2003 July - August
Islamic Terrorism Timeline
- July 2003: 50 American soldiers would lose their lives in the war against terror this month. Slightly more than half of them, 27, were killed by the civilian population they were liberating. The most effective Muslim murderers ambushed supply convoys because they were the easiest prey. The other 23 lives lost were sacrificed in non-combat related accidents. The ratio was now: Mistakes @ 176 of 301 or 58%. Muslims @ 120 of 301, or 40%. Saddam Hussein's regime had claimed the remaining 5 lives, less then 2% of the total. Moreover, as we discovered earlier, 13 of the 25 accidental deaths attributed to Afghanistan earlier in the year were actually a direct result of the buildup for the Iraqi campaign further skewing the numbers from Muslims to mishaps. In addition, 226 Americans were wounded in Iraq this month bringing the total to 971.
I would be remiss if I didn't provide their names and a brief description of how the Americans died in the midst of the Iraqi summer. The war was ignoble, not the men who were sent to fight it.
The first three fatalities, Chris Coffin, 51, Travis Nall, 21, and Corey Small, 20, were the result of accidents on July 1st and 2nd.
Ed Herrgott, 20, was shot by a Muslim while he was on patrol in Baghdad.
Master Sargent James Coons, 35, of Conroe, Texas was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder after serving in Iraq. His body was found at an outpatient hotel near Walter Reed Medical Center on July 4th. The military ruled that his suicide must be counted as a casualty of war.
Jeff Wershow, 22, was shot by an Iraqi civilian while on patrol in Baghdad on July 6th. David Parson, 30, was shot searching a Baghdad home for weapons on the same day.
Barry Sanford, 46, was killed by a gunshot wound in Balad, Iraq. It was "friendly fire." A Muslim militant murdered Chad Keith, 21. The Iraqi detonated an IED as Chad drove his unarmored Humvee past it while on patrol in Baghdad.
Bob McKinley, 23, died in a military hospital from a "non-hostile" gunshot wound he received in Iraq.
Craig Boling, 38, from the Indiana National Guard, was spending his "one weekend a month" in Iraq where he died from a "non-combat related cause" on July 8th. The next day, Melissa Valles, 26, was killed by a "non-combat gunshot wound" in Balad, Iraq. That afternoon, a vehicle accident took Jason Tetrault's life.
Roger Rowe, 54, of Bon Aqua, Tennessee became the oldest U.S. soldier to die. He was a member of the National Guard and was representative of many men who were called out of the civilian workforce and sent off to war. A civilian gunman took his life because his religion made killing Infidels the path to paradise.
Dan Gabrielson, 39, another Reservist, was killed in a convoy ambush in Baquba on the 9th of July. Two days later in Baquba, Christian Schulz, 20, lost his life to "a non-combat injury." The following day, Josh Neusche, 20, of the Missouri National Guard, "died from a non-combat cause.".
On July 13th, Jaror Coronado, 36, died from injuries received when he was hit by a dump truck while manning a traffic point in Camp Edson, Iraq. The same day Paul Cassidy, 36, a Reservist from Michigan, died as a result of a non combat injury in Camp Babylon, Iraq.
A rocket-propelled grenade shot by a Baghdad Muslim engaged in Allah's Cause took Mike Crockett's life on the 14th. The next day, Cory Geurin, 18, died as a result of injuries he received when he fell 60 feet from a palace roof while performing guard duty in Babylon, Iraq.
Ramon Torres, 29, was killed in the streets of Baghdad seeking cover from a passing truck that contained an explosive device. The following day, both Mason Whetstone, 30, and David Moreno, 26, died of non-hostile gunshot wounds.
On July 18th, James Linton, 43, died following a training run conducted in Iraq's 120 degree heat.
Joel Bertoldie, 20, was killed in Fallujah when an IED planted by al-Sadr's militia blew up underneath his vehicle. Later that same day, Johathan Rozier, 25, was killed when his unit was attacked with rocket-propelled grenades and assault rifles while they were providing security at a municip0al building in Baghdad.
America lost four soldiers on the 20th. Chris Willoughby, 29, a Georgia National Guard member was killed when his Humvee rolled over in Baghdad. David Scott, an Air Force Reservist was killed in a Doha, Qatar accident. Jason Jordan, 24, was ambushed in Tallifar, Iraq by Muslim militants wielding RPGs. Justin Garvey, 23, died in the same patrol.
The Muslim weapon of choice, an IED, claimed Mark Bibby's young life in the streets of Baghdad. He was riding in a convoy traveling into a water treatment facility.
On July 22nd, the people Jon Fetting, 30, of the ND National Guard, was trying to liberate killed him in Ramadi with an RPG. The next day, Brett Christian, 27, became the victim of another RPG, this one shot into his convoy as it passed through Mosul. Then in Baghdad, Joshua Byers, 29, was thanked for liberating the Iraqi people with an IED.
Four Americans died on the 24th. Juan Serrano, 31, was killed changing a Humvee tire in Baghdad when the vehicle crushed his head. Hector Perez, 40, Evan Ashcraft, 24, and Raheen Heighter, 22, were killed in an ambush outside of Hawd in northern Iraq. This was Kurd territory and this was probably the work of Ansar al-Islam - the Helpers of Submission.
The parents of Evan Ashcraft, of West Hills, California were the first names listed on the "Military Families Speak Out" press release calling Bush to apologize for starting a war on false premises. These 1,600 American military families want an immediate withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Iraq for obvious reasons.
The senseless deaths of Daniel Methvin, a 22-year-old from Belton, Texas Wilfredo Perez, 24, of Norwalk, Connecticut, and Johathan Barnes, 21, of Anderson, Missouri symbolized everything that was wrong with America being in Iraq. They were killed when a grenade was thrown from a window of the Baghdad hospital that the Americans were guarding.
Also on the 26th, Jonathan Cheatham, 19, was killed in Baghdad by a grenade - this one launched from an RPG.
An IED deployed by zealous Muslims took Bill Maher's life. It was dropped on his vehicle as his convoy traveled under an overpass in Baghdad. Nathan Hart's life was sacrificed in a vehicle accident in Tillil, Iraq. Leif Nott, 24, was killed when Islamic gunmen fired automatic weapons into a Belaruz, Iraq tactical operations center.
Then, on the last day of the month, Pvt. Michael Deutsch, 21, of Dubuque, Iowa was killed when his M113 Armored Personnel Carrier was destroyed by an IED in the streets of Baghdad.
And lest we forget, there were still Americans in Afghanistan. Chris Geiger of the Pennsylvania National Guard was killed in an accident in Bagram. Jeff Clark, 24, of Bay City, Florida died of an illness guarding the Afghani detainees in Guantanamo Bay.
- July 1, 2003: Islamic political and religious organizations in Kashmir began July in a murderous mood. The United Jihad Council ordered its militants to break into the home of a secular leader in Batas Dhar, where they killed the man and wounded his wife. A suspected informer was assassinated in his Bawan home. Another suspected informer was shot in his Kurmshore home. One more lost his life to Islam in Anantnag. Then the Army of Muhammad assassinated a rival in Udhampur.
- July 1, 2003: Demonstrating the need for the security fence, Palestinian Muslims detonated a bomb in Qalqilyah as the wall was being constructed.
- July 3, 2003: In Afghanistan, a bomb was detonated at one of Islam's favorite targets, a radio and television station. Two journalists were injured in the destruction of the Jalalabad news office. The same day, Muslims opposed to prosperity and a civil existence fired rockets at a road construction crew near Ghazni.
- July 3, 2003 In Iraq today, Muslims demonstrated their animosity against free expression. Richard Wild, a British journalist was shot and killed as he stood outside a museum in Baghdad. He was about to research a story about looting at the museum when he was murdered. Seeking to make the media sympathetic to their cause, U.S. authorities blamed the attack on loyalists of Saddam Hussein, though there was absolutely no supporting evidence for their accusation.
- July 4, 2003 Kashmir's United Jihad Council sent out a group of six gunmen to murder the Minster for Rural Development and his associate, Panchayati Raj. Peerzada Muhammad Sayed, was injured when the terrorists threw a grenade at him and then used their assault weapons to open fire on the crowd at the event he was attending in Larnow. One person was killed in the attack and 24 others besides the minister were wounded in the ensuing firefight. The Muhammad Sayed had been in the village inspecting a school. Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen and Tehreek-e-Jehad-e-Islami jointly claimed responsibility for the attack. Two of the wounded died of their injuries later in the week.
Founded in 1990 by Sheikh Abdul Basit, Jamiat ul-Mujahideen is a fundamentalist Islamic terrorist organization dedicated to uniting Jammu and Kashmir with Pakistan and then making the combined state an Islamic theocracy. The region is disputed between India, Pakistan, and China. While negotiations between the governments continue, Islamic terrorists are making life unbearable.
Jamiat ul-Mujahideen broke off from Kashmir's most popular terrorist association, the politicized and mainstream Hezb-ul-Mujahideen (the Party of Holy Warriors) as the result of an internal dispute. Sheikh Basit attempted to portray his organization as Kashmir's purest militant group by including only Kashmiri people (no Pakistani Muslims or foreign jihadists). However, the Shiekh was never able to muster enough support to become a significant player in the region.
By 1996, JM was marginalized by competing terrorist operations and became disorganized. Forced to recruit Pakistani Muslims to survive, and to kill often to be meaningful, Muhammad Salah,Jamiat ul-Mujahedin's current commander-in-chief, began a recruiting drive and a killing spree. He strove to make his organization meaningful to potential jihadists by publicly stating that hisorganization had no interest innegotiations and that violence was the only solution to the dispute.
- July 4, 2003: In Russia, a young Chechen journalist and foreign correspondent, Ali Astamirov, was kidnapped in Nazran. Heavily armed Muslims wearing military camouflage gear and black ski masks hauled him away at gunpoint apparently because he had aired videotapes of Chechen President Maskhadov.
- July 4, 2003:In Pakistan, 53 people were killed and another 60 were injured in an attack on a packed Shiite Hazara mosque during Friday afternoon prayers in Quetta. The three Sunni assailants initially targeted the security guards stationed outside the mosque, then they shot the worshippers inside.
One of the Sunni fundamentalists blew himself up while the other two opened fire on the congregation. The murderous attack came less than one month after another assault on Shiite Hazaras that killed eleven.
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi claimed credit for the attack. Pakistani officials, however, have pointed the finger at foreign instigators, blaming India and Afghanistan. Equally delusional, Sunni religious groups blamed the United States. The Hazaras, as both an ethnic Mongol and Shiite religious minority were treated particularly harshly under the Taliban in their native Afghanistan which is why they fled into Pakistan. But now that the Taliban was in Pakistan as a result of the United States invasion of Afghanistan, it was open season on Hazaras Shia once again.
- July 5, 2003:Two female suicide bombers blew themselves up at a rock concert outside Moscow. The first Muslim woman detonated her explosive belt when police tried to stop her from entering the concert area itself. She was killed, and several were wounded, but the carnage was limited because her bomb failed to explode properly.
Fifteen minutes after the first explosion, a more powerful blast was perpetrated by the second Muslim woman. Her screw and nail laced belt was detonated near the main entrance to the concert area at Tushino field. She murdered 17 innocent people in the name of Islam, wounding 50 more.
Chechen passports were found on one of the women suggesting that the bombers were associated withShamil Basayev, the Islamic warlord dedicated to converting the entire Caucasus region into an Islamic theocracy. Investigators determined that the bomber's explosives were detonated remotely by analyzing a SIM card from a destroyed mobile phone believed to belong to one of the Muslim women. Based upon the ingredients used to make their bombs it became evident that perpetrators were part of the same fundamentalist Islamic terrorist organization which seized the Dubrovka theater in Moscow and which had made the explosive device used in a McDonalds, namely, that of Shamil Basayev.
The same day, Basayev's terrorists tried to assassinate the chancellor of the Karachayevo-Cherkess State Technological University by tossing a couple of hand grenades at him. He survived because they failed to explode.
- July 5, 2003:A British journalist was shot and killed in Baghdad. Media representatives were prime targets of the Muslim militias because of Islam's antagonism toward choice and free speech.
- July 5, 2003:Islam is not fond of religions other than Islam. Today in Pakistan six Muslim murderers shot and killed a Roman Catholic priest in Okara. Sunni imams had been railing against Christians in recent sermons, motivating their flock to jihad.
- July 6, 2003:In Kashmir, Hezb-ul-Mujahideen militants entered the Kriri home of a government driver and kidnapped his two sons, releasing one and murdering the other. .
- July 6, 2003:In Ramadi, Iraq 7 police recruits were killed and 74 were wounded when explosives tied to a utility pole were detonated during their graduation ceremony. They were part of the first U.S. trained class of police. They would be trendsetters, the first of many Iraqis security personnel to be killed by the civilian population.
- July 6, 2003:Continuing to demonstrate that the only way out of Islam is death, Muslim militants abducted and then murdered two former Islamic terrorists in Kakapora, Kashmir.
Another example of this occurred two days later when a Hezb-ul-Mujahideen member was assassinated after he had allegedly contemplated surrender to Indian authorities.
Demonstrating their religious intolerance, the following day, Hezb-ul-Mujahideen terrorists, dressed in army uniforms, shot and killed five Hindu villagers in Dainika.
- July 7, 2003: An elderly Jewish woman was killed in her home on Monday evening and three of her grandchildren were wounded in a terrorist bombing. The remains of the Muslim bomber were also found in the wreckage of the house. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for sacrificing a young man to kill an old woman.
- July 7, 2003: In Kashmir today, the Party of Warriors turned on their favorite target - secular politicians. In Chansar they assassinated a People's Democratic Party activist.
- July 8, 2003: A Muslim militia lobbed grenades into a police station in Baghdad and then raked the occupants with gunfire. Two Iraqis were wounded.
- July 8, 2003: In Shandoor, Pakistan Muslims planted six bombs timed to detonate when British royal family members and U.S. Ambassador Nancy Powell would have been in attendance at an opening ceremony.
- July 9, 2003: A protest grenade was tossed at a gas station in Tehran, Afghanistan on the anniversary of the suppression of a large student demonstration four years earlier.
- July 11, 2003: Kurdish Muslims from the Marxist Muslim PKK (Kurdistan Workers' Party), renamed the Kurdistan Democratic Congress, tortured and then killed four villagers in Bingol, Turkey.
- July 11, 2003: In Pakistan, Muslims detonated a bomb in a Karachi office building killing two and injuring four.
- July 14, 2003: Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen claimed responsibility for assassinating a suspected army informer in Magam, Kashmir.
The same day the corpse of a man abducted in Bonegam was found with 50 bullet holes in it.
- July 14, 2003: Islamic militants in Baghdad detonated a bomb outside a police station, killing one officer.
- July 15, 2003: Amir Simhon, 24, was killed when a Palestinian terrorist armed with a long-bladed knife stabbed strollers on Tel Aviv's beachfront promenade, after a security guard prevented him from entering the Tarabin cafe. The terrorist, who was shot and apprehended, was a member of the Fatah's Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.
- July 15, 2003: Chechen Muslims loyal to the Islamic warlord Shamil Basayev placed a bomb on a storage tank containing acetone and phenol. Fortunately the crude homemade bomb failed to explode.
The same kind of bomb was used to upend a car in Grozny. Once it was stopped, Islamic gunmen opened fire and wounded three.
- July 15, 2003: A Palestinian Muslim from East Jerusalem and affiliated with Fatah's al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades stabbed one man to death and wounded two others in Tel Aviv. The Islamic militant was trying to enter a crowed restaurant when he was stopped by a guard. The guard was killed by a knife wound to his neck. The other injured people were bystanders who the Muslim stabbed as he retreated. .
- July 16, 2003: In an overt act of terrorism in Hyderabad, Pakistan, militants injured 12 innocent civilians when they detonated a bomb in front of a hospital.
- July 16, 2003: In Baghdad, Shi'ite Muslims supported by Iranian clerics opened fire on the Iranian opposition Mujahideen-e Khalq Organization (People's Warriors) headquarters. U.S. troops surrounded the building and blocked further gunfire after two People's Warriors were wounded.
The notion of Americans defending Muslims ensconced on the State Department's list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations is a bit duplicitous. The MEK had played a major role in orchestrating terrorist acts that contributed to the overthrow the Shah of Iran. The MEK is known to have orchestrated the murder of American civilians as well as the assassinations of U.S. military personnel. They also played an important role in the takeover of the United States Embassy in Tehran in 1979.
After the Ayatollah Khomeini returned to Iran, however the popularity of the MEG waned. Iran became an Islamic theocracy, so the Marxist leanings of the Muslim People's Warriors caused these terrorists to fall out of favor with the fundamentalist clerics. While they were coddled by the French for a while, French Prime Minister Jacques Chirac ultimately traded their expulsion for some French hostages being held in Tehran. It was then that the MEG moved to Baghdad and used their terrorist training to help the socialist Ba'ath party in Iraq murder Kurds.
Returning to Baghdad in July 2003, we find that after the Mahdi Militia of Imam Sadr witnessed the Americans defending the Marxist Muslim organization, the following day the Shi'ite gunmen returned, blasting the Khalq Mujahideen. They must have figured that they were in the bonus round. If they missed Shi'ite Jihadists they were sure to bag an Infidel. And sure enough, the two Marxist Muslim People's Mujahideen who were injured in the gunfight were evacuated by American troops to a U.S. military hospital.
- July 16, 2003: Chechen Muslims set up a tripwire bomb outside of a Moscow café using two hand grenades and a fishing line.
- July 16, 2003: In Haditha, Iraq, Muslim militants assassinated the U.S.-backed mayor and one of his sons. Muhammad Nayel al-Jughaify was shot driving home from his office. His car was then set on fire. He was accused of having "cooperated with the Crusaders.".
- July 17, 2003: Islamic terrorists associated with Shamil Basayev put a mine on a motorcycle and detonated it outside of a police station in the Daghestan city of Ksavyurt. A pregnant woman and her four year old child were killed instantly and a police officer died from the injuries he sustained in the blast. At least 35 other people were injured, many critically.
Officials estimated the yield of the explosive device was about 25 pounds of TNT. Dagestani investigators claimed that the attack was perpetrated Wahhabi Islamic terrorists operating in Chechnya. This suspicion was based not only on the nature of the attack, but also because of threats made by the Shamil Basayev's organization to Dagestani officials.
- July 17, 2003: In Abu Ghraib, Iraq, an IED exploded as a 50 truck convoy traveled along the 500 mile highway from Jordan. One U.S. soldier was killed and three were wounded. The reason for the large and long overland shipment was that RPG attacks had closed the Baghdad Airport.
- July 17, 2003: Fundamentalist Muslims in Pakistan displayed their animosity toward women by throwing hand grenades into the offices of an internationally funded program that employed women. The UN sponsored program had had their offices set ablaze by these same religious militants the previous year.
- July 18, 2003: The United Jihad Council of Kashmir began the day by murdering an investigator who had been called to the scene of a terrorist attack. Then they sent gunmen into a Mengipora home where they shot a young woman who had worked in the local schools.
- July 18, 2003: While Muslims didn't claim the bomb (because it didn't explode and kill lots of people) the bombed claimed to be Islamic. A homemade explosive device containing nails and grenade-like shrapnel was found near the entrance to the central market of Ulyanovsk, Russia. It's timer was scheduled to detonate the following day when the market would have been the most crowded.
- July 19, 2003: Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, the military/terrorist wing of the PLO/PA's Fatah Marxist Muslim political party, kidnapped Janin Governor Haydar Irshayd. This Palestinian was abducted by Palestinians because it was alleged that he had helped Israel combat terrorism.
- July 20, 2003: A series of bombs were detonated in Kosmet, Kosovo by the Kosovo Liberation Army. They were aimed at police and judiciary offices.
The Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) is an Albanian-based Islamic mujahideen force which is listed by the State Department as a terrorist organization. They are funded by European Islamic charities, the Shi'ite theocracy in Iran, al-Qaeda, and the sale of heroin. According to the Geopolitical Observatory of Drugs in Paris, "The KLA has built a vast heroin network that reaches from the opium fields of Pakistan to the black-market arms dealers in Switzerland. They transport $2 billion worth of illegal drugs annually into the heart of Europe.".
Their primary weapon has been IEDs and their favorite targets have been civilians and police. They also favor ambushes and small-arm's firefights. But they are well equipped, using an assortment of anti-tank rocket launchers, mortars, anti-aircraft guns, assault rifles, and RPGs. Most of their weapons are sourced through Iran and the People's Republic of China.
Unlike normal jihadists, the KLA wear an insignia identifying themselves on their clothing. They are numerous, trained, and disciplined. In addition to Muslim Albanians, the KLA is composed of 1,000 foreign jihadists from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Afghanistan in addition to Bosnia and Herzegovina Muslims and Croat Muslims. Their technical advisors are often British and German military or intelligence officers. They work closely with the fundamentalist Islamic regime of Alija Izetbegovic in Bosnia.
The goal of the Kosovo Liberation Army is to unite the Muslim populations of Kosovo, Macedonia, and Albania into a greater Islamic state. Their ruthless assault on Christian civilians and police is what prompted Milosevic to brutally crack down on the Muslim population in 1998. As fighting escalated between the Milosevic government and the KLA terrorists, several hundred thousand people were displaced and several hundred were killed. Eventually the economy collapsed.
As is the case with all Islamic jihadists, bullets and bombs manufactured more than they killed. The harder Milosevic went after the KLA the faster their numbers grew - eventually reaching more than 20,000 armed Marxist Muslim militia members.
NATO, which at Bill Clinton's urging during the Monica Lewinski affair, entered the conflict on the side of the Muslims, and thus KLA, estimated that during the first sixty days of Operation Allied Force air strikes the number of armed KLA members doubled. .
The bloodshed that devastated the Balkan nation was provoked by Islam with an assist from an embattled American president.
- July 20, 2003: In Hila, Iraq two UN vehicles were attacked by Muslim militias. A UN staffer was wounded and his driver was killed.
- July 21, 2003: In Israel, Oleg Shaichat, 20, of Upper Nazareth, was abducted and murdered while on his way home. His mutilated body was found on July 28, buried in an olive grove near Kafr Kana, an Arab village in the Lower Galilee.
The same day IDF soldiers found an explosive belt near the settlement of Har Brakha south of Nablus. They were tipped off by profiling. They spotted six Palestinian Muslims standing next to the device which weighed in excess of 25 pounds.
- July 21, 2003: In Kashmir today, the popular poligious Party of Mujahideen murdered seven Hindu pilgrims and wounded 42 more. They tossed hand grenades at them as they waited in line for food at a community kitchen near Katra. The Hindus were en route to the Mata Vaishnodevi Shrine.
- July 21, 2003: In Grozny, Chechnya, a Muslim serving Allah distributed a number of TNT charges covered with nails at bus stops. Apprehended en route to his next stop, police discovered a truck filled with explosive devices as well as a suicide bomber belt. .
- July 22, 2003: When police in Ingushetia, Russia stopped a BMW for speeding, three Chechen Muslims jumped out and opened fire. One of the three passengers was wearing a shahid suicide belt. He blew himself to Allah.
- July 22, 2003: It's hard to care when caregivers are murdered by those they are caring for. In Hila, Iraq, a Red Cross aid worker was shot and killed when his car, marked with the Red Cross emblem came under fire south of Baghdad. It was the second attack on a aid worker in the area in as many days.
- July 23, 2003: An Afghani civilian accused of supporting American troops was stabbed to death in the Khost Province.
- July 24, 2003: A huge explosion hammered the main Palestinian Authority prison in Gaza City. Ten people were injured.
Palestinian officials claimed that the chief of the PA military intelligence unit, Gen. Musa Arafat, cousin to Yasser Arafat, narrowly escaped an assassination attempt. A missile fired at his office in the PA security headquarters hit the prison instead.
- July 24, 2003: A bomb exploded on a railway line between Baghdad and Mosul right in front of a train. The same thing occurred on a different line two days later.
- July 24, 2003: In Kosovo, two hand grenades were thrown into the police headquarters in Kosovska Mitrovica. One person was killed and five were wounded. Two UN vehicles were destroyed. The Marxist Muslim KLA was suspected.
- July 25, 2003: Acting like Muslims, the Army of Muhammad kidnapped a suspected informer in Islamabad and beheaded him. They left a note on his corpse warning others about the consequence of not fully capitulating to the religion of submission.
- July 25, 2003: Fundamentalist Muslims fired three rockets into a government building in Uruzgan, Afghanistan. The Taliban was blamed.
- July 27, 2003: Fundamentalist Muslims are opposed to alcohol so today Iraqis wounded five civilians in Basra when they fired rocket-propelled grenades into a liquor store - something that was legal under Saddam Hussein's secular regime. As one of a thousand reasons to view Islam as absurd, alcohol consumption is condemned on earth and yet the rivers of the Islamic paradise flow with wine. .
- July 27, 2003: In Afghanistan, who civilian Afghanis working with a foreign aid agency were shot and killed by salafi Muslims.
- July 28, 2003: Americans soldiers in Iraq weren't the only ones suffering from accidental deaths. Today in Jhang, Pakistan a Muslim militant was killed when the bomb he was carrying into a shop detonated prematurely. Five customers were wounded.
The store was adjacent to the headquarters of a Sunni terrorist organization called Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan so they may have been the intended target.
- July 28, 2003: In Mogadishu, Somalia a bomb was thrown into a hotel where a Intergovernmental Authority on Development team was conducting a fact-finding mission.
- July 28, 2003: In Jilaboun, Israel just east of Jenin, the IDF found a large trip-wire bomb as well as a variety of pipe bombs. Road side IEDs were also found near Mount Gilboa.
- July 28, 2003: In Chechnya two homemade roadside IEDs were found at a busy Grozny intersection. One exploded and the other was defused. .
- July 28, 2003: In Saidgai, Pakistan three people were killed and four were wounded by a terrorist bomb planted in the house of a local tribesman.
- July 29, 2003: In Afghanistan, a member of the Qandahar Council was assassinated. He had been opposed to the Taliban.
- July 29, 2003: Iraqis set an oil pipeline outside Basra on fire using rocket-propelled grenades.
- July 30, 2003: Three gunmen wearing black ski masks fired shots into the home of a Catholic family in Clady, Ireland. A four-month old baby and two-year-old child were injured in the attack. Since the IRA is a pro-Catholic organization, and since they prefer military and police targets to civilians, this shooting is perplexing. .
- August 2003: The number of Americans wounded in Iraq climbed to above 1,000 with the addition of 181 combat-related casualties in the month of August. In addition, 45 coalition soldiers would die Iraq bringing the total to 359 (inclusive of the 13 prewar staging accidents attributable to Iraq). The ratio between mishaps and Muslims was consistent with the prior month. Friendly fire and non combat related accidents had claimed another 23 lives.
The ratio was now: Mistakes @ 212 of 359 or 59%. Muslims @ 142 of 359, or 40%. Saddam Hussein's regime had claimed 1% of the total.
To begin, four Americans died in Afghanistan. David Tapper, 32, was killed by Muslim militants in Orgun. Mike Lane, 34, was fatally injured in a fall during a night assault in Zabul. The Taliban killed Chad Fuller, 24, and Adam Thomas, 21, in Shkin on the last day of the month.
Jim Lambert, 22, was killed by a stray bullet that was fired in celebration, of what we do not know. But since it was fired in Baghdad, it was probably something ignoble. .
Justin Hebert, 20, killed when Muslims fired a RPG into his Humvee. Dave Loyd, 44, died of severe chest pain while on duty. Farao Letufuga, 20, died in a fall while on guard duty.
August 6th claimed four Americans. Leonard Simmons, 33, died after suffering a seizure in Mosul, Iraq. Brian Hellerman, 35, and Kile Gilbert, 20, were killed when an Iraqi civilian vehicle was used to ambush their unit in Baghdad. Zef Colunga, 20, died from a non-combat illness contracted in Iraq.
Duane Longstreth, 19, died from non-combat-related injuries in Baghdad on the 7th. Brandon Ramsey, 21, killed when his vehicle rolled over during a convoy operation as he chased a suspicious civilian vehicle in Tallil, Iraq.
Matthew Bush, 20, died in his sleep at Camp Caldwell, Iraq. The following evening, Levi Kinchen, 21, died the same way. Three days later, Rich Eaton, 37, died in his sleep in Ramadi, Iraq.
Floyd Knighten, 55, died from heat stress while riding in a convoy in Diwaniya, Iraq. David Kirchhoff, 31, also died from heat stroke he suffered while serving in Iraq. Hell is especially hot in August. Heat may have taken Anthony Sherman's life as well. The 43-year-old Reservist was found unconscious in Camp Arifjan.
David Perry, 36, was killed when a suspicious package he was inspecting exploded in Baquba, Iraq.
The Muslims George Bush claimed to be liberating murdered Taft Williams, 29, killing him with a roadside bomb in Ramadi on the 12th. A traffic accident claimed Daniel Parker's life. He was just 18. The teenager was fatally injured when he was thrown from his vehicle after the driver swerved to avoid an oncoming car in Mosul, Iraq.
Tim Brown, 21, lost his life to a roadside bomb in Taji. Dave Hull, 23, would also lose his life to a roadside bomb - this one outside the Baghdad Airport. A roadside explosive device took Steve White's life in Tikrit the following day. Steve, 29, died of the injuries he received when his M113 armored personnel carrier hit an antitank mine. And what, prey tell was an antitank mine doing in a city street?
On August 13th, Jason Smith, 32, of Scotland died of a non-combat cause in southern Iraq. Preben Pederson was shot by friendly fire while on patrol in Madinah, Iraq. He was from Nordjylland, Denmark.
David Jones, 29, was killed when the nice people of Basra, Iraq decided that Allah wanted them to bomb an ambulance. Colin Wall, 34, Drewi Pritchard, 35, and Matthew Titchener, 32, died several days later from injuries suffered in the senseless blast. All four were Royal Military Police from England.
Craig Ivory, 26, died of a medical non-combat cause. He was injured in Kuwait on the 12th but died in Germany on the 17th. Anthony Sherman, 43, was found unconscious and later died after attempts to resuscitate him failed.
Martin Oar, 57, a sailor in the Spanish Navy, was killed by a suicide bomber outside of the UN headquarters in Baghdad.
Ken Harris, 23, was fatally injured in a vehicle accident. Muslims get an assist, however, because they were perpetrating an armed ambush in Diwaniya at the time.
On August 20th a roadside bomb built, planted, and detonated by a man poisoned by Muhammad's religion took the life of Bobby Franklin, 38, of the North Carolina National Guard in Baghdad.
Kylan Juffman, 31, was killed when a Muslim militant shot him from his SUV as traffic slowed in Hilla, Iraq. The same day, Mike Adams, 20, lost his life to friendly fire. A bullet ricocheted during a small-arms fire exercise and started a fire which ultimately killed him.
Friendly fire in Baghdad took Steve Scott's life. He was just 21. The same day, Vorn Mack, a teenager from South Carolina, died trying to swim in the Euphrates River near the Haditha Dam.
A non-hostile gunshot wound ended Pfc. Pablo Manzano's life at 19. Later that day, Ron Allen, 22, would die of injuries sustained in a vehicle accident near Balad.
Darryl Dent, 21, was killed by a roadside bomb as his convoy was passing through Ramadi. What so horrible about this is the fact that buried and camouflaged roadside bombs are not only the most prolific killers of Americans in Iraq, killing one in four troops, they are a civilian weapon that takes considerable time and exposure to deploy. There is no way for a Muslim to hide such a device in the street without most of their neighbors knowing about it. .
The following day, a roadside bomb killed Rafael Navea, 34, in Fallujah. Also on the 27th, such a device was used to murder Greg Belanger in Hallia. He was a 24-year-old Reservist from Rhode Island.
Since roadside bombs detonated by Iraqi civilians had now become the leading killer of American soldiers, the Department of Defense needed a new term to describe them, one that would give the civilian device a military spin. Therefore, Sgt. Gregory Al Belanger, 24, 325th Military Intelligence Battalion, U.S. Army Reserves, from Narragansett, Rhode Island became the first American soldier to expressly die "of injuries sustained when an improvised explosive device struck his vehicle (military spin for unarmored Humvee) in Hallia, Iraq, on August 27, 2003.".
In what was now an intolerable onslaught, Russ Beeston, 26, and Mark Lawton, 41, were killed when their convoys were hit by rocket-propelled grenades and small arms fire. The first was in Amarah, Iraq. The second civilian attack took place north of As Suaydat, Iraq. The British press said: "Fusilier Russell Beenston was killed after an army convoy was confronted by two mobs of Iraqi civilians and a firefight began at Ali As Sharqi. Mark Lawton's was a 41-year-old Reservist from Colorado deployed in Iraq to drive a convoy vehicle.
On the last day of the month, Sean Cataudella, 28, died when his Humvee hit an embankment and rolled into a canal in Baquba, Iraq.
- August 1, 2003: A suicide truck bomb attack destroyed a Russian hospital in Mozdok. Militant Muslims killed 52 people and wounded 72 others. Russian authorities attributed the attack to followers of Chechen Islamic leader Shamil Basayev, and his Riyad us-Saliheyn Martyrs' Brigade.
An Islamic suicide bomber drove his truck, packed with ammonium nitrate, up to the front of the hospital in Southern Russia, and detonated it, causing unimaginable suffering. The blast, virtually identical to the Oklahoma City Federal Building assault, caused the hospital to collapse, crushing and burning many of the patients to death.
The explosive used was the same as that used in the earlier attacks perpetrated by Shamil Basayev's murderous gang, and included sugar, aluminum powder, and cement. Although new security regulations had been put in place requiring hospitals to limit their vehicle access using barricades, the suicide bomber was able to drive right to the front door.
The investigation into the incident confirmed that Chechen Muslims were behind the inhuman mass murder. And removing all doubt, on September 6th, warlord Shamil Basayev stated that he and the rebels he commanded, the Riyad us-Saliheyn brigade, were in fact responsible for the suicide bombing of the hospital. He went on to say that attacks would continue until the group achieved its goal - which is the establishment of an Islamic theocracy in the Caucasus region.
The Islamic warlord's Riyad us-Saliheyn Martyrs' Brigade is a relatively recent terrorist organization because it wasn't very long ago that Communism and Atheism dominated all of the Soviet Union. It is dedicated to the creation of an independent Islamic state in Chechnya and other Muslim regions of Russia such as Dagestan, and non-Russian states between the Black and Caspian Seas. The group, whose name translates as "the requirements for getting into paradise," espouses salafi/fundamentalist Islam.
Riyadus-Saliheyn terrorists have intensified their attacks, claiming responsibility for some of the worst terrorist assaults in history. In their first headline grabbing attack, the Martyr's Brigade Meeting the Requirements for Paradise (at least according to the Qur'an) seized control of a Moscow theater in October 2002, taking over 900 hostages. Ultimately, 42 Riyad us-Saliheyn terrorists and 129 of their hostages died in that uncivil assault. Two months later in December of 2002, Shamil Basayev's gang destroyed the headquarters of the Chechen government, killing 72 and injuring 280 people. According to Basayev himself, the perpetrators were an ordinary Muslim father and his two teenage children. This hospital blast in August 2003, was almost as brutal, with 52 killed and another 72 seriously injured. Riyad us-Saliheyn's most dead assault on humanity took the lives of 344 women and young children in a Beslan school in September 2004.
The group has also used "Black Widow" suicide bombers to carry out attacks, such as the very deadly August 2004 airline and subway bombings. While the death of Shamil Basayev in July 2006 was seen as a setback for the paradise brigades, the Islamic group remains an active threat to civilized people in the region, just as Islam remains a threat to the world.
Shamil Basayev was born in the Chechnyan village of Dishne-Vedeno in 1965. He served in the Soviet Army until 1991, when he returned to Chechnya after the meltdown of the old Soviet Union. Like the 19th century Islamic Imam Shamil, after whom he is named, Basayev hoped impose the religion of submission on all people in the Caucuses region.
Sources close to Basayev describe him as a man who adopted fundamentalist Islam because he loved to fight and he enjoyed killing - these things forming the foundation of the Islamic religion - a religion founded by a murderous and ruthless terrorist. His continued adherence to salafi Islam helped ensure funding from the OPEC fiefdoms in the Middle East. Despite allegations to the contrary, Basayev claimed that he has never received money from al-Qaeda. Fact is, he didn't need to. Islam was also great for recruiting jihadists across international borders which became important to Basayev because his butchery caused a loss of popular support in Chechnya.
The first terrorist attack attributed to Basayev was the 1991 hijacking of a Russian passenger plane to Turkey. He struggled to gain notoriety however, because the mass murders he mastermind in the name of Islam were always attributed to a secular independence struggle rather than his terrorist organization. The world's journalists simply don't understand Islam and even if they did, they would never hold the religion accountable because it's not politically correct to criticize a religion other than Christianity.
His popularity reached a peak in 1996 when the egotistical Shamil briefly served as Prime Minister of Chechnya. And while Basayev's high profile terrorist attacks, including the 2002 Moscow theater siege, the 2003 hospital attack, the 2004 Beslan school massacre, and the 2005 assassination of Chechen President Akhmad Kadyrov, raised his image in the Islamic world, it destroyed it elsewhere. And as a chilling thought, the Martyrs' Brigades Meeting the Requirements for Paradise claims that they possess a nuclear weapon.
Essential to these terrorists' "success" was the Saudi born and indoctrinated Muslim Ibn al-Khattab. The six fingered man (having lost four to one of his own bombs) played jihad mujahideen in Afghanistan when all the really cool Muslims were terrorizing Russians with American weapons. To secure Saudi OPEC funding for his good work, al-Khattab traveled with his own film crew and videotaped his decapitations of prisoners - a real crowd pleaser back home. He garnered considerable fame for his ability to ambush military supply convoys and inflict maximum casualties. In his most famous, Khattab ambushed a convoy in Afghanistan which killed 36 Russian soldiers initially and 9 nine later when the captured troops were beheaded.
But this Muslim had no qualms about killing civilians. When a Chechen hospital refused to remove its International Red Cross insignias, he murdered six nurses while they slept. Ibn al-Khattab went on to set up fundamentalist Islamic terrorist training camps throughout the Caucasian region and with Gog implications, trained the Georgian supporters of Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
Khattab and Basayev ultimately became militant Muslim brothers with the Saudi media master serving as the prime conduit of funds from the Iranian and Saudi OPECers and fighters from the Asian and Persian regions immersed in Islam, to the Riyad us-Saliheyn terrorist club. It allowed the Chechen Muslimsto murder their way into the Islamic Hall of Shame.
The third most famous member of Riyad us-Saliheyn is Nur-Pashi Kulayev. He was the sole surviving terrorist to take part in the 2004 Beslan school massacre in North Ossetia, Russia. A former carpenter, Kulayev admitted to taking part in the attack, but has stated that he did not carry a weapon and was only there to protect his brother Han-Pashi, who was killed in the ultimate bombing. Kulayev was put on trial in May 2005 on charges of murder, terrorism, and hostage-taking. A year later he was found guilty of those charges and was sentenced to life-imprisonment.
- August 1, 2003: In Ankara, Turkey a homemade bomb, consisting potassium nitrate and sugar mixed in a jar, detonated in the courtyard of the Justice Ministry's Center of Education. The blast injured seventeen people, sixteen of them police officers who were attempting to deactivate the device. A leftist group claimed responsibility for the attack but Turkish authorities will not release the name of the group.
- August 1, 2003: In Pakistan, one person was killed and eleven were wounded when Muslim militants fired rockets and mortars into an Oil and Gas Corporation camp in Quetta.
- August 1, 2003: In Iraq, Muslims set an oil pipeline ablaze near Baiji.
- August 2, 2003: A car bomb in the Shia suburbs of Beirut was used to kill a Hizballah leader, Ali Salah. Like all members of Allah's Party, the terrorist was employed by the Iranian Islamic theocracy. Ali Salah, a 21-year veteran of Hizballah even worked as a driver at the Iranian Embassy.
- August 2, 2003: If you will recall, prior to the American invasion to depose the secular regime of Saddam Hussein, there was one terrorist assault every other month in Iraq. With the Islamic clerics empowered, there was now one every other day. And even that would seem mild compared with what was to come. Within a year Muslims would perpetrate a terrorist assault on their own people at the rate of one every two to three hours.
For example, a large car bomb exploded at the Jordanian Embassy in Baghdad today, killing 19 and injuring over 50 others. Authorities speculated that it was the work of Ansar al-Islam.
- August 3, 2003: A person was killed and another was injured when a bomb intended for a Pakistani minister scheduled to speak to Ulema-e-Islam detonated prematurely in Pakistan.
- August 3, 2003: In Israel, the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility for wounding a family of four who were driving near Jerusalem.
- August 4, 2003: In Karachi, Pakistan Muslim militants shot and killed seven members of a rival Islamic group known as Tablighi Jamaat.
- August 5, 2003: In Iraq, an American civilian contractor was killed by a remote-controlled roadside bomb in Tikrit. He was simply trying to deliver mail to U.S. forces in the area and was being escorted by a military convoy at the time.
- August 5, 2003: A car bomb exploded outside the Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia, killing 10 people and wounding 150 more. One of the dead was a Dutch citizen. The wounded included an American, a Canadian, an Australian, and two Chinese. Indonesian authorities suspected the Jemaah Islamiyah, which had carried out the October 12, 2002 mass murder in Bali. OPEC had become a worldwide and equal opportunity killer.
- August 5, 2003: A suicide car bomb detonated in front of a Marriott hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia killing 13 people and injuring 149 others. The attack came two days before a verdict came down in the trial of the Bali nightclub bombers. Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack and the perpetrators are known to have trained in Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
In May 2004, Muhammad Rais was found guilty of violating anti-terrorism laws in connection with this mass murder. Rais was accused of transporting explosives from various towns to Jakarta, where they were used in the bomb.
Al-Qaeda, meaning "the base" operates in 65 countries including: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia, Egypt, Kosovo, France, Germany, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Somalia, Sudan, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzebistan, and Yemen. They are a fundamentalist/salafi Islamic Sunni Muslim terrorist organization.
Al-Qaeda was co-founded by Osama bin-Laden, a Saudi indoctrinated Muslim enriched by OPEC, Ayman al-Zawahiri, the Egyptian indoctrinated Muslim leader of al-Jihad, and Dr. Abdullah Azzam, a Palestinian cleric, who was and bin Laden's mentor. Founded in the late 1980s the base would have remained a relatively meaningless terrorist organization had the United States not opted to funnel a disproportionate percentage of the billions it invested in the jihad against the Soviets in Afghanistan into bin Laden's coffers. .
Today al-Qaeda exists to overthrow all non-Islamic governments, replacing them with Islamic theocracies. They train, finance, and recruit jihadists for other Islamic organizations who share their fundamentalist interpretation of Islam. Ten thousand of al-Qaeda's 50,000 members have passed through one of their training camps in the Sudan or Afghanistan. Most of their members are veterans of terrorist campaigns in Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kashmir, Mindanao, Chechnya, Lebanon, Albania, and Egypt. While money and training are important, the one thing that connects all Islamic terrorists is Islam - the Islam of Muhammad, Allah, the Qur'an, and Sunnah.
- August 5, 2003: Afghanistan turned violent today when 40 terrorists attacked the commissioner's office in Helmand, killing six Afghan soldiers and one Afghan member of Mercy Corps. In a second attack, ten Afghani staff members of the Coordination Humanitarian Assistance NGO were severely beaten by armed militants who had tied them up in their offices. The scale of these attacks caused the United Nations to suspend all missions in the area. .
- August 6, 2003: Saudi security forces, having been educated in the same Islamic mosques and schools as the terrorists, intervened at the last minute to foil an explosives attack on a factory north of the capital. The militant Muslim was caught as he packed dynamite and other explosive materials into the walls of the air conditioning system in the factory. The factory is located in the al-Qassim province where six Islamic terrorists and two policemen were killed during a shooting incident at the end of July.
- August 6, 2003: Two police officers were killed in Turkey when the PPK hurled hand grenades into their checkpoint.
- August 7, 2003: A car bomb exploded outside the Jordanian Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, killing 19 people and wounding 65. Most of the victims were apparently Iraqis, including five police officers. No group claimed responsibility. It was just Muslims killing Muslims.
- August 7, 2003: In Iraq, a massive car bomb exploded outside the Jordanian Embassy in Baghdad killing 17 people and wounding 60. The bomb was deployed in a minibus and detonated remotely.
- August 8, 2003: Roi Oren, 20, was shot in the head and killed in an assault on a HAMAS suicide-bomb factory in Nablus. I can't imagine working in such a place but then, again, I'm not a Muslim.
- August 10, 2003: Haviv Dadon, 16, was struck in the chest and killed by shrapnel from an anti-aircraft shell fired by Hizballah (Allah's Party) terrorists in Lebanon, as he sat with friends after work in Shlomi. Five of his friends were injured.
Hizballah (also transliterated from the Arabic as Hizbullah and Hizballah) was founded by and is managed by Islamic clerics in Iran. Tens of thousands of militants strong, Allah's Party is financed by OPEC. It is a religious organization whose sole purpose is to terrorize and kill non-Muslims, and most especially, Jews.
Hizballah's logo says it all. One of the letters in Allah's name is an upraised first in which is held an AK-47 assault rifle. Under its ammunition clip hangs the world. It depicts their motive, their means, and the scope of their conquest.
Hizballah is the Muslim militia of the Islamic Shi'ite clerics in Iran. They have made Lebanon, the nation in which they are deployed, a satellite of Tehran. They are funded by OPEC and exist to kill non-Muslims - especially Jews and Americans.
Hizballah perpetrated the second largest terrorist attack on the United States - the October 1983 truck bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut, killing 241 Americans. The clerically-led religious organization murdered another 17 Americans in Beirut the following year in an attack on the U.S. Embassy. But these Islamic barbarians aren't limited to Lebanon and Israel. They bombed the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires in 1992, and a Jewish cultural center there two years later. They have attacked U.S. and Israeli targets in Africa, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Denmark, Thailand, Argentina, and in the United Kingdom. Moreover, the largest and best coordinated militia attack on American troops in Iraq was perpetrated by Islamic Jihad - a Party of Allah subsidiary.
The Shi'ite terrorist organization has a common agenda with all salafi Islamic terrorist groups, indeed with all fundamentalist Muslims, they want to overturn the government of the country in which they live, making it an Islamic theocracy. Then, should they be successful, they will use terror to overthrow neighboring states until the entire world, and most especially Israel who they hate and the U.S. who they envy, submits to Allah (known to the enlightened as Satan).
Allah's Party has gradually become inseparable from the Lebanese government. They hold seats in the Parliament and they are the nation's de facto "security force." And they hold sway over people's lives by way of OPEC crude. Since there isn't a viable economy in the Islamic world, OPEC funds provide housing, food, health care and education. And while that might sound good, nothing could be worse. Those who provide these things require tangible adherence to fundamentalist Islam. They, like Muhammad before them, are bribing the next generation of Islamic terrorists. This has been the mechanism behind the Palestinian shift from Marxist Muslim Fatah to Salafi fundamentalist HAMAS.
Hizballah supplements its crude Iranian OPEC funding through Islamic charities throughout Europe and America.
Consider these words from the Party of Allah's founder and spiritual leader, Sheik Muhammad Fadlallah. It opens with a chilling quote: "What martyrdom is greater than making yourself a human bomb detonating it among the enemy? What spiritualism is greater than this spiritualism in which a person loses all feeling of his body and life for the sake of his cause and mission?".
What follows is the Islamic cleric and terrorist's life story. He reveals his path to Islamic indoctrination and how that led him to terrorism as well as his plans for those who oppose the world submission to Islam. As you read this keep in mind that Iraqi and Iranian Shi'ites are now the dominant political, religious, and militant power in Iraq.
"I was born in 1935 in Najaf, Iraq, to a Shi'i Muslim family. My father, Ayatollah Abd-al Rauf Fadlallah, was an alim (Islamic religious scholar) in Najaf, a shrine and university city. I underwent all of my schooling in Najaf, where Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr also studied. Baqir al-Sadr became my friend and mentor, and it was he who encouraged me to combine my religious convictions with political and social participation. Consequently, when the ulama (community of Islamic religious scholars) appointed me, in 1966, to Nab'ah, an impoverished suburb of Beirut, I began opening community centers and cultural clubs for our youth, as well as free clinics.
When the Maronites, a Lebanese Christian sect associated with Roman Catholicism, destroyed Nab'ah, in 1976, I went to southern Lebanon with fellow Shi'i Muslim refugees. Several years later, when the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini launched his successful revolution in Iran, I began to recognize the necessity for an Islamic revolution in Lebanon.
Since 1985, I have been president of the Lebanese council of Hizballah. In that capacity, I helped draft the Lebanese Islamic Constitution, which was inspired by the model cast by my friend Baqir al-Sadr in Najaf in 1979. In addition to drafting the constitution, I provided authoritative opinions, advice, and decisions for Hizballah members and Islamists everywhere, as we prepare for a full Islamic revolution. Such a revolution will lead to an Islamic economy and social structure. Despite my influence, however, I do not participate directly with political or military affairs any longer. Instead, I have assumed the role of spiritual leader for the party, serving as a highly influential beacon of Islamic truth for all the oppressed peoples of the world.
Politically, my primary objective is to see the Islamic revolution in Lebanon brought to fruition. The newly dissolved and recreated Lebanese government, led by men like Hrawi, Berrih, and Jumblatt, is clearly an obstacle in the path to revolution, and I believe that this government has been put together by imperialist Americans hoping to achieve their own ends in the Middle East. The United States and Israel are full partners in a war against the people of the Middle East. Therefore, we must secure their departure from Lebanon as a precursor to Israel's obliteration from existence, and as the first step towards liberating our people from the talons of Western imperialism. Only then may we begin to construct a political system favored by the people based upon the teachings of the holy Quran.
All those who seek peace with Israel are traitors to our cause, including the treasonous Yasser Arafat. We reject the accords signed between Israel and the PLO, just as we have rejected Camp David, the Fahd, Fez, Reagan, Brezhnev, and French-Egyptian plans, and any other plan that offers even tacit recognition of the Zionist entity.
Land for Peace is a betrayal of Palestinian blood and of the sacred cause of Palestine. Arafat, just like Israel, America, and the rest of the Western world stand in our way of revolution. So too, the secular government in Lebanon stands in our way. So too the Amal with its Syrian ties and secular orientation. The latter two have gone so far as to combat their kin, the Palestinian refugees in Beirut, during the camp wars of the mid-80s. We stood up for our people then, as we do now, while traitors like the Syrians strive for accords with the Zionists and imperialists.
Only Iran stands firmly by the Palestinian cause. Khomeini provided inspiration with the Iranian revolution, and then military and financial support in later years. Since Khomeini's death, Iran under Khamenai and Rafsanjani has continued to support us, although to a lesser degree. Still, they remain allies against the Zionist/Imperialist menace.
The Hizballah (Party of Allah) has also cultivated allies from a wide array of groups, including the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), Jund Allah, the Hussein Suicide Squad, al Dawa, Holy Warriors for Freedom, The Organization of the Oppressed of the Earth, Islamic Amal, and Revolutionary Justice Organization. Together, we fight for an Islamic nation.
In addition, as articulated in the Hizballah's covenant, also known as the open letter, we consider all the downtrodden people of the world to be our allies. Whether they are Muslim or not, we believe that they will discover a path to freedom through Islamic principles.
Thus far, we have celebrated one major achievement, namely the military defeat of the Israeli occupation forces in Lebanon - freed from Zionist clutches. Yet, that was but a small step towards the ultimate goal: Our finest hour will arrive when the revolution is complete and Lebanon is reconstructed along Islamic lines.
For the most part, my political ideologies are shaped by theological convictions. I write commentaries on the Quran, as well as spiritual poetry. However, I also try to include historical and psycho-sociological perspectives in my speeches and sermons. My influence is manifested through speeches and sermons. I welcome cooperation with non-Muslims, and I am willing to leave margin for compromise, provided no interference arises hindering the creation of an Islamic state. I do not believe that conditions are right yet for an Islamic state in Lebanon due to the significant non-Muslim minority, but the time will come soon for revolution. That is our primary objective.".
Be aware that Allah's Party manifests itself in many national stripes. For example, Saudi Hizballah is the Sunni terrorist organization which bombed the 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia which killed 19 American soldiers and wounded 515 others.
The face of Hizballah today is Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah. The Shi'ite cleric has become a cult figure held in immense prestige throughout the Islamic world, much like Iranian/Iraqi al-Sadr and his Mahdi Militia in Iraq. And rather than condemning the government of Syria, Nesrallah is an honored guest. It is one of the many casualties of the Iraqi invasion. Syria's King Assad, a fellow Ba'athist, was aligned with Iraq before their regime's fall. Dependant upon OPEC, Assad has subsequently surrendered his fiefdom to Iran and Shia Islam.
- August 10, 2003: In Eritrea, two aid workers were killed and two were wounded when their vehicle was ambushed and then fired upon by militant Muslims in Adobha. The victims worked for Mercy Corps, an American charity.
Authorities suspected Eritrean Islamic Jihad Movement for the attack. As one might expect, these Islamic terrorists are financed, trained, and armed by the fundamentalist Islamic government in neighboring Sudan. Also known as the Islamic Reform Movement and the Islamic Salvation Group (Harakat al Khalas al Islami), the terrorist club seeks to depose the current secular government in Eritrea and replace it with an Islamic theocracy based upon Sharia Law. Led by Sheikh Khalil Muhammad Amer, the EIJM claims to represent the religious and political aspirations of Eritrea's Muslim population (now at 50% and growing). They are however, based in Khartoum, Sudan and they commence most of their terrorist raids from Sudanese soil.
The People's Front for Democracy and Justice (PFDJ), the ruling party in Eritrea, believe that these ties facilitate weapons transfers, training sites and a safe haven to EIJM terrorists. The secular government cites the use of weapons of Sudanese origin such as Kalashnikov assault rifles and RPG-7 grenade launchers, as proof of foreign involvement in its internal affairs.
The EIJM is a product of many alliances, and it includes members of the Munezemet Arrewad al Muslimin al Eritrea (Eritrean Pioneer Muslim Organization), the Jebhat Tahrir al Eritrea al Islamiya Wataniya (Eritrean National Islamic Liberation Front), the Lejnet al Difae al Islami (Islamic Defense Committee), the Harekat al Mustedafeen al Eritrea (Movement of Oppressed Eritreans), and al Intifada Islamiya (Islamic Uprising). Due to this amalgamation of Islamic terrorist clubs, the EIJM includes political dissidents and fundamentalist Islamists.
- August 11, 2003: The popular Hezb-ul-Mujahideen in Kashmir assassinated the wirfe a a political rival in Kandi.
- August 12, 2003: Another Israeli was murdered by a 17-year-old Palestinian suicide bomber who detonated himself as the Jewish man was shopping for his children's breakfast at his local supermarket. The Muslim bomber was told that if he died killing Jews that Allah would reward him with perpetual virgins in paradise. A fool, he believed the Islamic religious leaders and is now serving a life sentence in hell.
- August 12, 2003: Erez Hershkovitz, 18-years-old, was murdered by another 17-year-old Muslim suicide bomber. This boy detonated himself at a bus stop outside Ariel less than half an hour after the supermarket murder. Amatzia Nisanevitch, who was only 22, died of wounds inflicted upon him on August 28.
These were the first suicide bombings since the June 29th (six-week-old) Israeli-Palestinian truce went into effect. In addition to the fatalities, 17 other civilians were wounded in the attacks.
The Palestinian Authority's Fatah al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility for the first murder. HAMAS, who is now in control of the PA claimed responsibility for the second.
- August 13, 2003: In Iraq, two policemen were wounded when al-Sadr's Mahdi Militia fired a rocket-propelled grenade at city hall in Fallujah.
- August 13, 2003: A number of pre-independence day attacks in the Indian population centers of Kashmir resulted in 11 deaths and 50 injuries. Most of the wounded were inured in an explosion outside a restaurant and a bank in Bandipora. The bomb was attached to a motor scooter. The attacks were claimed by a lesser-known militant group called Al Mansoorain. They are one of many associates of Pakistani/Kashmiri Lashkar-e-Taiba.
In a separate incident, eight civilians were injured in Kulgam whenMuslim militants hurled a grenade at a Border Security Force patrol. Next, Muslims tossed another grenade at the home of Ghulam Hassan Khan, a politician in Shopian. An IED was deployed in front of a government building in Baramulla, as well.
- August 13, 2003: In Afghanistan, two Afghan Red Crescent workers were killed and three others were wounded in an attack outside Kabul. Gunmen opened fire on their vehicle. The Red Crescent director blamed the Taliban and al-Qaeda, but no one claimed responsibility for the attack.
- August 14, 2003: In India, terrorists planted and detonated a bomb in the Vimala Bovernment High School.
- August 14, 2003: In Kashmir, the Army of Muhammad executed the United Jihad Council's orders by wounding 18 civilians in a grenade attack. While they had hoped to kill police, their aim wasn't very good and they injured pedestrians instead. But no matter, the purpose of terror is to make people long for an end to it. And the jihadist have a ready remedy - empower them.
- August 15, 2003: al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade Muslims attacked Israelis with machine guns southwest of Jenin, Israel, wounding a woman.
- August 15, 2003: A group calling itself the "Free People of the Galilee" claimed that it abducted an Israeli American women, identified as Dana Bennet. The Palestinian Muslims demanded: "Prime Minister Sharon must apologize for all the violations and crimes that were committed by the occupation army and he must release 1,000 Palestinian prisoners. In return the FPG would give information about the fate of Ms Bennet.
- August 15, 2003: In Iraq, Muslims kept transferring the cost of the U.S. invasion to American taxpayers by blowing up another oil pipeline - this one the huge line that runs from Northern Iraq to Turkey.
- August 16, 2003: Sunni militants in Pakistan shot and killed to Shias in a religious dispute that mirrored what was about to be unleashed in Iraq.
- August 16, 2003: In Iraq, General Muhammad Barhawi, director of the Ninawa Police was seriously wounded in an ambush in Mosul. Two police escorts were killed and a third person was seriously wounded.
- August 17, 2003: An explosion in Baghdad blew a hole in the water main, flooding streets and forcing engineers to cut off water to the entire city of several million people. Witnesses stated that they saw the two civilians leave a bag of explosives and then detonate it minutes later.
That same day, civilian assailants attacked two Iraqi policemen, injuring one, by way of a grenade thrown in Ramadi.
- August 17, 2003: In Afghanistan, to Afghanis working for a British corporation were injured when they were attacked by armed militants.
- August 18, 2003: Four militants believed to have been members of the Taliban kidnapped eight Afghan government personnel, five of whom were Indians, from the Indian consulate in Jalalabad.
- August 18, 2003: Four days after a massive power outage that caused total blackouts in the Northeast United States and Southeast Canada, al-Qaeda issued a press release claiming responsibility. OBL's statement read: "It is a message to all the investors that the United States is no longer a safe country for their money, knowing that the economy relies on the trust of the investor." While the disruption of power was probably caused by lighting, the cascading effect cost Americans more than $10 billion. And while bin Laden was wrong when he claimed credit, he was right when he said that the U.S. economy was fragile.
One of the ways Islam will destroy America is by way of OPEC disinvestment. Since stealing oil assets from American shareholders in the 1970s and forming the pro-Islamic and anti-American monopolistic cartel, OPEC members have confiscated $10 trillion from the West - an amount that is growing at the rate of one trillion dollars per year. In that crude is exchanged for dollars, the recipients use them to buy American companies and property.
America's negative balance of trade has grown ten fold under the Bush administration and is now over $700 billion annually. That means the U.S. is relinquishing control of nearly a trillion dollars of its assets each and every year. At their current ownership levels, should the Islamic OPECers choose to divest themselves of these properties and companies America would be instantly plunged into a recession far worse than it experienced in 1929. You could call this an "economic bomb" and a "weapon of monetary destruction.".
This is not a hypothetical situation. I have been informed by a former Muslim political jurist, a man whose intelligence has always been accurate, that the fiefdoms of Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria, and Libya have not only agreed to simultaneously pull the rug out from under America's economy, the threat is now being postured as blackmail.
This poison of America's own making has been made especially toxic by the Federal Reserve. Since the inception of this private monopolistic cartel in 1913, the dollar has become entirely debt based, and its value has been reduced by 98%. It wouldn't take much to finish the job and make Federal Reserve Notes worthless. OPEC's $10 trillion would be vast overkill. .
While we are on this subject it should be noted that Islam isn't America's only lethal enemy. Should Americans wake up tomorrow and condemn Islam, making the terrorist dogma illegal, and should American reclaim the oil assets seized by OPEC warlords and clerics and thereby keep that money from funding Islamic terrorism, the nation would still succumb to the manipulations of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), and it's allied institutions: America's national media, America's elite universities, many international banking, petroleum, and technology corporations, the CIA, Congress, the White House, Supreme Court, Federal Reserve, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, and United Nations (as well as the British Roundtable and Fabian Society).
For the past one hundred years, America has been corrupted under the guidance of a one-party political system. It matters not if you vote Republican or Democrat, the candidates all come from the same pool; they have the same agenda. This battle was waged and lost nearly one hundred years ago. The first signs of defeat included the contrived election of Woodrow Wilson, the simultaneous creation of the Federal Reserve central banking cartel, and the establishment of the progressive income tax. These defeats were followed the reprehensible financial and political maneuvers that led to America's involvement in World War I. Then came the great depressions of the early and late '20s when wealth was redistributed, enriching the bankers. Since that time the spoils of a war Americans didn't know they fought, much less lost, have been piled giddily higher. And the government of the people, by the people and for the people has become the government of the elitists, by the elitists, and for the elitists. The stage was set for the tribulation - a time when at least 60% of the earth's people will die in a series of horrible wars, global disasters, and plagues.
Thanks to the CFR and its allied institutions, the fabric of American liberty, prosperity, and morality has been unwoven. America has become a socialist nation with 70% of the federal budget allocated to unconstitutional and communistic wealth redistribution projects. The Constitution itself is largely ignored, with most Supreme Court rulings now based upon political agendas. America has established a national religion: socialist secular humanism, the only approved doctrine in the country's public institutions. As a result, America has a new moral code, political correctness, a code of conduct which not so coincidently is identical to that of Adam Weishaupt's Order of Illuminists, the base creed of Communism, the CFR, and the New World Order.
- August 19, 2003: A truck loaded with Iraqi weapons exploded outside the United Nations Headquarters and Baghdad's Canal Hotel. A hospital across the street was also heavily damaged. The 23 dead included UN Representative Sergio Viera de Mello. More than 100 were wounded. As the U.N. was pulling out of Iraq, Americans were pouring in.
The American authorities speculated as to whether the bomber was a Ba'ath Party loyalist, an Iraqi insurgent, or a foreign Islamic militant. Later, the Brigades of the Martyr Abu Hafz al-Masri claimed responsibility. Not knowing who they were, the authorities claimed they had ties to al-Qaeda rather than Islam. But during this time, al-Qaeda had no presence in Iraq. That would come later. Remember, Osama bin Laden hated Saddam Hussein and wanted Saudi approval to fight the Iraqi secular regime as he had fought the Soviets.
Early on, every politician and news reporter was saying that Saddam Hussein loyalists were the ones perpetrating the acts of terrorism. But the Ba'ath Party never fought. In Desert Storm the Republican Guards surrendered so quickly the war lasted a couple of days. So when it became obvious that the terrorists were not secularists but instead sectarian, the media's talking heads started calling the terrorists "insurgents," which was the opposite of what they actually were. It was almost as if they were reading off the same teleprompter. America had developed an allergy to the truth. An "insurgent" is someone who rebels against authority. No one relies more on authority than a suicide bomber. The problem is, Americans don't know who the authority is in Iraq. That is why the U.S. has sacrificed blood and coin to make the situation worse, not better.
- August 19, 2003: A suicide bombing on a bus in Jerusalem left 23 dead and 130 severely injured. Five of those murdered were Americans. HAMAS (the Islamic Resistance Movement) and Islamic Jihad (the Holy War of Submission) vied for responsibility. Remember, Hizballah, the OPEC financed and Shi'ite controlled terrorist organization, was now using Islamic Jihad as one of its aliases and they had formed an alliance with HAMAS.
Yet stunningly ignorant of Islam and the actual source of terrorism, at this same time the American President George W. Bush was calling for an independent Palestinian state carved out of Israel. It was a rather interesting way to deal with terror. .
Islam's victims included a three-month-old American baby, an eleven-month-old Jewish baby, and a three-year-old Jewish child. Here is a list of those murdered by the terrorist religion of Islam on this horrible day: Avraham Bar, 12, of Jerusalem; Binyamin Bergman, 15, of Jerusalem; Yaakov Binder, 50; Feiga Dushinski, 50; Miriam Eisenstein, 20; Lilach Kardi, 22; Menachem Leibel, 24; Elisheva Meshulami, 16; Tehilla Nathanson, 3, of Zichron Ya'acov; Chava Nechama Rechnitzer, 19; Mordechai Reinitz, 49; Issachar Reinitz, 9; Maria Antonia Reslas, 39; Liba Schwartz, 54; Hanoch Segal, 65; Goldie Taubenfeld, 43, Shmuel Taubenfeld, 3 months, of New Square, New York; Rabbi Eliezer Weisfish, 42; Shmuel Wilner, 50; Shmuel Zargari, 11 months, of Jerusalem; Fruma Rahel Weitz, 73. Mordechai Laufer, 27; and Tova Lev, 37, who died of her wounds on September 12.
Yes, I despise Muhammad and Islam for murdering these innocent people. And I am angry at those in politics and the media who absolve Islam of responsibility.
- August 19, 2003: America's ignorant and immoral war in Iraq had unleashed hell's fury. Today, a cement truck packed with explosives was detonated outside the offices of the United Nations envoy in Iraq, Sergio Vieira de Mello, killing him and twenty-one others. The blast devastated the United Nation's headquarters, wounding 150 people. Fifteen of those who were killed were on the UN's staff.
In the days after the attack, the United Nations announced that it was evacuating most of its 350 representatives from the country. The UN committee appointed by Secretary General Kofi Annan said that the UN building in Baghdad was extremely vulnerable to attack due to security breaches, inadequate security analysis, and poor management. They were pointing their finger directly in the face of George W. Bush.
- August 20, 2003: Life was no better in Afghanistan wher two rockets were fired into the Jalalabad airport.
The same day, an Islamic terrorist group calling itself the "Mujahideen Message," lived up to their name by burning down a school for girls south of Kabul. They distributed letters threatening to kill anyone working for the U.S.-backed Afghan government.
- August 21, 2003: In Israel, HAMAS claimed credit for firing Qassem rockets into Israel along with a number of mortar shells.
- August 22, 2003: Demonstrating their religious intolerance, Muslim militants bombed an Hindu temple near a Islamic mosque.
- August 22, 2003: Muslims sent a message in Pakistan when they detonated a bomb in a Hyderabad restaurant, injuring five patrons.
- August 23, 2003: Muslims, meaning those who submit, voiced their opposition to choice today in Russia when then fired on a group of campaing workers supporting a secular republic. Three people were killed and two more were wounded in Islam's attempt to intimidate voters.
- August 25, 2003: Two massive bombs, both hidden in taxis and made up from military plasticized explosive RDX, exploded in downtown Bombay at the Gateway of India Monument. They were timed to cause the most havoc, detonated during the lunch hour rush near the Hindu temple of Mumbadevi.
In the terrorist blast, 53 people were killed and 150 were injured. The Indian government blamed local Muslim militants in the Students Islamic Movement of India working with Pakistani-sponsored Kashmiri terrorist group Lashkar-e-Tayyiba for the mass murders. The Pakistani terrorist group Jaish-i-Muhammad was also been named as a suspect.
Lashkar-e-Tayyiba means Army of the Pure. It operates in India, Kashmir and Pakistan. It is the armed wing of the Pakistan-based religious organization, Markaz-ud-Dawa-wal-Irshad, an anti-Christian missionary group formed in 1989.
The LT is one of the three largest and best-trained terrorist militias fighting in Kashmir against India. They receive their funding from Inter-Services Intelligenc, Pakistan's equivalent of the CIA. The LT supports Kashmir's merger with Pakistan, the murder of Hindus in the Jammu region, and the conversion of alienated Muslim youth in India to jihadists. The LT is thought to be responsible for a majority of the terrorist attacks in India.
Lashkar-e-Tayyiba's agenda is outlined in a pamphlet entitled: "Why Are We Waging Jihad?" The answer: "the restoration of Islamic rule over all parts of India and the propagation of Islamic fundamentalism based on the Wahhabi school. We seek to bring about a union of all Muslim majority regions in countries that surround Pakistan." LT is a member of Osama bin Laden's International Islamic Front for Jihad against the US and Israel, as well as of the United Jihad Council. Their logo displays a assault rifle emerging from an open Qur'an.
- August 25, 2003: In Russia, three simultaneous blasts in Krasnodar killed four and injured twenty people. All three explosive devises were similar, all were homemade and placed in aluminum cans. The first was detonated in a café in Rus, killing two and wounding six. Investigators suspected Chechen Muslims.
- August 27, 2003: Taliban militants claimed to have killed fifteen foreigners in Afghanistan today as part of an ambush. Those killed were foreign troops, three Afghan government soldiers, and two unidentified women.
- August 27, 2003: In Kirkuk, Iraq, Muslim militants fired five rockets into a police station.
- August 28, 2003: In Baghdad, Muslim gunmen attacked Ahmad Chalabi's home. He was the leader of the Iraqi National Council. An unknown number of guards and militants were killed in the firefight.
- August 28, 2003: Disaster struck in Iraq today. In religious infighting, more than 125 Shi'ite civilians were killed and 300 more were injured in a car bomb attack outside a mosque in Najaf just after prayers. Included in the fatalities was Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq leader Ayatollah Mohammed Baqr al-Hakim, one of four leading Shia clerics in Iraq. His nephew, Shi'ite cleric Ayatollah Mohammed Saeed al-Hakim had survived a bomb attack at his office five days earlier. It was the start of the Shi'ite-Sunni civil war.
Al-Hakim had been the leader of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI) since its establishment in 1982. The SCIRI had just agreed to work with the Shi'ite-dominated Iraqi Governing Council which may have led Sunnis to kill him.
The Qur'an tells good Muslims to kill bad Muslims. The Qur'an's 9th surah defines a good Muslim as a jihadist who fights in Allah's cause. Allah then defines a bad Muslim as a peaceful person who does not fight with their wealth and lives for world Islamic domination. The Islamic god calls these peaceful Muslims hypocrites and tells good Muslim jihadists to kill them so that he can torture them in hell.
If we were to use the Qur'an and recent history as our gauge, there is no more dangerous myth than the notion that there is such a thing as moderate Islam. What is called "radical Islam" is actually the opposite. Islamic terrorists are fundamentalists. More clearly stated: all good Muslims are terrorists.
Authorities arrested four non-Iraqi Sunni Arabs who confessed to the bombing. A Libyan man with links to Tawhid and Jihad, supposedly admitted to playing a role. Also arrested, albeit much later, was Sami Muhammad Ali Said Jaaf, a lieutenant of Abu Musab Zarqawi. He was taken into custody in January 2005. Jaaf, who was an expert bomb maker, acknowledged building over thirty suicide bombs used in Iraq, including this one.
- August 29, 2003: Shalom Har-Melekh, 25, was killed in a Fatah shooting attack while driving northeast of Ramallah. His wife, Limor, who was seven months pregnant, sustained injuries sufficient to require an immediate Caesarean section. Proud of what they had done in Allah's Cause, the Palestinian Authority's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility for the taking of innocent life.
- August 30, 2003: In Mosul, Iraq, six people were injured in an attack on the al-Hamra cinema. These, rather crude Muslims threw two concrete blocks into the cinema in order to scare people out. When they rushed into the street, the Islamic militants threw a grenade into the crowd. There had been rumors that the theater had been showing unauthorized and un-Islamic movies.
- August 30, 2003: In Afghanistan, Muslims continued to demonstrate their hatred of Indians. The Indian consulate in Jalalabad was hit by two hand grenades, thrown by militants hiding in a cattle truck.
- August 31, 2003: In Israel, the Iz-al-din al-Qassem Brigades, the most militant wing of HAMAS, claimed responsibility for wounding a settler in southern Gaza.