was followed by a war of genocide in Bosnia in sight and hearing of the entire world in the heart of Europe. For several years our brothers have been killed, our women have been raped, and our children have been massacred in the safe havens of the United Nations and with its knowledge and cooperation.
"Those who refer our tragedies today to the United Nations so that they can be resolved are hypocrites who deceive Allah, His Prophet and the believers. Are not our tragedies but caused by the United Nations? Who issued the Partition Resolution on Palestine in 1947 and surrendered the land of Muslims to the Jews? It was the United Nations in its resolution in 1947. Those who claim that they are the leaders of the Arabs and continue to appeal to the United Nations have disavowed what was revealed to Prophet Muhammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. Those who refer things to the international legitimacy have disavowed the legitimacy of the Holy Book and the tradition of Prophet Muhammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. This is the United Nations from which we have suffered greatly. Under no circumstances should any Muslim or sane person resort to the United Nations. The United Nations is nothing but a tool of crime. We are being massacred everyday, while the United Nations continues to sit idly by.
"Our brothers in Kashmir have been subjected to the worst forms of torture for over 50 years. They have been massacred, killed, and raped. Their blood has been shed and their houses have been trespassed upon. Still, the United Nations continues to sit idly by. Today, and without any evidence, the United Nations passes resolutions supporting unjust and tyrannical America, which oppresses these helpless people who have emerged from a merciless war at the hands of the Soviet Union. Let us look at the second war in Chechnya, which is still underway. The entire Chechen people are being embattled once again by this Russian bear. The humanitarian agencies, even the US ones, demanded that President Clinton should stop supporting Russia. However, Clinton said that stopping support for Russia did not serve U.S. interests.
"A year ago, Putin demanded that the cross and the Jews should stand by him. He told them: You must support us and thank us because we are waging a war against Muslim fundamentalism. The enemies are speaking very clearly. While this is taking place, the leaders of the region hide and are ashamed to support their brothers.
"Let us examine the stand of the West and the United Nations in the developments in Indonesia when they moved to divide the largest country in the Islamic world in terms of population. Otherwise, we will be forced to send in military forces to separate it by force. The crusader Australian forces were on Indonesian shores, and in fact they landed to separate East Timor, which is part of the Islamic world. Therefore, we should view events not as separate links, but as links in a long series of conspiracies, a war of annihilation in the true sense of the word.
"In Somalia, on the excuse of restoring hope, 13,000 of our brothers were killed. In southern Sudan, hundreds of thousands were killed. But when we move to Palestine and Iraq, there can be no bounds to what can be said. Over one million children were killed in Iraq. The killing is continuing. As for what is taking place in Palestine these days, I can only say we have no one but Allah to complain to. What is taking place cannot be tolerated by any nation. I do not say from the nations of the human race, but from other creatures, from the animals. They would not tolerate what is taking place.
"A confidant of mine told me that he saw a butcher slaughtering a camel in front of another camel. The other camel got agitated while seeing the blood coming out of the other camel. Thus, it burst out with rage and bit the hand of the man and broke it. How can the weak mothers in Palestine endure the killing of their children in front of their eyes by the unjust Jewish executioners with U.S. support and with U.S. aircraft and tanks?
"Those who distinguish between America and Israel are the real enemies of the nation. They are traitors who betrayed God and His prophet, and who betrayed their nation and the trust placed in them. They anesthetize the nation. These battles cannot be viewed in any case whatsoever as isolated battles, but rather, as part of a chain of the long, fierce, and ugly crusader war. Every Muslim must stand under the banner of There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Prophet. I remind you of what our Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings upon him, told Ibn Abbas, may God be pleased with him. He told him: Boy, I am going to teach you a few words. Obey Allah, He will protect you. Obey Him, you will find Him on your side. If you ask for something, ask Allah. If you seek help, seek the help of Allah. You should know that if all people come together to help you, they will only help you with something that Allah has already preordained for you. And if they assemble to harm you, they will only harm you with something that Allah has already preordained for you. Allah wrote man's fate and it will never change.
"I tell the Muslims who did their utmost during these weeks: You must continue along the same march. Your support for us will make us stronger and will further support your brothers in Afghanistan. Exert more efforts in combating this unprecedented war crime. Fear Allah, O Muslims and rise to support your religion. Islam is calling on you: O Muslims, O Muslims, O Muslims. Allah bear witness that I have conveyed the message. Allah bear witness that I have conveyed the message. Allah bear witness that I have conveyed the message. Allah's peace and blessings be upon you." Well at least Osama bin Laden got one thing right - we should all fear Allah because he is the Devil. .
- November 3, 2001: A Canadian was kidnapped in Zamboanga. A caller identifying himself as an Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) member demanded a ransom from the victim's brother.
- November 4, 2001: Two Israelis were killed and 46 others were injured when a Palestinian Islamic Jihad gunman opened fire on a bus in the French Hill section of Jerusalem. Both HAMAS and PIJ claimed credit for the murders and mutilations.
- November 4, 2001: Thirty settlers, some armed, attacked the village of Yanun, southeast of Nablus as a result of the Jerusalem attack. One Muslim militant was wounded. It was too little, too late.
- November 4, 2001: In Israel, a New York teenager from Queens was shot and killed and his friend was wounded by a Palestinian sniper.
- November 5, 2001: Palestinian terrorists in Islamic Jihad fired three mortar shells at a Jewish community in the south.
- November 5, 2001: Three Israelis were injured when an explosive device was detonated in the Profiline factory in the Shahak industrial zone near Jenin. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) claimed responsibility.
- November 5, 2001: Islamic militants fired on the Chechen Justice Department in Grozny. One person was injured.
- November 6, 2001: A mortar shell was fired from the northern Gaza Strip and exploded inside Israeli territory near the border fence. The same day, two al-Fatah members were killed after a bomb exploded prematurely in their car near Jenin.
- November 6, 2001: Israel Defense Force soldiers safely detonated an explosive charge that they discovered near Gadid in the Qatif Bloc of settlements.
- November 6, 2001: An Israeli was shot, and later died from his wounds, on the Nablus bypass road.
- November 6, 2001: In Pakistan, a group of armed Muslim men opened fire on security guards at Quetta's main airport, killing a guard.
- November 6, 2001: In Thailand, a bomb made from ammonium nitrate, gas cylinders, a grenade, and gunpowder was found in a truck parked outside a hotel. The fuse seemed to have been doused by rain and thus was unable to detonate. Police suspected Muslim separatists.
- November 6, 2001: In Nicosia, Cyprus, a bomb consisting of nails and dynamite attached to a gas bottle, was left at the home of Yiannis Papadopoulos, the publisher of the local newspaper. The detonator of the bomb failed. Sources believe that the attack might have been an attempt to gag the media.
- November 6, 2001: In Indonesia, an explosive device was detonated on the grounds of the Australian International School. Indonesian Muslims hate Australia because Australian came to East Timor's defense when Indonesian Muslims were annihilating them. .
- November 6, 2001: In Kosovo, the chapel of the Serb Orthodox church was almost destroyed by explosives in a town south of Pristina. NATO-led peacekeepers stationed in Kosovo reported three separate explosions in the chapel.
- November 6, 2001: Another truck bomb was discovered and defused by police in southern Thailand. Police believed that the bomb may have been part of a plan to extort money from a hotel and suspected the Pattani United Liberation Organization - a pan-Islamic group.
- November 6, 2001: In Pakistan, gunmen opened fire on a municipal building, killing a local councilor. Three died in the attack and six were injured.
- November 6, 2001: Four Palestinians were arrested in Abu Dis. One of the four was wearing an explosive belt on his way to carry out a suicide attack in Jerusalem.
- November 7, 2001: American sailor, Bryant Davis, 20, of Chicago, Illinois fell off the USS Kitty Hawk as it steamed toward its rendezvous with Afghanistan. He was the fourth accidental death in the mistaken war.
- November 7, 2001: A convoy of vehicles transporting the head of Chechnya, Akhmad Kadyrov, was attacked in an ambush near the city of Argun. Three bodyguards were seriously wounded although Kadyrov himself escaped injury.
- November 7, 2001: \Three mortar shells were fired at an Israeli settlement in Qatif Bloc. Palestinian terrorists fired an improvised mortar bomb which landed adjacent to the border with the Gaza Strip. A number of other mortars were fired at the Gush Katif settlement.
- November 8, 2001: Molotov cocktails were thrown at two houses in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Abu-Tur. Molotov cocktails were thrown at a gas station on the Ma'ale Adumin road in the West Bank. Palestinian gunmen fired on a Border Police camp near Tulkarm. A mortar shell was fired at a central Gaza Strip Jewish settlement. Shots were fired on an Israeli car north of the Ganim settlement.
- November 8, 2001: A suicide bomber blew himself up when police tried to arrest him. Two policemen were injured. The man was a member of HAMAS although the group did not officially claim the failed attack.
- November 8, 2001: In Pakistan, one person was injured in a bomb explosion in the Kahan area of Quetta.
- November 8, 2001: Two masked Palestinians shot and killed a Palestinian man in Tulkarm who had been accused of being a collaborator with Israel during the first intifada.
- November 9, 2001: The Pakistan-Afghan Defense Council held a nation-wide strike to show their support for Islam, al-Qaeda, and the Taliban. Osama bin Laden holds a 70% approval rating in the Islamic nation.
- November 9, 2001: Four mortars were fired from inside the Gaza Strip and exploded in Israeli territory. A mortar was fired at the Qatif Bloc of settlements in the Gaza Strip. And an explosive charge was detonated against a Border Police Jeep.
- November 9, 2001: In Jakarta, two Muslim men were arrested for a bomb attack on a local church. One of the men had also terrorized Christians in Maluku. Laskar Jihad blamed two priests in the church for inciting violence perpetrated against them.
- November 10, 2001: Six people were killed in an explosion in a market in Vladikavkaz. Forty-three people were injured. The incident was connected to Muslim terrorists operating out of Chechnya.
- November 11, 2001: One person was killed and another was wounded in a Palestinian Muslim shooting attack in the Tel Mond area. The attacker left a note saying that his assault was an act of retaliation, but against what he did not elaborate.
- November 11, 2001: In Indonesia, Papuan Independence leader, Theys Eluay, was assassinated hours after having been kidnapped by Muslims in Irian Jaya.
- November 11, 2001: In Yemen, an explosion at a Canadian firm's chemical production facilities caused considerable damage.
- November 11, 2001: An explosive charge blew up on the Husan bypass road near Bethlehem.
- November 12, 2001: In Indonesia, two bomb blasts killed two people and injured 14. The deadly bomb exploded in an electronics store.
- November 13, 2001: Police blamed Hezb-ul Mujahideen (HM) for a gun and grenade attack on the Works Minister for Kashmir, Ali Mohammad Sagar.
- November 14, 2001: A bomb exploded in a garbage bin in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Kiryat Hayovel, wounding two sanitation workers.
- November 14, 2001: In Kashmir, two people, one of whom was the village head, were killed and a shop was gutted when a bomb went off in the Budhan village.
- November 14, 2001: A bomb was found on the slope of Mount Aybal in the Nablus area of Israel.
- November 14, 2001: Shots were fired at an Israeli car in the Gadid settlement.
- November 14, 2001: Gunmen attacked two different People's Democratic Party offices in Istanbul, injuring two people. One of the injured men suffered a shot to the leg, while the other sustained a knife wound.
- November 14, 2001: Ottilie Lundgren, a ninety-four-year-old, was diagnosed with inhalation anthrax. She later died on November 21st. The 9/11/01 Allahu Akbar terrorist had struck again.
- November 14, 2001: Palestinians fired at an Israeli vehicle near the village of Ramin.
- November 16, 2001: A group of Muslim gunmen attacked and destroyed a rival Qur'anic school in central Somalia, killing 18 students and wounding nine.
- November 17, 2001: A mortar was fired from the northern Gaza Strip toward an Israeli settlement. An Israel Defense Force unit uncovered an explosive device near Al-Khidr in the Bethlehem area. Shots were again fired at the West Bank settlement of Pesagot in the Ramallah area in two separate assaults.
- November 18, 2001: Two Israelis were wounded when sniper fire shattered their car in the vicinity of the Neve Dekalim industrial zone. A bomb exploded on Emile Botta Street in Jerusalem. The bomb included a mortar shell. An explosive charge was discovered near Nablus along the road leading to Mount Eyval. Shots were fired on an Israeli vehicle near Zawiyah. Several mortars were fired in the Netzarim area.
- November 18, 2001: United States sailor, engineman Vincent Parker, 38, of Preston Mississippi and electronics technician Ben Johnson, 21, of Rochester, New York, both drown when they were sent aboard a vessel suspected of smuggling oil from Iraq outside of the United Nation's lucrative monopoly. They were the fifth and six accidental fatalities associated with regime change in Afghanistan.
- November 19, 2001: Three Israelis were injured when their taxi was fired on by gunmen in a Palestinian car near the entrance to the Shavei Shomron settlement in the Nablus area. The attackers fled by car to Nablus, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) claimed responsibility.
- November 19, 2001: Three Jewish residents of the West Bank settlement of Shavey Shomron were injured in a shooting attack. Four mortars were fired into two different Israeli agricultural facilities in the central Gaza Strip.
In the northern West Bank, Palestinians fired shots at an Israeli bus and at a military Jeep accompanying it near the Ganim-Kadim junction. An explosive charge was detonated as the bus went by.
- November 20, 2001: An Israeli was injured in a shooting attack on the Alon Road near Ma'ale Mikhas Six mortars were fired at a Qatif Bloc settlement in Gaza. Palestinians fired at workers on the Cross-Israel Highway near Tulkarm. Palestinians fired on Israel Highway workers near Tul Karm.
- November 21, 2001: In Turkey, a homemade bomb detonated outside a McDonalds restaurant in Istanbul's Fatih neighborhood.
- November 22, 2001: Several mortar shells exploded in an Israeli settlement in the southern Gaza Strip. Palestinians fired a mortar at a settlement in the Qatif Bloc in Gaza.
- November 22, 2001: In China, Muslims from the Uygur Holy War Organization knifed and killed a judge and seriously injured his wife. The same day, the Uygur Holy War Organization raided a police station and killed the director.
Very little is known about the Uygur Holy War Organization, but the struggle from which they emerged is well-documented. The Uygurs of Xinjiang province in Southwestern China have long had a complicated relationship with their Communist oppressors in Beijing. At various times throughout their history, the Uygurs, Muslims of Turkish descent, have been able to practice the religion of submission in China. But since the Communists came to power, their disdain for any religion but their own has created an adversarial climate. For example, when local Party officials refused to allow a mosque to be constructed in Xinjiang's capital of Kashgar Uygur Muslims turned to terrorism in an effort to convince Beijing to grant them autonomy. Bombings and assassinations have plagued Xinjiang ever since. These Muslim terrorists even managed to bomb Beijing three times in 1997.
- November 23, 2001: Palestinians fired on the Gaza settlement of Neve Dekalim. Israel Defense Forces returned fire and three people were injured.
- November 23, 2001: In Indonesia, a parcel bomb exploded at a Postal Service Transit Building, injuring three people.
- November 23, 2001: In Turkey, an unidentified gunman opened fire on the car of Nasuh Ozdemir, the Istanbul chairman of the Confederation of Civil Servants' Trade Union.
- November 23, 2001: Palestinians shot a mortar which landed on a home in the community of Neve Dekalim.
- November 24, 2001: Palestinian Muslims assaulted Jerusalem's Gilo neighborhood. The assailants came from the A'idah refugee camp near Bethlehem.
Palestinians fired five Qassem rockets into the Jewish community of Dugit. HAMAS's militant wing, the Izz-al-Din al-Qassem Battalions claimed credit for the attack.
Palestinian driving a Jeep fired at an Israeli vehicle near Bat Hefer. The Palestinian continued on toward Bahan and fired at a Border Police Jeep. Outside of Bethlehem, Palestinians fired mortars at the settlements of Teqo'a and Noqdim.
- November 24, 2001: An Israeli was killed and two others were injured in a mortar attack near Kfar Darom. This was the first Israeli fatality from mortar fire since Palestinians began lobbing them at Jews in September 2000. HAMAS's Izz-al-Din al-Qassem Battalions, claimed responsibility.
- November 25, 2001: Taliban leader, al-Qaeda associate, and Pakistani cleric Mullah Muhammad Omar, reported: "The nuclear destruction of the United States is underway." Whether they use Russian nukes, suitcase bombs, radiological dispersion devices, Pakistani, Saudi, or Iranian atomic bombs, be assured that good Muslims will deploy one or more nuclear weapons in one or more of America's largest cities over the next twenty years.
- November 25, 2001: While the death of Johnny Spann, 32, of Winfield, Alabama was attributed to Afghanistan, he was a CIA agent and not a member of the U.S. military. He was killed when Taliban prisoners revolted during questioning inside of the Qali-i-Jangi jail.
- November 25, 2001: Two Israelis were wounded on the Trans-Samaria Highway in the West Bank when shots were fired at them. Ten mortar shells were fired on Qatif Bloc settlements. Two bombs were detonated south of Hebron as a convoy carrying Israel Defense Force Chief of Staff General Sha'ul Mufaz and other high-ranking commanders passed by.
- November 26, 2001: Shots were fired from the Palestinian town of Beit Jalla into the nearby Jewish community of Gilo, both of which are Jerusalem suburbs.
- November 26, 2001: A suicide bomber blew himself up at Erez Crossing in the Gaza Strip, wounding two border policemen. HAMAS claimed the attack which, they stated, was in response to Israel's assassination of HAMAS terrorist Mahmoud Abu Hanoud three days before. The bomber's suicide note said the attack was in response to the killing of five Palestinian children the week before by an Israeli mine. That was not true but truth has never gotten in the way of Islam.
- November 27, 2001: A powerful Palestinian bomb was defused at a hitchhiking post near Umm al-Fahm inside the Green Line. Israelis spotted two Palestinians, one of whom was carrying a large backpack, and became suspicious. One of the men had a cell phone which he planned to use to detonate the explosives as a crowd gathered. Profiling saved lives.
- November 27, 2001: Around 200 Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) Muslim militants took more than 100 civilians hostage in Zamboanga in the wake of an uprising led by Muslim Mindanao Nur Misuari. Misuari attempted to disrupt elections. The hostages were released after the government allowed the terrorist to leave with their weapons.
- November 27, 2001: Two Jews were killed and 50 were injured when two masked Palestinian terrorists opened fire with Kalashnikov assault rifles on a crowd of people near the central bus station in Afula, Israel. Fatah and Islamic Jihad claimed joint responsibility - which means Muhammad and Islam were responsible.
- November 27, 2001: An Israeli woman was killed, and three other Jews were wounded in Gush Katif when a Palestinian gunmen opened fire on them. HAMAS claimed responsibility for the attack.
- November 27, 2001: A Jewish woman was killed and three Israeli passengers were wounded in a shooting attack against a public bus and a private car near Kfar Darom.
- November 27, 2001: In An Israeli man was wounded in a shooting attack on his car near the village of Sinjil. A Thai citizen working in Israel was wounded when Palestinians opened fire on the car he was traveling in near Ma'aleh Levona. Shots were fired on an Israeli vehicle near Nablus. A rocket was fired at an Israeli house in the northern part of the Gaza Strip. Two mortars were fired at the center of the Qatif Bloc settlements.
- November 28, 2001: Three mortars were fired at Gush Katif.
- November 29, 2001: A gas canister delivered by Muslims in Khan Yunis exploded in Neve Dekalim. A mortar was fired into a Jewish home in the Gaza Strip.
- November 29, 2001: The American invasion of Afghanistan was as mistake laden as the American incursion into Iraq. All seven of the first fatalities were the result of accidents. Today, private Giovanny Maria, 19, from Camden, New Jersey did of a "non-hostile gunshot wound in Uzbekistan.".
- November 29, 2001: Three Jews were killed and nine were wounded in a suicide bombing on a bus en route from Nazareth to Tel Aviv near the city of Hadera, Israel. Islamic Jihad and Fatah claimed responsibility for the attack which came on the 54th anniversary of the UN Partition Plan for Palestine. The bomber was subsequently found to be a member of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ).
- November 29, 2001: Two Israelis were wounded in a shooting attack near Barqah al-Sharqiyah. One later died of his wounds. Palestinian Islamic Jihad's al-Quds Squads, claimed credit.
- November 29, 2001: One Israeli was killed and another was injured by gunmen near the 1967 Green Line border north of the West Bank city of Tulkarm.
- November 30, 2001: In Kosovo, a police station was destroyed in the village of Rajince by an improvised explosive device.
- November 30, 2001: Palestinians fired two mortars into Gush Katif.
- December 1, 2001: Two Islamic suicide bombers associated with HAMAS, detonated themselves at the Ben-Yehuda shopping mall in Jerusalem, Israel, killing 12 people between 12 and 21 years old, and wounding 188 additional civilians. The two Muslim suicide bombers detonated their nail-studded explosives simultaneously about forty paces apart. A car bomb exploded twenty minutes later.HAMAS claimed credit for corrupting and deploying the mass murders.
- December 1, 2001: Twenty minutes later and just one block away from the earlier double-suicide bombings in Jerusalem, a car bomb was detonated. The third blast was meant to kill rescue workers arriving on the scene.
- December 1, 2001: A Filipino doctor was abducted from outside her home. It is not clear if the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) or the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) was responsible.
- December 1, 2001: In Indonesia, the Islamic Free Aceh Movement (GAM) was blamed for an arson attack on a government-run orphanage. An elementary school was burned nearby at the same time.
- December 2, 2001: Another HAMAS suicide bomber blew up a No. 16 Egged bus in Haifa, Israel. This good Muslim killed 15 innocent people, including four Americans. He mutilated 40 others with his nail and rat poison device. Although HAMAS was credited for the attack, Hizballah radio was very outspoken in its support of the murders.
During this time it was learned that Iran and Iraq were offering the families of suicide bombers $25,000 (five years average income) to sacrifice a child. Syria and Kuwait were offering less while Saudi Arabia presented the most lucrative bribes - sometimes as large as a million dollars.
- December 2, 2001: An Israeli man was killed and four people were injured when two Palestinian gunmen dressed in IDF uniforms opened fire on passing cars near the Alei Sinai community. Both gunmen were killed by IDF troops after fleeing the scene. HAMAS's terrorist wing, the al-Qassem Brigade, took responsibility for the murder and mutilation.
- December 2, 2001: An Israeli was shot and critically wounded near the northern West Bank settlement of Kadim just east of Jenin.
Seven Israelis were injured when a bomb exploded near the Bakof crossing in the Jordan Valley.
An Israeli was seriously wounded by a Palestinian sniper near Jenin between the settlements of Kadim and Ganim.
Palestinians fired three mortars into northern Gaza settlements.
An explosive charge was found near the Israeli community of Sanur in the northern West Bank. It was safely defused by bomb disposal experts.
Three Israelis were injured in a shooting attack on the Gilo neighborhood. The Muslim attackers were from Beit Jala.
Not surprisingly, Israelis assaulted a Muslim in Jerusalem's Zion Square. He was uninjured.
- December 2, 2001: In Islamic Indonesia, a bomb was found at the Atlantic Hotel in Jakarta. The bomb failed to detonate because of a faulty mechanism. Had it gone off, it would have destroyed the hotel and claimed hundreds of lives.
- December 3, 2001: A bomb exploded on a rail line in West Java as a train passed.
- December 3, 2001: In Macedonia, an improvised explosive device was detonated near a gasoline station in the Lipkovo village. One person was injured.
- December 3, 2001: An Israeli from Ofra was injured in an ambush attack in the Wadi al-Haramiyah near Ramallah.
- December 4, 2001: The eighth American soldier to die as a result of America's decision to invade Afghanistan was Electrician's Mate, Michael Jakes, 20, of Brooklyn, New York. He fell off of his bunk aboard the USS Kitty Hawk in a gale on the Arabian Sea, sustaining a mortal head injury.
- December 4, 2001: Macedonia was in a difficult position. With the Balkans having been conquered by the Ottoman Turks, Muslims considered this region theirs to do with whatever they pleased. And therefore, Macedonia's a secular republic was intolerable to them. So Muslims deployed an improvised explosive device which killed a teenager and injured five others in the Brvenica village.
- December 4, 2001: A prominent Chechen political figure, Rizvan Lorsanov, was killed near his home in Novye Atagi. The Muslim assassins killed him using a remote-controlled improvised explosive device.
- December 4, 2001: Three mortar shells were lobbed into an Israeli settlement in the northern part of the Gaza Strip. The same day, Palestinians opened fire on two Israeli vehicles south of Mount Hebron.
- December 4, 2001: When the premise of a war is a mistake, mistakes claim lives. Brian Prosser, 28, of Frazier Park, California, Dan Petihory, 32, of Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and Jeff Davis, 39, of Watauga, Tennessee, were killed when an American 2,000-pound satellite-guided bomb was targeted incorrectly and hit their position north of Kandahar, Afghanistan. The first 11 American lives sacrificed in Afghanistan were claimed by accidents and friendly fire. .
- December 5, 2001: An Islamic suicide bomber blew himself up in front of the Metzudat David Hotel, formerly the Hilton, in Jerusalem's Mamila neighborhood, injuring five people. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad's terrorist wing, the al-Quds Squads, claimed credit for the assault aimed at "a security target" inside the hotel. Only civilians were injured which means that either the Islamic intelligence was faulty or the Muslim detonated prematurely.
- December 6, 2001: Shots were fired on the settlement of Psagot north of Jerusalem in the West Bank. Palestinians fired three mortar shells at a settlement in the central Qatif Bloc community. Then, Muslims fired at an Israeli bus north of the settlement of Ofra in the Ramallah region.
- December 7, 2001: Masked Muslim militants threw firebombs into two bank branches in Istanbul.
- December 9, 2001: Twenty-nine people were wounded when an Islamic suicide bomber attempted to blow himself up at a bus station at near Haifa. The Muslim detonated his explosive charge after being spotted by two policemen who shot and killed him after his failed suicide attack.
The Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed credit for failing. On July 19th, 2005, two brothers, Ibrahim and Warad Abahrah were shot and killed by authorities when they opened fire on troops during a raid in Yamoun. They were responsible for this attack and many others in Israel.
- December 9, 2001: The Islamic Free Aceh Movement (GAM) used bombs to attack three utility towers in Aceh.
- December 10, 2001: A mortar shell was fired itno the center of the Qatif Bloc in the Gaza Strip. Later in the day, an Israeli girl was wounded by a mortar shell fired into the Gush Katif community.
- December 11, 2001: Palestinians initiated several mortar attack on Jews today near the Erez crossing.
- December 12, 2001: Two Islamic suicide bombers blew themselves up near the Gaza Strip settlement of Neve Dekalim. Four people were injured as the bombers detonated themselves next to two passing Israeli cars traveling on the road between Neve Dekalim and nearby Ganei Tal. Switching from live ammunition, six mortars were fired into the Gush Katif community.
- December 12, 2001: In Israel, 11 Jewish women and children were murdered at pointblank range and 30 more Israelis were severely wounded when three Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades terrorists attacked a bus with a roadside bomb, anti-tank grenades, and American assault rifles near the entrance to the Emmanuel community in Samaria. Both Fatah and HAMAS claimed responsibility for the attack.
I personally met with these three Muslim murderers a few days later in Bethlehem. They were gleeful at what they had done. They said that they had blown the axel off of the bus to Emmanuel with a road side bomb. Then when the women and children fled the burning vehicle they blew off their heads with M-16s provided by the U.S. government. If you can handle the full account of their testimony, read the title chapter of Tea With Terrorists.
Having met President Bush before he was elected, I knew that he would deceive America to transform himself into a wartime president. He had told me that he wanted to be at the center of a crisis. When my attempts to reach him immediately after 9/11 failed, and his words made it clear that he was declaring war on a tactic and blaming a symptom, I set off for Israel, ground zero for suicide bombers, in hopes of gathering sufficient evidence to show who or what was actually responsible for 9/11. I intended to use that evidence to dissuade the American people from supporting George W. Bush's self-serving agenda because I knew where it would lead. This is what led me to the underground bunker in Palestinian territory and to gunpoint discussions with members of Fatah, al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, Islamic Jihad (which is Hizballah), HAMAS, and al-Qaeda. The first three terrorists I interviewed were the very men who had murdered the eleven Jewish women and children on the bus to Emmanuel.
- December 13, 2001: Five Islamic gunmen attacked the Indian Parliament in New Delhi shortly after it had adjourned. The terrorists killed 13 government employees and a gardener. Thirty people were wounded. Indian officials blamed Lashkar-e-Tayyba and Jaish-e-Mohammad and they demanded that Pakistan crack down on them and on other fundamentalist Islamic groups in Kashmir.
Relations deteriorated between the two nuclear countries and up to one million troops were mobilized along the common border. Diplomatic pressure helped calm the situation, however even one year later tensions still ran high.
Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT) is the armed wing of the Pakistan-based religious organization, Markaz-ud-Dawa-wal-Irshad (MDI). MDI is an anti-Christian missionary organization formed in 1989. The LT is one of the three largest and best-trained Islamic terrorist groups operating in Kashmir against Hindus and Christians.
In 1994, Lashkar-e-Tayyiba became a more substantial recipient of funds from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI, the Islamic country's external intelligence agency. Pakistan's largest political party, Jamaat-e-Islami and their terrorist wing Hezb-ul-Mujahideen, refused to accept new conditions attached to ISI money - which included a focus on using al-Qaeda and Taliban trained jihadists to terrorize Kashmir into surrendering to Islam and to Pakistan.
The LT, however, agreed to support Pakistan's use of terror to force Kashmir into parting with India and merging into the Land of Pure Islam - Pakistan. Lashkar-e-Tayyiba also agreed with the ISI mandate to attack Hindus in the Jammu Division, and to assist in training alienated Muslim youth in the rest of India, motivating them to become terrorists.
The LT's agenda includes the imposition of of Islamic rule over all parts of India, the imposition of Wahhabi Islamic fundamentalism and Sharia law in Pakistan, forced incorporation of Jammu and Kashmir into Pakistan, and a union of all countries in the region into a pan-Islamic state. Lashkar-e-Tayyiba is a member of Osama bin Laden's International Islamic Front for Jihad against the U.S. and Israel, and a member of Pakistan's United Jihad Council. Their logo is an open Qur'an with an upraised assault rifle superimposed against a rising sun.
Zafar Iqbal founded Lashkar-e-Taiba along with Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and Zaki ur Rahman Lakhwi. Iqbal left the organization with Saeed in late 2001 or early 2002 to work for Jamaat-al-Dawat, Saeed's Islamic preaching organization. Jamaat-al-Dawat operates several Islamic schools, or madrassas, in Pakistan, educating thousands of students and turning them into jihadists. Iqbal is the organization's director of education for the terrorist manufacturing facilities. Knowing that Islam authorizes lying to Infidels for the advancement of the religion, Iqbal denies all links with Lashkar-e-Taiba, the terrorist organization he founded, and al-Qaeda, the organization that he publicly allied his terrorist group with.
Today, Maulana Abdul Wahid Kashmiri is the leader of Lashkar-e-Taiba, though some assert that it is still led by the Qur'anic teachings of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed. Saeed publicly relinquished control to Abdul Wahid after he was arrested in December 2001. The arrest prompted Saeed to split his organization into an armed wing and a division devoted to Islamic preaching - although the two are never really separate. Saeed has been arrested by Pakistani authorities several times, most recently in February 2006 after leading a violent demonstration against the publication of cartoons accurately depicting the wannabe Prophet Muhammad inspiring terrorism. Saeed currently lives in Lahore, Pakistan.
- December 13, 2001: In Indonesia, a bomb exploded at the Exxon/Mobil plant in Aceh.
- December 13, 2001: Russian security forces found and defused four improvised explosive devices which had been placed around oil tanks containing thousands of tons of oil in a Grozneftegaz petroleum storage near the railway station of Chervlyonnaya-Uzlovaya.
- December 15, 2001: An Islamic suicide bomber did himself in near the Sha'arei Ephraim settlement on the Green Line when the explosive belt he was wearing detonated prematurely. Allah's virgins were calling.
- December 16, 2001: There were multiple mortar attacks on the Qatif Bloc in the Gaza Strip two hours after Arafat called for an end to violence he had previously called for. The United States was threatening to withhold funds unless the terrorist leader hunted down other terrorists.
- December 16, 2001: A remote-controlled bomb was detonated when the administrator of the Workers of Kurdistan (PKK) terrorist group was passing by. Krayilan and one other man were injured in the attack.
- December 17, 2001: An Israeli man was shot by Palestinians who ambushed his car on the Abud bypass road. Al-Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs Battalions claimed responsibility. So much for Arafat's peaceful pledge.
Toward the end of the day, HAMAS lobbed a mortar shell into the Qatif Bloc settlement in the Gaza Strip.
- December 17, 2001: An Islamic revenue official was shot and killed on his way to a mosque on the outskirts of Srinagar.
- December 17, 2001: An Israeli man and his son were wounded in a shooting attack outside the West Bank settlement of Ofra. Yasser Arafat's al-Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs Battalions claimed responsibility.
- December 18, 2001: An Israeli man was injured when his car came under fire near Nabulus. Muslims detonated a gas canister near Bayf Immar in the Hebron area. A petrol bomb was thrown in the settlement of Har Adar. Several mortar shells were fired at the Qatif Bloc in the Gaza Strip.
- December 18, 2001: Two U.S. citizens were shot by a sniper while on vacation in Israel.
- December 20, 2001: In Russia, three policemen were wounded when Muslims threw a bomb through the window of their office in Makhachkala.
- December 20, 2001: Free Aceh Movement (GAM) gunmen fired on a convoy of vehicles transporting personnel for the U.S. company Exxon/Mobil, killing one Indonesian.
- December 21, 2001: Police defused a bomb found in Manila's financial district.
- December 21, 2001: In India, Islamic gunmen attacked Sikh homes in the Poshkora village, killing three women and wounding a Sikh couple. A half-hour later, gunmen attacked a Hindu family in neighboring Hugam, killing two women and wounding a third.
- December 21, 2001: In Islamic Indonesia, six people, including two civil servants, two soldiers, and a policeman, were injured by militant Muslims who ambushed their cars in West Aceh.
- December 21, 2001: A man died in a car bombing of a South Korean hotel in the eastern Russian city of Vladivostok. The body of a man holding wires in his hands was found next to the vehicle. He had been a suicide bomber.
The same day, a man was killed and another was wounded when a bomb exploded in a polling station in the eastern Siberian town of Krasnoyarsk. The victims were planting the device when it exploded prematurely.
- December 22, 2001: Shots were fired at the West Bank settlement of Kadim.
- December 22, 2001: An explosion went off in a café in the Chechen capital wounding two, a policeman and a woman working at the café.
- December 22, 2001: Richard Reid, a British Muslim, became the reason that air travelers must now take their shoes off before boarding flights. This Muslim militant who had been trained in Pakistan, tried to explode a bomb concealed in his sneakers on American Airlines Flight 63 from Paris to Miami. Reid pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 30 years.
One day a Muslim will conceal a bomb in a cosmetic bag and carry on luggage will no longer be allowed on commercial airliners. Then perhaps a Muslim will weave plastic explosives in his clothing so that we'll all fly nude. Or perhaps, Muslims will be banned from commercial aircraft and there would be no inconvenience or threat. Naah, that would be too smart.
- December 23, 2001: An IED blew up on the Qarni-Netzarim road in Israel next to a convoy of cars.
- December 23, 2001: There was an explosion at a Georgian power plant. There were many explanations, but the explosion is best understood in the context of Georgian resistance against Chechen Muslim militants.
- December 23, 2001: In Thailand, Muslim militants attacked five police checkpoints in three southern provinces in separate but near-simultaneous operations. Five policemen and a village defense volunteer were killed. Military intelligence officers say the Pattani United Liberation Organization (PULO) and New Pattani United Liberation Organization cooperated in these attacks which may have been designed to attract funding from OPEC Muslims.
Founded in 1968, the Pattani United Liberation Organization (PULO) is an Islamic organization seeking to separate Thailand's predominately Muslim southern provinces from the rest of the country. Southern Islamic resistance to Thai rule has a long history, but the PULO itself emerged in the 1970s as a leading terrorist group.
The Islamic assault on Thailand was fought by several Muslim organizations, and was quite severe in the 1970s. It began to fade in the 1980s, and was nearly gone by the mid-1990s.It has since reemerged. In January 2004 a plethora of bombings and shootings terrorized Thailand's southern provinces. More than 800 people were killed in the name of Allah and Islam. In July 2005, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra reserved emergency powers to help combat the Muslim attacks.
PULO's most common tactics are drive-by shootings and small bombings. Their attacks focus on public buildings, such as schools and police stations, and also on public officials.
- December 24, 2001: An Israeli was wounded when Palestinians shot at his car as he was traveling along the road near Enar. The victim fired back, killing one of the Palestinians. The same day, an Israeli settler was injured in an ambush of his car near the Ramin village. He also fired back, apparently killing one of the Islamic assailants, an al-Fatah operative.
- December 24, 2001: A bomb exploded in a south Jakarta neighborhood near a home that had been damaged by an earlier bombing. These Muslims were in a rut.
- December 24, 2001: A policeman and a civilian were killed by Muslim gunmen in Narathiwat. PULO terrorists attacked and killed two police officers in Sungai Kolok. A policeman was shot to death in Yala, and another officer was murdered in Pattani.
- December 25, 2001: Israel Defense Forces safely detonated an explosive device found south of Hebron.
- December 25, 2001: In the Philippines, a bomb found in front of a radio station was defused. Police suspected Muslim separatists.
- December 25, 2001: An Israeli man was injured by Muslims firing from Jordanian territory near the border in the area between Yardena and Bet Yosef.
- December 26, 2001: In The Free Aceh Movement (GAM) was blamed for arson attacks on four schools in Montasik. The same day, a religious education primary school teacher was shot and killed by Free Aceh Movement Muslims.
- December 27, 2001: Nine people were killed at a migrant camp in central Aceh. Police blamed the Free Aceh Movement (GAM).
- December 29, 2001: In Lebanon, a garbage man was killed near a trash container in the Palestinian refugee camp of Ain al-Hilweh when an explosive charge in a plastic bag detonated.
- December 29, 2001: Gunmen on Mindanao attacked the village of Naga. Confronted by government troops, they took hostages and retreated. The kidnap victims were later found dead. Police blamed the Moro-Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) for the ten murders.
- December 30, 2001: Three Palestinians armed with rifles and wearing explosives were shot and killed by Israeli soldiers as they attempted to cross from the Gaza Strip into Israel near Sederot. A major suicide bomb mission had thereby been averted.
- December 31, 2001: A convoy of Israeli cars escorted by a military Jeep near the village of Silat al-Zahr was fired upon.
- December 31, 2001: There was an attack on Grozny's Christmas/New Year's tree, wounding three people.
- December 31, 2001: In Iraq, two grenades were thrown into the middle of a New Year's celebration in the Kurdish city of Sulaymaniyah. Three children were wounded. It was one of two non-lethal terrorist assaults in Iraq this year. There had also been two very small-scale terrorist events in Iraq the previous year, but all of that was about to take an abrupt change for the worse. America's war against terror would soon fan its flames to unprecedented heights.