2004 July - December
Islamic Terrorism Timeline
- July 4, 2004: Victor Kreiderman, 49, was ambushed and shot to death by Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades Muslims as he and his wife were driving near the village of Yabad.
- July 6, 2004: Moran Vardi, 25, of the Navy Seals commando unit Shayetet 13, was killed, and three others were wounded in an exchange of fire between IDF forces and Palestinians while attempting to arrest Islamic terrorists in Nablus.
- July 11, 2004: In Israel, an early morning explosion in a Tel Aviv bus station killed Ma'ayan Na'im who was 19 years old and wounded 33 civilians. The explosion was the first bomb attack in a month. Israel's border fence, increased security measures, and the elimination of an HAMAS leader had reduced such attacks.
- July 31, 2004: The Islambouli Brigades claimed responsibility for an attempted but failed assassination plot to kill Shaukat Aziz, Pakistan's Prime Minister-designate.
- August 1, 2004: In one of the most laughable and embarrassing acts in America's mythical war on terror, the mayors and governors of New York, New Jersey, and Washington, D.C., hand in hand with the FBI, Department of Homeland Security, and administration officials stood in front of television cameras to tell Americans that their cities were under the threat of imminent attack. The financial district of New York was cordoned off as was the U.S. Capitol. The International Monetary Fund, World Bank, New York Stock Exchange, and Citigroup were said to be the prime targets. What these politicos didn't reveal was that the intelligence information that they were using was two to three years old.
- August 11, 2004: In Israel, a suicide car-bomber blew himself up at the Kalandia checkpoint between Jerusalem and Ramallah. One Palestinian was killed and 7 Israelis were wounded. Fatah's Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility. While it wasn't perpetrated by HAMAS, it was the first suicide bombing against Israel since March 14 in Ashdod in which 10 Israelis were killed. Following that attack, Israel had wisely assassinated those who had corrupted the bombers. The religious leaders of HAMAS, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and Aziz Rantisi were sent off to Allah (who unfortunately for them is in hell). The Ramallah suicide bombing was inspired by Palestinian Authority (also known as Fatah, the PA, and the PLO) which was run out of the Mukata headquarters under Arafat.
- August 13, 2004: Shlomo Miller, 50, of Samaria was killed by a Palestinian Islamic terrorist who opened fire on him outside of his home. Arafat's Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility.
- August 19, 2004: In Iraq, the man responsible for the murder and mutilation of four Americans in Fallujah remained free because American soldiers were forbidden to enter or attack the enemy's command centers - their mosques. Therefore, the salafi/fundamentalist Iranian trained, Shi'ite Islamic cleric Al Sadr remained a fugitive from justice fortified inside the Imam Ali Mosque in Najaf.
With the brutal killings, desecrations, and inhuman celebrations fresh in their minds, Americans sought justice so the U.S. military, under orders from the pro-Islamic Bush administration justified their inaction by saying that they could not drive him out because of the religious sensitivity of the site.
They were lying, and they were stalling for time. Not only would the religious site be destroyed, by Muslims under the direction of Teheran, not Americans, the U.S. was negotiating a pardon for Al Sadr and his militants. On August 27th the U.S. announced that Shi'ite militants and their religious leadership had agreed to peace. Not knowing anything about Islam, the Bush Administration believed them and immorally absolved the murderers of responsibility. As a result, Shi'ite militias terrorize and murder hundreds of Iraqis each day.
As part of this ignorant and immoral plan, the highest-ranking Iraqi Muslim, the Iranian backed and trained Ayatollah Al-Sistani, returned to Iraq from London. He immediately announced that it was his intent to create an Islamic republic in Iraq. With American help he has achieved his goal. .
- August 27, 2004: Islamic suicide bombers destroyed two Russian domestic airliners in precision attacks that killed 90 people. Traces of their explosives were found in both of the downed Tupolev planes. These explosives were an identical match to those used by Muslims in their 1999 bombing attacks of Moscow apartments.
"The results of the investigation found hexogen," said Nikolai Zakharov, a spokesman for the Federal Security Service, known as the FSB. Hexogen, a highly sophisticated explosive also known as RDX and cyclonite, is a clear, easily concealed, military explosive with very limited commercial use. Less than a pound can bring down a plane. Enriched by OPEC funds, Islam spares no expense in it mass murders. Muhammad would be so proud. .
In what Russian sources called "Russia's 9/11," Sibir Airlines' Tu-154 and Tu-134 jets went down within 20 minutes of each other after taking off from the same Moscow airport Tuesday night. Russian officials suspected two female passengers, both Muslims from Chechnya, of being the bombers. Theirs are the only bodies not claimed by relatives or friends.
The ITAR-TASS news agency reported that, according to air traffic controllers, the Tu-154 signaled three times that it had been hijacked before it crashed. And according to the Kommersant newspaper, there were also irregularities about how the two Islamic women purchased their tickets. Sibir officials told the Kommersant, the woman on the Tu-154 had originally bought a ticket for a flight the following day, but at the last minute, as the jet was boarding, she asked to change her ticket for a seat on the earlier flight and paid an extra 500 rubles ($16) to change her flight. Airline officials also said they could find no record of her providing a passport or other identification when she bought her ticket, according to the newspaper. Both women were also given seats near the rear of the jets, where the explosions on each are believed to have occurred.
Based on the Russian reports, this is the sequence of events: at 9:45 in the evening a Tu-154 took off with Muslim woman suspect one on board. It was bound for the Black Sea resort of Sochi. At 10:31 that same evening a Tu-134 departed for Volgograd with Islamic woman suspect two seated in the rear of the aircraft. At 10:56 the Tu-134 exploded in flight and disappeared from radar. All passengers are killed. Three minutes later, at 10:59, the Tu-154 crashed 500 miles away. This flight crew sent three hijack alarms which were heard by an air traffic controller before the Muslim woman detonated her bomb, also killing all onboard.
These female Islamic bombers from Chechnya have become known as "black widows" in Russia for having participated in many recent Muslim militant operations in which many unsuspecting and innocent people were killed - succumbing to the neurotoxin of Islam. Theses "black widows" made their debut during the deadly October 2002 Moscow theater siege.
Should there have been any doubt that Islam was responsible for these suicide bombings, a Chechnyan Islamic website claimed responsibility for the "operation." In the statement, the Muslim group calling itself the Islambouli Brigades said it had five mujahideen, or holy Islamic fighters, on board each aircraft. It warned this act would be followed by others "until the killings of our Muslim brothers in Chechnya cease." Ignorant of Islam, and adverse to the truth, some in the U.S. intelligence community said it's unclear if such an Islamic group even exists and warned that such statements on the web should be taken "with a grain of salt.".
If you are more interested in truth than seasoning, know that the same group, the Islambouli Brigades, claimed responsibility for an attempted assassination of a senior Pakistani official the previous month. The name is derived from Islamic Brotherhood/al-Jihad member, Khaled Islambouli, who was the leader of the group of soldiers who assassinated Egyptian President Anwar Sadat in Cairo in 1981. He was working for the blind Qur'anic scholar, Sheikh Rahman, who is now in a U.S. mental hospital for having planned the first bombing of the World Trade Center.
Further, the claim of responsibility for the downing of two Russian planes appeared first in Cairo on a website that was well known for communicating militant Muslim successes. The statement was signed "The Islambouli Brigades" - a group which had perpetrated previous attacks. "We in the Islambouli Brigades announce that our holy warriors managed to hijack two Russian planes and were crowned with success though they faced problems at the beginning," the statement said without elaborating on the problems. "Russia's slaughtering of Muslims is continuing and will only stop when a bloody war is launched," the site reported. "Our mujahideen, with Allah's grace, succeeded in directing the first blow which will be followed by a series of other operations in a wave to extend support and victory to our Muslim brothers in Chechnya and other Muslim areas which suffer from Russian faithlessness." Allah has a very perverted view of "grace.".
Ignoring the Islamic confession, Russian officials said "terrorism was the most likely cause of the plane crashes which killed 90 people." Tactics don't commit acts of mass murder; people corrupted with politics and religion do.
- August 30, 2004: Twelve Nepalese Hostages were kidnapped and murdered by Islam in Iraq. Eleven of the twelve men were lined up on the ground and executed by shots to their backs and heads from assault rifles. The twelfth was beheaded with a knife while he struggled against his captors. In the background a banner was hung displaying an array of Qur'anic quotes.
The Muslim murderers said: "We have carried out the sentence of Allah against 12 Nepalis who came from their country to fight the Muslims and to serve the Jews and the Christians. They believed in Buddha as their God."
Not that it changes anything, but the confession of the Mujahideen of Ansar al-Sunnah (Holy Warriors who Advance the Prophet's Example), was errant. The Nepalese men were employed by the Jordanians, not Christians or Jews. They were cooks and cleaners and had no guns, so they were not fighters. They were not in any way associated with the coalition forces or the United States.
- August 31, 2004: Sixteen people, including a 3-year-old boy, were brutally murdered and over 100 more were severely wounded Tuesday afternoon in simultaneous Islamic suicide bombing attacks on two buses in the southern Israeli city of Be'er Sheva. HAMAS (the Islamic Resistance Group) claimed credit for these acts of terrorism.
The victims were all residents of Beersheba: Aviel Atash, 3; Shoshana Amos, 64; Vitaly Brodsky, 52; Tamara Dibrashvilli, 70; Raisa Forer, 55; Larisa Gomanenko, 48; Denise Hadad, 50; Tatiana Kortchenko, 49; Rosita Lehman, 45; Karine Malka, 23; Nargiz Ostrovsky, 54; Maria Sokolov, 57; Roman Sokolovsky, 53; Tekele Tiroyaient, 33; Eliyahu Uzan, 58; Emmanuel Yosef, 28.
In response to the attack, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz decided to launch a military offensive in the West Bank city of Hebron, the home of Be'er Sheva suicide bombers Ahmed Kawasma and Nassim Jabri.
In addition, security forces imposed a closure on the Gaza Strip in the wake of Monday's attempted suicide bombing at the Erez Crossing. Palestinian workers were banned from working in Israel and in the Erez industrial zone as a result of their criminal behavior.
An investigation of the Be'er Sheva Islamic suicide bombings showed that both buses departed from the central bus station in the city, and two suicide bombers - one on each bus - blew themselves up at 2:50 P.M., about 100 yards apart. Their explosive vests were laced with nails and rat poison so as to inflict the most grotesque injuries and to assure that their victims bled to death. .
"I heard a blast and I started to run to the site. Within seconds there was another explosion," said Gil Yehezekel, the owner of a business close to the location of the attack. "When I got there, there were people on the floor, wounded people, their limbs were torn off," he said. "The police and ambulances arrived in seconds.".
The driver of the second bus that blew up, Yaakov Cohen, said that when he saw the bus ahead of his explode in a ball of flame he had a premonition his own vehicle would soon be next. "I saw the first explosion and thought, my God, I've got to get out of here. I drove another 30 feet and then opened the doors," he said from his hospital bed, where he was being treated for leg wounds. "I believe that 10 to 15 people got off my bus. Suddenly I heard a huge explosion. I can't explain it but it was almost as if I knew it was going to happen. It was terrible, terrible ... I don't want to describe what I saw.".
Yaakov Cohen said there had been 20 to 30 people still waiting to leave his vehicle when the bomb went off, and that none of the passengers who boarded his bus earlier had looked suspicious. Good Muslims look just like bad ones. .
"Believe me, I look and check," Cohen said. "It is very hard to identify a bomber. I don't know how anyone can." Make Islam illegal is the answer.
Sharon vowed in the wake of the attacks that "the fight against terror will continue with full strength." It was a lie. Sharon said in the next breath that he would "continue with the disengagement plan." Terrorism was being rewarded.
The Palestinian Authority hypocritically condemned "any attacks that target civilians, whether Israelis or Palestinian," Palestinian Minister Saeb Erekat said. The actual truth is that the PA's Fatah, PLO, and al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades had been targeting and murdering Jewish and American civilians for decades. Further, HAMAS, the Islamic religious group responsible for this barbarism, is now in complete control of the Palestinian Authority, having garnered two-thirds of the vote at the last election. (Something that I predicted would occur four years earlier in Tea With Terrorists.).
The United States and European Union also condemned the attack, but since they did not hold Islam accountable it was nothing but hot air. Knowing the truth, and being good Muslims and thus bad people, Islamic clerics in the Gaza Strip praised the "heroic operation" over mosque loudspeakers as their constituents danced in the streets. Too bad all of the American and European political and media apologists for Islam weren't there to hear the confession. Ah, but they would had excused the confession too saying that the Islamic religious leaders had incorrectly interpreted the religion.
In Gaza City alone, 20,000 HAMAS supporters sang and threw candy in the streets in celebration of the bombings and their casualties. The truth isn't hidden. I dare you to name another religious or political scheme capable of corrupting masses of people sufficiently to celebrate the murder and mutilation of average people, women and children, riding in a public bus.
The Islamic religious organization and terrorist group, HAMAS, was proud of what they had done in Allah's name. They claimed irresponsibility in a leaflet they printed and distributed in Hebron. In their warped world, killing Jews in Allah's name was a good thing. They said that the attacks were meant to avenge Israel's assassination of its two top leaders in helicopter missile strikes in March and April. Of course they didn't say that these two top religious leaders were directly complicit in the murders of countless Jewish civilians. "This is but one of a series of responses in which the Iz a Din al-Kassam Brigades have vowed to carry out in response to the martyrdom of the leaders of our movement, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and Abdel Aziz Rantisi," it said. Mind you, the movement is exclusively Islamic and its exclusive weapon is terrorism. "Revenge is so sweet," said one celebrator, hoisting high a poster of Abdel-Aziz al-Rantissi. Now you know the reason for the candy.
HAMAS supporters said they were pleased that the Islamic Resistance Group's repeated attempts to launch attacks against the Jewish state had finally caused Israeli casualties. They said, "Our religion orders us to respond in kind to aggression against us. You [Israeli people] are the ones who choose your leaders and choose to be their shields. Therefore your shields will suffer more blows," the leaflet said. In a world where reality and truth are casualties, these Muslims were incapable of distinguishing between their terrorist attacks targeted specifically against civilians and the Israeli response designed to hold those who were responsible for the murders accountable. In fact I dare say the Political Correctness, so prevalent in the U.S., has rendered most Americans unable to be rationally judgmental as well. .
The Muslims who now control the Palestinian Authority said, "This is a gift to the newcomers who arrived recently to our land." The HAMAS brochure added in a reference to a recent wave of Jewish immigration to Israel. The fact that Muslim "land" exceeded Jewish land by a factor of 500 to 1 didn't enter their thought process because Muslims are taught the believe that the whole world is their land. "We say to you: 'This is your fate, so wait.'".
- September 1, 2004: On this day one of the most revealing and repulsive acts in the long and uncivil history of Islam took place in a Russian school. Thirty-two fundamentalist Muslims from Chechnya used automatic weapons, grenades and explosive devices to brutality seize a grammar and middle-school in the southern Russian town of Beslan. These 32 subhuman animals, all corrupted beyond hope with Muhammad's poison, took over one-thousand hostages - most of them little children. Three days later, after depriving the children of food and water, and after raping many of them, the explosive devices these Muslims had planted among and on the children were detonated, collapsing the roof of the school and leaving over 330 women and children dead. Many of the children were shot in the back by these good Muslims as they run away. This is one of 100,000 reasons I have grown to despise Islam.
Most all of the Islamic jihadists were killed. Putin rejected ignorant, immoral, and idiotic calls by the Bush administration to negotiate with them. In his reply he said: "Why don't you meet Osama bin Laden, invite him to Brussels or to the White House and engage in talks? Ask him what he wants and give it to him so he leaves you in peace? You find it possible to set limitations in your dealings with these bastards, so why should we talk to people who are child-killers?" I despise Vladimir Putin for what he has done politically, but does not mean that everything he says is wrong. .
What follows is a series of news articles, albeit augmented to reflect the Islamic religious indoctrination of the perpetrators. To infer that murdering hundreds of children in cold blood while shouting "Allahu Akbar" was a nonsectarian political response to oppression is ignorant, immoral, and irrational. If you are interested is seeing pictures of this cruelty, many are posted at www.ProphetOfDoom.net under the "A Week that Revealed Islam's Terrorist Nature" link from the homepage.
BESLAN, Russia, September 4 - Long before the first bombs exploded in Middle School No. 1, marking the beginning of a ferocious battle that left hundreds of schoolchildren and their parents and teachers dead, the hostages had descended to near despair. "At first I thought it was a joke," said one survivor, Emma Gagiyeva, 13, who sat numbly on a couch on Saturday, as the death toll climbed relentlessly, to 330, with many children still missing. "Then they started to shoot the windows, and glass fell on us. They were all shooting [Allahu Akbar] above our heads as they shot and killed a few of us. Then I knew it was real.".
She and other survivors and their families began to give a coherent account of the 52 hours of killings and captivity at the hands of masked Islamic gunmen that erupted in a catastrophic chain of events on Friday, when two large explosions set off battles between the captors and Russian forces. At least 1,200 people had been crammed into the school gymnasium, with no food and little water, and with a frightening network of bombs laced over their heads.
Temperatures had become stifling, survivors and their families said Saturday, and some students were so hungry they had taken to eating the wilted bouquets they had carried to school. One boy said he was hoping for a bomb to go off, so the crisis might end. The Islamic terrorists teased their child captives, and shot at several men to demonstrate the penalty for breaking their rules.
Even as Beslan was consumed by agonizing worry and grief, interviews with the survivors told of a moment when the first day of school became the opening of an ordeal. The day began with an assembly in the schoolyard, with children streaming in with parents and brothers and sisters to open the school year. It was like years past, until the moment when the newly arriving first graders were to be introduced. It had always been a tender moment in years past. This year, people heard shouts, and saw something alarming: a line of masked gunmen advancing through the yard.
"The terrorists ran in yelling, 'Allahu Akhbar,'" said Asamaz Bekoyev, 11, who escaped with his mother and brother and lay in his bed Saturday at his grandmother's house, being treated for cuts and minor burns. [Allahu Akbar means "Allah is the Greatest." It is the thing Satan covets most and what caused him to fall. Muhammad first deployed the slogan during his brutal terrorist raid on the Khaybar Jews (detailed in the "Blood & Booty" chapter of Prophet of Doom), calling it the "Islamic Prayer of Fear." Islam's lone prophet and Allah's singular spokesperson set the example all Muslim terrorists follow to this day. The 19 suicide bombers of 9/11 infamy also shouted "Allahu Akbar." It is the confession that most everyone ignores.].
A brief gun battle ensued, as the Islamic terrorists overwhelmed the few police officers at the ceremony, who had been caught unaware. With shouts of Allahu Akhbar combined with violent threats, the entire school assembly was herded into the gymnasium and told to sit down on the floor. The Muslim militants knew how to force the group to submit. [After all, Islam means "submission" in Arabic.] The captives would soon learn that being told to sit meant just that.
Asamaz's older brother, Azamat, 14, said one of the hostages, an Ossetian man, tried to stand but as he rose to his feet a Muslim shot him in the forehead. The man fell straight to the floor, dead. "I saw this with my eyes," the boy said.
Another man tried to run out the back door to freedom, but a Muslim followed him, calmly sighted him through the rifle and shot him in the back. The man's body was then dragged through the gymnasium by the feet, leaving a long trail of blood. [All good Muslims are bad people. Islam makes them that way.].
The cruel rules of the siege were now established: Obey or die. [It was just like Islam. It was in complete harmony with the Qur'an.].
Details followed: The hostages were allowed to speak only in Russian, so the captors could understand every word. They were told that they must remain in their places. They were told to hand in their cell phones. "They said, 'If we hear somebody's telephone ringing, 20 people around you will be killed,'" said Serafima Bekoyeva, 44, the mother of the two boys.
An order of business was soon under way. As hundreds of students huddled together, the Islamic terrorists gathered about 10 of the adult male hostages and enlisted them to help place bombs throughout the gym. First, they produced their makeshift bombs. Some were large plastic beer bottles packed with explosives, others rectangular, bricklike packets, wrapped tightly in brown tape, the survivors said.
The Muslim captors strung rope between the two basketball rims, and hung a line of these explosives overhead. The basketball nets themselves were tied shut, forming mesh baskets, into which more bombs were placed. Other bombs were arrayed along the floor and walls; the hostages estimated 20 in all, strung together with remarkable speed and skill. [Islam isn't bad at everything.].
The entire assembly was connected by blue and red wires, and at all times one of the terrorists held a small black box with which the bombs could be made to explode. "They told us that one press of a button was enough to detonate everything," Ms. Bekoyeva said.
Another group of hostages, about 10 or 15 boys, were ordered into the adjacent school building, where they served as a labor pool, stacking desks against doors and windows as a barricade for their captors' protection from Russian gunfire or advance.
Through the gymnasium two female suicide bombers drifted, wearing running shoes and black clothes. Black veils obscured their faces, leaving only a slit for their eyes [in customary Islamic fashion]. Each had an explosive belt. Each was armed the same way: in one hand, a button for self-detonation, and in the other, a pistol.
The terrifying waiting began. Sometimes, the hostages said, they were taunted by both word and deed. [It is another thing Islam does well. They get it from their demonic wannabe god.].
On the first day, they were given buckets of water and cups, but not enough, and people grew parched with thirst. The Muslim captors took clothes, soaked them in water and threw them to the crowd, who clutched them and wrung them above their open mouths, drinking the drops. Emma said she was caring for Regina Sonakoyeva, a 3-year-old girl who kept crying out in thirst. "I held her and kept telling her, 'They will bring some, they will bring some,'" Emma said. But their cage grew hotter.
One woman asked for water, the hostages said, and a terrorist held a pistol to her head, which she pushed away in indignation. "I cannot even ask for water?" she said. The terrorists then posted one of the women with a suicide bomb belt beside her. "They said, 'If she says anything more, kill her,'" Azamat said. The woman sat quietly after that.
The Islamic rules became crueler still. Ms. Bekoyeva and her sons, and three other survivors, said that after the Muslim militants grew irritated by the children's continued crying, they pulled two men from the crowd, ordered them to hold their hands behind their heads, and addressed the room. "They said, 'If you don't stop this noise, we will kill them,'" Emma reported. One of the men was Batras Tuganov, Emma's uncle, who was shot.
People did whatever they could to take care of themselves, shedding clothes to cool down, and tearing apart school textbooks to use as fans. "For two days I was continually waving my arm to fan my children," Ms. Bekoyeva said. "They kept asking for more." [The heat didn't bother the Muslims because they are used to living in hell.].
The Islamic terrorists restricted access to the bathroom, allowing just three hostages at a time to use the toilets. With little chance for their turn, the younger children could not hold back and relieved themselves in the crowd's midst. "We had them urinate into bundles of cloth," Emma said.
The air grew steaming hot and foul-smelling with worry, urine and sweat. Eventually the terrorists shot out the top windows, the survivors said, so that a bit of air could move through the enclosed space. Sometimes the Muslim captors simply fired into the gym's ceiling.
The survivors also noted that their Islamic captors seemed to have learned from their past failures. They carried gas masks, apparently having heard of the fate of their fellow Muslims who seized a theater in Moscow two years earlier, and who had succumbed to an anesthetic gas.
Azamat recalled one Islamic terrorist, a man with a short beard whom the others called Ali [named after Muhammad's adopted son, his son-in-law, and one of the first, albeit brief, Caliphs], saying, "Have you ever seen such kind terrorists?".
Azamat and Emma said that a woman offered the hostages all of the town's money, but one of their captors said, "We don't need money. We have come here to die." [Martyrdom killing infidels for Allah is the only guaranteed why into the Islamic brothel/paradise.].
As the interactions with their Muslim captors deepened, the hostages began to develop a sense of who held their fates. They estimated that the Islamic terrorists numbered around 30. With the temperature rising, many of the gunmen removed their masks, displaying thick Islamic beards. They spoke Russian and a language the Ossetians said they did not understand, but was probably Arabic. The hostages said they were unable to tell how many Arabs were among their captors.
One of the Muslim militants spoke of normal life, even as his own fate seemed sealed. "He said he himself had a wife and five children at home," Emma said.
The hostages heard through rumors shared quietly from captive to captive that at least one of the women with the bomb belts detonated herself in the school library on Wednesday. "After the first day, we did not see the women again," Ms. Bekoyeva said.
The Islamic terrorists also spoke of politics, saying that they wanted the release of six Ingush [a racial group in the North Caucasian region which is overwhelmingly Islamic] who had been detained after an terrorist raid in June left nearly 100 dead, and that they wanted to extend the war between Russia and its breakaway republic of Chechnya. [Simply stated, they wanted an Islamic state in Chechnya and elsewhere and didn't care how many people they had to terrorize and kill to obtain their goal.] .
They also showed strange signs of fastidiousness, considering their evident determination to die. Several terrorists, three hostages said, carried toothbrushes, razors and toothpaste, tucked beside their ammunition on their camouflage-clad chests. [So that you know, Tabari, Islam's first historian, reports that Muhammad said "Allah tested Abraham with acts of ritual purification: cleansing the nostrils with water, using the toothstick, parting the hair with the fingers, paring the nails, shaving the pubic hair, circumcision, plucking the armpit, trimming the mustache, and washing the forepart and rear of traces of feces and urine."].
By late Friday morning, as the temperature soared anew in the crowded gymnasium, the hostages were becoming weaker by the hour. "People were almost losing consciousness," Azamat said. "We had not eaten or had water in almost three days." Another boy who survived, Atsomaz Ktsoyev, 14, said the children were so hungry they ate the floral bouquets they had brought to school for the first day of class. "I never thought in my life I'd be eating flowers," he said, but, "It didn't help.".
Finally, at shortly after 1 p.m., five or so Islamic terrorists checked on the explosives, the survivors said, and a few minutes later, the hall shook from an unexpected blast. The first bomb blew out the windows and filled the room with smoke and falling bits of plaster. Some hostages near the broken frames began to pour through them. Dashes for freedom began.
Others who survived dived for shelter, laying flat. Emma said Azamat fell atop her and his younger brother, trying to cover their bodies and hold them to the gymnasium's floor. "He said to me, 'Don't be afraid.'".
Then came the second blast. Their small group rose through the acrid smell of the detonated explosives, and scrambled out the window, too.
Life and death seemed to have been left to the whims of the seating arrangement. In the densely packed crowd, those nearest the bombs absorbed much of the shrapnel and force, and were killed. Those away from them, and near the now vanished windows, had a chance.
Emma said she ran wildly, as the Muslims opened fire. A boy who was running with his sister was struck, and the girl stopped to help him. Emma continued on. "I didn't see what happened to them," she said.
Ms. Bekoyeva said she handed six or seven children out the window, as older children scrambled past. Then she went out herself. She and her two sons ran to a shed, took shelter in it as the bullets flew by, and then Azamat punched out the back window, and they scrambled through it. After another sprint they came to the Russian police officers and soldiers. Most of them realized they were safe, but all did not. Seeing the police, Emma was confused. "I got scared and thought they were other terrorists," she said. "But one embraced me and said, 'Do not be afraid.'".
Asamaz stopped when he reached a covered place near the police, and as the battle raged only a few yards behind them, he snatched fistfuls of grapes from the trellises, and, handing them out to the children with him - the first food they had had in more than two days. Now lying in bed, he winced as his aunt Zalina Basiyeva put a traditional medicine on his burns.
Outside their window, people clustered in the courtyard, waiting for news. Everything the people of Beslan thought they knew about living, his aunt said, had changed. She rubbed bits of the filament of eggshell onto the boy's blisters and burns, and said the lesson was indelible: "We never knew how happy we were," [before we were confronted by Islam].
A second news story reveals: When the Islamic terrorist mastermind Shamil Basayev kidnapped over one-thousand hostages, mostly schoolchildren, in Beslan last week, it was not for a narrow nationalist cause. His objective was more radical - and less likely to be achieved - than the aims of more run-of-the-mill Chechen Muslims, who merely want full independence from Russia. He dreams of establishing an Islamic Emirate across the North Caucasus, and to do so, he has been fomenting the Islamic rebellion that plagues states across the broad stretch of territory from the Red Sea to the Caspian.
As President Vladimir Putin waded through the cold Caucasian dawn yesterday, it was a point that he was keen to stress. "One of the tasks pursued by the terrorists was to stoke ethnic hatred, to blow up the whole of North Caucasus." Not just Chechnya, in other words, and not just Chechens. This was about Islam's quest to dominate the world.
In the horror of that moment, the Russian leader was briefly united with his sworn foe: Alsan Maskhadov, the exiled Chechen president, who also disputed the suggestion that this terrible outrage could be blamed on the cause of independence. Akhmed Zakayev, Maskhadov's London spokesman, insisted that the Muslim militants who killed 330 children at the school in Russia were not Chechens at all. He was right. They were just good Muslims following Muhammad's example.
When a senior adviser to the Kremlin announced on the day of the assault that 10 Arab Muslims were among the hostage takers, his claim was designed to link the terrorists with a wider foe: Islamic jihadists. The first part wasn't true but the conclusion was. Islamic terrorism isn't out race or politics - it's about religion. It was learned that the bulk of the Muslim militants were a mixture of Chechen and Ingush, from the neighboring and equally troubled republic of Ingushetia.
Communist Russia, like Fascist Russia today, has a brutal and bloody history. The people of Chechnya and Ingushetia are right in hating them as are the people who live in Poland, Hungry, Czechoslovakia, Lithuania, and Romania - but you don't see them murdering 300 children while shouting Allahu Akbar.
The leaders of the original civil war in Chechnya have been superseded by increasingly ruthless Islamic guerrillas and terrorists, most under the leadership of Basayev, a Muslim cleric who is willing to kill indiscriminately in increasingly shocking acts of brutality. In pursuit of his goal of establishing an Islamic republic stretching across Chechnya, Ingushetia and North Ossetia, Basayev has followed a strategy of staging sudden raids, putting hundreds of lives at risk and provoking a deadly, but usually incompetent, Russian response.
In one of the first attacks under Basayev's leadership in 1995, a rebel gang took hundreds of hostages in a hospital in the southern Russian town of Budennovsk. An estimated 139 people died during their assault and a botched Russian commando raid. Within a year, the same tactic was used again in a hospital in Dagestan. Hundreds of hostages were taken by bus to a town on the Chechen border. Russian warplanes and artillery pounded the area, killing many of the hostages, but most rebels escaped.
Each time Basayev ordered an attack, criticism of the Kremlin's mistakes outweighed the outrage against the Islamic perpetrators. Until last week, the worst horror came in October 2002 when Islamic militants seized a Moscow theatre and 129 hostages died alongside 41 Muslims.
Since then, the terror has intensified. In February, a suicide bombing killed at least 40 people on the Moscow subway and in May a bomb in a stadium in Grozny killed the Moscow-backed Chechen President Akhmad Kadyrov and five others. Just four days earlier, two Russian civilian airliners exploded in mid-air, killing 89.
The third journalistic accounting from the AP reads, dateline: BESLAN, Russia - The three-day hostage siege at a school in southern Russia ended in chaos and bloodshed Friday, after witnesses said Muslim militants set off bombs and Russian commandos stormed the building. Hostages fled in terror, many of them children who were half-naked and covered in blood. Officials estimated the death toll at more than 200. [It was 330.].
Early Saturday, 531 people remained hospitalized, including 283 children - 92 of the youngsters in very grave condition, health officials said. Sixty-two hours after the hostage drama began during a celebration marking the first day of the school year, the Russian government said resistance had ended.
Valery Andreyev, Russia's Federal Security Service chief in the region, said 10 Arabs were among 27 Muslim militants who were killed. The ITAR-Tass news agency, citing unidentified security sources, reported the hostage-taking was the work of Islamic warlord Shamil Basayev.
Alla Gadieyeva, 24, who was taken captive with her 7-year-old son and mother, said the Muslim militants displayed terrifying brutality from the start. One gunman, whose pockets were stuffed with grenades, held up the corpse of a man just shot in front of hundreds of hostages and warned: "If a child utters even a sound, we'll kill another one.".
"When children fainted from lack of sleep, food and water, the masked Muslim captors simply sneered," she said, adding "adults implored children to drink their own urine in the intolerable heat of the gym." She and other hostages reported there was a little water and no food the first day. The hostages got nothing to eat or drink after that.
Gadieyeva told of three days of unspeakable horror - of children so frightened they couldn't sleep, of Islamic captors coolly threatening to kill off hostages one by one. The gym where they were held was so cramped there was hardly room to move. "We were in complete fear," said Gadieyeva, who spoke to an Associated Press reporter as she lay collapsed with exhaustion on a stretcher outside a hospital. "People were praying all the time, and those that didn't know how to pray - we taught them.".
The Interfax news agency quoted unidentified sources in the regional Health Ministry as saying more than 200 people were killed. The figure could not be confirmed. Reporters said they had seen at least 100 bodies in the school gym.
Under a grove of trees outside the school, white sheets covered dead bodies, including those of children, on lines of stretchers. Grieving parents and loved ones knelt beside the dead, some of whom were awaiting identification. Nearby, anxious crowds gathered around lists of injured posted on the walls of the hospital buildings.
It was not clear where the tragic end to the siege would leave President Vladimir Putin's tough policy on Chechnya, which has enjoyed broad domestic support despite the heavy toll Islamic terrorism has taken in recent years. He has said the Russian fight in the Caucasus was part of the world's larger war on terrorism.
On the campaign trail in Wisconsin, President Bush said the hostage siege was "another grim reminder" of the lengths to which terrorists will go. World governments joined Washington in condemning the militants.
"It is hard to express my revulsion at the inhumanity of terrorists prepared to put children and their families through such suffering," British Prime Minister Tony Blair said.
The State Department issued a public announcement warning U.S. citizens living or traveling in Russia against going to Chechnya and the neighboring regions because of a heightened risk of terrorist attacks. "American citizens in Russia should exercise caution and remain vigilant and aware of these heightened risks when planning use of or using any form of public transportation. American citizens should also avoid large public gatherings that lack enhanced security measures," the announcement said.
The Arab presence among the attackers would support Putin's contention that al-Qaida terrorists were deeply involved in the Chechen conflict, where Muslim fighters have been battling Russian forces in a brutal war for more than a decade. [This is complete idiocy. Al-Qaeda is a religious organization, not a racial one.] ITAR-Tass said Basayev received funding for the attack from alleged al-Qaida operative, Abu Omar as-Saif. [Actually, their funding came from Islamic OPECers in Iran and Saudi Arabia.].
Russian authorities said they stormed the building after the militants set off explosions and fired shots as emergency teams approached to collect the bodies of several men killed earlier. They said the Islamic hostage-takers had given them permission to take the corpses away. Witnesses quoted by Russian media said the militants opened fire on fleeing children and then began to escape themselves.
A police explosives expert told NTV television that the commandos stormed the building after bombs wired to basketball hoops exploded in the gymnasium, where many of the children were being held. A captive who escaped told NTV that an Islamic suicide bomber blew herself up in the gym.
Channel One TV reported three of the Islamic jihadists were arrested after trying to escape in civilian dress. Four Muslim militants were believed to have escaped. A member of an elite security unit died saving two young girls, ITAR-Tass reported.
A hostage who escaped told the AP that the Muslim militants numbered 28, including women wearing camouflage uniforms. The hostage, who identified himself only as Teimuraz, said the Islamic terrorists began wiring the school with explosives as soon as they took control. He, too, said they had placed bombs on both basketball hoops in the gym.
The Muslim militants, some with explosives strapped to their bodies, stormed the school in Beslan on Wednesday morning and kept the hundreds of children along with parents in the sweltering gymnasium, refusing to allow deliveries of food and water. "They didn't let me go to the toilet for three days, not once. They never let me drink or go to the toilet," Teimuraz said.
Leonid Roshal, a pediatrician involved in negotiations with the Muslim militants before they blew up the gym called them "very cruel people ... a ruthless enemy." He said, "I talked with them many times on my cell phone, but every time I asked to give food, water and medicine to the hostages they refused my request," Roshal said.
Putin's adviser, Aslanbek Aslakhanov, said security forces had not planned to storm the building, but were prompted to move by the explosions about 1 p.m. Friday. Officials had pledged not to use force. Russian forces had held back, perhaps remembering the deadly outcome two years ago when security troops pumped nerve gas into a Moscow theater before storming in to free about 800 hostages being held by Islamic terrorists. The nerve gas debilitated the captors but also was the cause of most of the 129 hostage deaths.
As the children escaped the school, residents and troops ran through the streets, and the wounded were carried off on stretchers. An AP reporter saw ambulances speeding by, the windows streaked with blood. Four armed men in civilian clothes ran by, shouting, "A militant ran this way.".
Streets around the school were a dizzying tableau of chaos as soldiers and men in civilian clothes carried children - some naked, some clad only in underpants, some covered in blood, some bandaged. Women, newly freed from the school, fainted.
The children drank eagerly from bottles of water given to them once they reached safety. Many of the children had removed their clothing because of the stifling heat in the gymnasium.
A journalistic accounting written by Peter Conradi begins: After more than 24 hours in the sweltering heat of the school gymnasium in Beslan, one of the boys trapped inside could not take it any longer. Summoning up his courage, he approached a hostage taker [Muslim militant] with a bayonet fixed to his assault rifle and asked him for a drink. It was probably the worst error that he could have made.
"Instead of giving him water, he drove his bayonet through the boy's body," said Stanislav Tsarakhov, 10, another captive standing nearby. "I don't know if he died.".
Details of the incident emerged as children who escaped the siege described how their captors had deliberately deprived them of food and water, repeatedly firing guns into the ceiling to try to silence them. "The [Islamic] hostage takers would hold their machineguns to your temple and said that if there was a lot of noise, they would shoot everyone," said a girl, who gave her name only as Zalina.
Diana Gadzhinova, 14, who also survived the siege, said that one of the greatest hardships had been the lack of food and drink. "When we were let out to go to the lavatory, some children would run into a room where there were plants in pots and they would eat them," she said. "Others would hide the plants in their underwear and share them with their friends. But the hunger was not as bad as the thirst. Some children couldn't take it and would urinate into their hand and drink.".
At another point, Gadzhinova said, they were all ordered to lie down. There were so many people packed into the gym that they had to lie on top of each other. "The [Islamic] gunmen warned that if there was an arm or a leg in their way, they would shoot at it without warning," she said.
For Arsen Khasigov, 11, trapped with his mother, the worst thing was the sleep deprivation. "They kept us awake all the time," he said. "They would pour our urine on our heads.".
Also horrific was the role played by two "black widows" - Chechen [Muslim] women who turned to terrorism to avenge husbands and brothers killed during previous acts of Muslim militancy. According to accounts from some captives, the women blew themselves up in the first hours of the siege, killing several men near them.
- September 6, 2004: Ending a very bad week for Islam, the death toll from a suicide blast outside a Moscow subway station rose to 11, after two people died from their wounds in the hospital. A female Islamic suicide bomber blew herself up outside a busy Moscow underground station. According to their online confession, the Islambouli Brigades, the same Islamic group that said it downed two planes in Russia earlier in the week, was irresponsible.
Nine people were killed immediately in the subway suicide bombing and 51 were injured by the blast, which caused scenes of carnage in the late evening rush hour. Two men died from their wounds later in a Moscow hospital, while 38 people, including two children, remained hospitalized with serious injuries and burns.
- September 7, 2004: In a failed campaign born of lies and fueled by political ego, the 1,000th American soldier was sacrificed for naught in Iraq. Casualties including disfiguring third degree burns, the loss of limbs, and debilitating gunshot wounds destroyed another 10,000 American lives and families.
- September 12, 2004: In Iraq, Muslim militants killed 50 people in Baghdad. The Tawhid and Jihad group, headed by Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, posted a statement on his website claiming responsibility for one of the car bombings.
- September 14, 2004: Muslim militants launched two deadly assaults against Iraqi police targets killing 47 people in a car bombing of a police recruit line in Baghdad and 12 more police officers in a drive by shooting in Baquba. Islamic terrorist groups calling themselves "Unification" and "Jihad" claimed responsibility on Muslim websites. 114 Iraqis were wounded in the bombings.
The Baghdad bombing took place on Haifa Street, a dangerous stretch through central Baghdad dotted with markets and coffee shops. The neighborhood had been plagued by fighting between U.S. troops and insurgents, earning a nickname: "Little Fallujah.".
The carnage along the stretch sparked anger at the United States for poor security. Upset crowds sifted through debris and cursed Americans. One man cursed President Bush. Another cursed Americans, saying "it's an American-Israeli conspiracy." Muslims were killing Muslims and it was the fault of the Christians and Jews. No one ever said Muslims were smart.
In Baquba, video outside the Karkh police administrative and recruitment center showed the smoldering wreckage of seven or eight cars. The same police station had come under mortar attack a couple of hours earlier. Of the four mortars fired toward the building, two landed in the courtyard behind it, one landed near the front gate and a fourth did not explode. Then two hours later, gunmen attacked a police minibus in a drive-by shooting, killing 12 officers and wounding three civilians. Rahman said the minibus was filled with 18 police officers.
- September 14, 2004: Unable to stem the violence, the United States announced that it would transfer more than $3,000,000,000.00 earmarked for Iraqi reconstruction to improve security the State Department revealed. It would become the most expensive and underperforming item in the war.
In a rather foul exchange, the United States said that reduce spending on water and sewage projects by $1.9 billion and electricity by $1 billion. According to the State Department, "very few Iraqis have access to portable water and most receive electricity for only about half the day.".
In October 2003, Congress appropriated $87 billion to help fund the war in Iraq - $18.7 billion of which was set aside for reconstruction. About $4.1 billion of that was allocated for sewage, water and electricity projects. The State Department said about $650 million of that $4.1 billion had already been spent. Other U.S. officials have said most of the funding earmarked for reconstruction was not being spent because poor security was preventing projects from being completed.
- September 14, 2004: Maj. General Pete Chiarelli, commander of the Army's 1st Cavalry Division, said the helicopter gunship attack that killed several people surrounding the wreckage of a U.S. armored vehicle blown up by a car bomb Sunday was justified and that the helicopter's pilots were coming under fire at the time. The crippled Bradley fighting vehicle was surrounded by terrorists and looters, Chiarelli said, who were threatening to steal sensitive communications equipment inside the vehicle and were attacking U.S. troops.
More than a dozen people were killed in the rocket attack, including a producer for the Arabic-language news network Al-Arabiya, whose death was captured on videotape. Witnesses on the ground said there was no gunfire coming from the crowd that was surrounding the flaming vehicle, which had been crippled by a car bomb earlier in the day. But Chiarelli said his troops and helicopter pilots were under a great deal of gunfire.
"The radio communications from our folks in the air was that there was small-arms fire - heavy small-arms fire, very well-aimed small-arms fire," Chiarelli said during a briefing on the incident. Someone was lying and I'd bet it was the Muslims who had blown up the vehicle in the first place.
- September 12, 2004: In a rising tide of death and destruction in Iraq, another 90 people were murdered by their religion bringing the known death toll in Baghdad over the past 3 days to 150.
- September 22, 2004: Two Border Policemen, Menashe Komemi, 19, and Mamoya Tahio, 20, were killed and 17 Israelis were wounded in a terrorist bombing carried out by a female Islamic suicide bomber at the French Hill junction hitchhiking post in northern Jerusalem. The Fatah al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility for corrupting and equipping this horrible woman.
- September 23, 2004: Tal Bardugo, and Nir Sami, both 21, and both from Jerusalem, and Israel Lutati, 20, of were murdered by several Palestinian terrorists armed with AK-47 assault riffles and hand grenades. These Muslim murderers infiltrated the community of Morag in the southern Gaza Strip. A journalist was also wounded in the exchange of fire in which killed the two Muslims. Two Fatah-related terror groups and Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.
- September 24, 2004: Tiferet Tratner, 24, of Jerusalem was killed in her home in Neve Dekalim by a mortar strike.
- September 29, 2004: Dorit Aniso, who was just two years old, and Yuval Abebeh, just four years of age, were blown up by an Iranian Kassam rocket fired from Gaza while they playing in the street outside their home. Some 20 civilians were wounded. HAMAS claimed responsibility for firing the rocket.
When the Islamic-controlled AP condemns Israel for the civilians they have killed in their recent attempt to liberate their kidnapped soldiers and stop this incessant barrage of rocket attacks, remember how many times Muslims murdered Jews before the Jews responded.
- September 30, 2004: Gilad Fisher, 22, was killed before dawn when HAMAS terrorists, under cover of heavy fog, attacked.
- September 30, 2004: Shlomit Batito, 36, was shot and killed by HAMAS gunman while jogging. Victor Ariel, 20, a medic, was killed by a grenade thrown by one of the terrorists as he ran to aid Batito.
- October 6, 2004: Pratheep Nanongkham, 24, a second greenhouse worker from Thailand, was killed when armed terrorists infiltrated the hothouse area of Kfar Darom. HAMAS claimed responsibility for murdering this innocent man.
- October 7, 2004: A total of 45 people were killed by Muslims in terror bombings at two Sinai holiday resorts frequented by Israelis: 29 at the Taba Hilton and 3 at Ras a-Satan. Several of those murdered were children. More than 100 vacationing Jews were wounded. Witnesses described the blasts as "the gates of hell." They were right.
"The whole front of the hotel has collapsed. There are dozens of people on the floor, lots of blood. It is very tense," witness Yigal Vakni told Israeli Radio. "I am standing outside of the hotel, the whole thing is burning and they have nothing to put it out with.".
"We know of other people trapped under the ruins of the hotel," Yerucham Mendola said. "At least 36 people were killed in the bombing and more than 120 were wounded," Mendola said as emergency vehicles carried Israelis across the border for treatment. The total fatalities would ultimately rise to 45, making the bombing the deadliest attack on an Israeli target outside of Israel.
Israeli police sources said the blast was from a car bomb, as they pointed to reported a burned-out vehicle adjacent to the wreckage. About two hours after the attack, two other bombs were detonated in nearby camping areas. Those blasts were the result of truck bombs that killed at least two people - an Egyptian and an Israeli. Ten more were wounded.
Thursday marked the end of Sukkot, called Tabernacles, where Yahweh asked the Yahuwdym to camp out with Him for a week and celebrate their relationship. A fun and sun hotel in Islamic Egypt looking over Islamic Saudi Arabia wasn't what He had in mind.
While the bombings didn't bring Yahweh's original Torah instructions to mind, it did cause many Jews to remember the November 2002 attack in the Kenyan city of Mombasa where three suicide bombers had blown up the Israeli-owned Paradise Hotel, killing 12. That blast came just after assailants fired two missiles at an Israeli charter plane carrying 271 people but missed their target.
Among the dead Israelis at Taba were: Assaf Greenwald, 27; Hafez al-Hafi, 39; Rotem Moriah, 27; Tzila Niv, 43, and her two sons, Gilad, 11, and Lior, 3; Oleg Paizakov, 32, and his wife Ludmilla, 30,; and Khalil Zeitounya, 10. The Israeli victims at Ras a-Satan included: Michal Alexander, 27; Roy Avisaf, 28; and Einat Naor, 27.
- October 17, 2004: The World Heath Organization announced today that 70,000 Africans had died in Sudan's Darfur region alone since March 1st of this year - a staggering 320 people a day. While they were dying from various causes including disease and malnutrition, the perpetrator was the same. Muslim militias under the control of the Islamic government had driven the Africans off of their farmland and had confiscated their homes and property - forcing them into horrid refugee camps.
The WHO report said that the 70,000 death toll did not include fatalities attributable to the armed attacks the Islamic government had been perpetrating against the civilian population in the southern Sudan. But they did confirm that 1.8 million Africans had been thrown off their land and out of their homes, albeit without acknowledging that it had been done by Islamic raiders.
Ever into denial, and following Muhammad's order to lie, Muhammad Yusuf Ibrahim, the State Minister at the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, called the WHO findings "totally wrong." He blamed the deaths on the U.N.
Contemporaniously with the filing, U.N. spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said, "The United Nations is receiving many fresh reports of attacks against internally displaced people in South Darfur, where tens of thousands of people have been killed in the conflict." .
- October 19, 2004: Yair Nisim Turgemann, 22, was killed near Mevo Dotan in Samaria when Palestinian gunmen opened fire from Palestinian territory west of the community. Fatah's Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility.
- October 21, 2004: Moshe Almaliach, 35, an engineer, was killed by a bomb explosion while conducting construction work on the Philadelphi road in the Gaza Strip. HAMAS claimed responsibility for murdering the man.
- October 24, 2004: Ed Seitz, a U.S. diplomat and security officer in the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, was killed in a mortar attack at Camp Victory near Baghdad Airport.
- October 24, 2004: The bodies of 49 Iraqi army recruits were found massacred near the Iranian border. They had been ambushed and then murdered. A website used by Muslim militants posted a statement claiming credit for killing the 49 recruits who were not armed.
"This was an execution. We found the dead lying face down by the roadside with a single bullet wound to the head," Iraqi National Guard commander Ali al-Kaaki was quoted saying. Local police said that they all had their hands crossed behind their heads. Interior Ministry spokesman Adnan Abdul Rahman said 37 bodies were found shot dead on the side of the road, while the bodies of 12 others were found in a burned bus.
They were traveling in three minibuses, in civilian clothes, and according to reports, they were stopped at a fake checkpoint. It was then that Muslim militants fired rocket-propelled grenades at the vehicles. "They were ambushed by a large, well-organized force with good intelligence," a senior security official explained. "There was probably collusion among some of the recruits and militant groups," Diyala province deputy Governor Aqil Hamid al-Adili told al-Arabiya television. "Otherwise, the gunmen would not have gotten the information about the soldiers' departure from their training camp and that they were unarmed," he added.
Yes, it is true. America has been training and arming a large Islamic army - 250,000 Muslims strong. Their equipment is Uncle Sam's best - Abrams tanks Bradley fighting vehicles, and armored personnel carriers - all emblazed with Satan's ultimate desire: Allahu Akbar.
- October 24, 2004: 20 Iraqi policemen were killed and 47 were wounded in two separate suicide car bombing attacks.
- October 24, 2004: A Bulgarian soldier was killed and three others were wounded in a car bomb attack in the southern city of Karbala.
- October 24, 2004: Iraqi olice found the headless body of a man wearing a business suit in the river Tigris, near the northern city of Kirkuk.
- October 24, 2004: U.S. planes bombed suspected guerrilla positions in Fallujah, Iraq, killing six people. Witnesses said the dead were all civilians. In the process, especially by the time the news was replayed on televisions throughout the Muslim world, America had manufactured a hundred new terrorists for every one they had killed.
- October 28, 2004: Michael Chizhik, 21, of Tiberias was killed and six others were wounded in a mortar shell attack in the Gaza Strip. HAMAS claimed responsibility.
- November 1, 2004: Three people were killed and over 30 were wounded when an Islamic suicide bomber detonated himself at the Carmel Market in central Tel Aviv. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) in Nablus claimed responsibility. The attack was carried out by Amar Alfar, 18, from the Askar refugee camp in Nablus. His victim's names were: Tatiana Ackerman, 32,; Leah Levine, 64,; and Shmuel Levy, 65. I'm sure his mother was proud.
- November 9, 2004: The Pentagon reported today that 10 U.S. troops had been killed in street-to-street urban warfare in Fallujah, Iraq. Lt. General Thomas Metz told reporters, "So far we have achieved our objectives ahead or schedule and the coalition casualties have been light." Success has been redefined. Things are better now that 14 Americans have lost their lives in Fallujah rather than 4, especially after pardoning the murderers, because the nation can dispense with trying the religious clerics responsible for the original crimes.
Allah was able to harvest a few martyrs. Iraqi casualties were said to number 80 or so. They died while local mosques serenaded them with a lively musical rendition of Allahu Akbar. While some Muslim militants remained to collect jihad bonus points, heeding the imams call to arms, most of the terrorists simply left town to kill elsewhere on another day. The U.S. had estimated that 5,000 "insurgents" had previously been in the city so the American war machine diminished Allah's local mujahideen by a whopping two percent. How that is worth the ultimate sacrifice of 10 Americans is beyond me. And let us not forget, the U.S. taxpayer is now burdened with the cost of rebuilding the parts of the city which were destroyed during the battle.
There was one bit of interesting news regarding the American misadventure in Fallujah. General Metz said: "the Iraqi forces have acquitted themselves well. They have been tasked with searching some of the city's 77 mosques where they have found lots of munitions and weapons." If the mosques weren't supporting the fight against the Americans why would the weapons the militants were using be stored there? Why would a religious institution need munitions and weapons? Could it be as simple as the enemy = islam and islam = fighting?
- November 9, 2004: Charles Duelfer, the CIA's point man on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, said that he narrowly escaped death today when his convoy was attacked by "insurgents" on the road from Baghdad to the city's main airport. Two of his security guards were killed when the convoy of cars were fired on after Muslims blocked the road with a burning vehicle. "Where do all these kids who want to blow themselves up come from?" the central "intelligence" agency point man asked. The mosque, dummy.
- November 9, 2004: Good Muslims attacked two police stations near Baquba, about 30 miles north of Baghdad, killing four people. Another 15 people died in separate terrorist incidents in Baghdad on this day. In northern Iraq, at least three people died and several others were wounded in a suicide car bomb attack targeting an Iraqi national guard base north of Kirkuk. It was just another day in the land Muhammad had corrupted.
Incidentally, if I had the time and patience to be more diligent and comprehensive, I would be listing ten or more Islamic terrorist attacks each and every day. And that wouldn't even be the half of it. Most Islamic terrorism goes unreported because most Muslims kill in countries where free speech and a free press are illegal. For example, for Muslim militants in the Sudan to murder 2.7 million Africans over the past 20 years they had to obliterate 370 innocent civilians a day - every day. If they worked a 12 hour day that is 30 souls an hour. The cost of tolerating Islam is beyond comprehension. It is the least compassionate and enlightened thing we do.
- November 11, 2004: Under the heading of good news, PA/PLO/Fatah terrorist leader and homosexual, Yasser Arafat, died an ugly death to AIDS at age 75 in a military hospital in Paris, France. He was among the most evil and ruthless men to have ever lived. By the time of his death Arafat had personally confiscated over $900 billion in international aid that was intended for the people he was allegedly serving. And that was after having funded hundreds upon hundreds of terrorist acts that claimed the lives of thousands of Jews and Americans. Such is the nature of Marxism and Islam.
- November 17, 2004: Muslims in Iraq cared so little for those trying to care for them they murdered Margaret Hassan, the Director of CARE International in Iraq. She had been kidnapped on October 19th and was confirmed dead when jihadists released a video of her murder. According to the Al-Jazeera tape, a masked militant shot the blindfolded woman in the head using a handgun. Hassan had been responsible for helping to rebuild Baghdad's hospital.
Margaret Hassan had appeared in two videos aired by Al-Jazeera in October, pleading for her life. In one, on October 27, she urged Britons to pressure Prime Minister Tony Blair to withdraw troops from the country. Hassan also called for the release of all female prisoners in Iraq and urged CARE's board of directors to end operations in Iraq, an action they already had taken. Hassan's actual pleas are not heard in the tape, but an anchor for Al-Jazeera described the contents of her message. Five days earlier, a videotape of Hassan in her own voice showed her tearfully urging Blair to pull troops from Iraq.
Muslims are as likely to kill Muslims as they are Christians and Jews, civilians as they are soldiers, women as they are men, their friends as they are their foes. Islam is an equal opportunity killing machine.
CARE pulled its staff out of Iraq the day after Margaret was abducted saying that it was too dangerous to work there. The Islamic terrorist group, the Base of Jihad, issued statements immediately after kidnapping Mrs. Hassan that they would kill her unless Great Britain pulled its troops out of Iraq within 48 hours. Margaret held dual citizenship in Iraq and the U.K. At the time of Margaret's murder the U.K. had reduced its troop strength in Iraq from 46,000 to just 8,500.
The Base of Jihad had been responsible for beheading many foreigners in Iraq including Americans Eugene Armstrong, Nicholas Berg, and Jack Hensley and Briton Kenneth Bigley. They also decapitated a Japanese hostage.
- December 7, 2004: Good Muslims, linked to al-Qaeda, but actually acting on behalf of Allah and Islam, opened fire on the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. They killed five employees.
- December 7, 2004: Nadav Kudinski, 20, was killed by a bomb, along with his dog, when a booby-trapped chicken coup exploded northwest of the Karni Corssing in the Gaza Strip. Four others were wounded in the exchange of fire while evacuating him. HAMAS claimed responsibility for the murder.
- December 12, 2004: Five IDF soldiers were killed and five were wounded when a tunnel filled with 1.5 tons of explosives was detonated under them. Two Muslim militants infiltrated their post and opened fire. Another Muslim militant then activated a second explosive device. HAMAS and the Fatah Hawks claimed responsibility. The soldiers killed included several with Islamic names: Araf Azbarga, 19; Sa'id Jahaja, 19; Hussein Abu Leil, 23; Adham Shehada, 19; and Tarek al-Ziadne, 20.
- December 14, 2004: Jitladda Tap-arsa, 19, an agricultural worker from Udon Thani's Nong Han district in northeastern Thailand, was killed and two other workers from Thailand and Nepal were wounded by mortar shells fired at them by good Muslims.
- December 15, 2004: An Islamic suicide bomber killed 7 Muslims near Karbala's Imam Hussein Mosque.
- December 19, 2004: Suicide car bombers in Karbala and Najaf, Iraq murdered 67 Muslims. In a particularly sink act, the Najaf suicide bomber plowed his car into a funeral procession, exploding himself just a few yards from the Imam Ali shrine. On his way to hell this Muslim killed 51 people and severely wounded 92 more. The perpetrator was arrested with tweezers, pulling pieces of his remains from sidewalks and buildings. The Karbala blast wounded 37 in addition to the 16 Muslims the Muslim killed.
- December 19, 2004: In Baghdad, a Muslim militant fired upon a vehicle containing an election worker and two bodyguards, killing all three people inside. A fourth person was murdered in a separate shooting. The previous day, another Muslim had shot four mortar rounds into a voter registration site in northern Baghdad, killing one and wounding 8.
- December 19, 2004: Muslims fired four mortars into a youth center in Dujay, a small Iraqi town between Tikrit and Samarra. Another gang of Islamic jihadists detonated a roadside bomb at a university bus station in Mosul, wounding two students. The day before a similar device blew up an school bus and killed another Islamic student, wounding 6 more. The bomber complained that his timing was off and that he meant to kill American forces.
- December 19, 2004: Busy today in Baghdad, Islamic jihadists kidnapped 10 Iraqi employees for the Washington-based Saudi Group, a security company. The Muslim kidnappers later released videotape of their hostages kneeling before them as they gloated in their black ski masks. The Muslims said that they would murder their hostages unless the Saudi Group left Iraq.
- December 21, 2004: Ariella Fahima, 39, was stabbed to death at the door to her house by a Muslim.
- December 22, 2004: Salem al-Kimlat, 28, a Bedouin who was employed as a security guard at a construction site west of Hebron, was shot and killed by Palestinian terrorists. The Fatah al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility.
- December 2004: During this year 200 international terrorist acts were perpetrated by Islamic organizations. Outside of Islamic countries where the death toll is both staggering and unquantifiable, 1,500 people were murdered by Muslims and another 4,000 were mutilated by them.
Fifty percent of these terrorist attacks used some variation of an explosive device, either personal, car, truck, or roadside bomb. Suicide bombers, Islam's signature act, were responsible for about half of these assaults. Another 25% of the 200 international Islamic terrorist events were perpetrated with automatic weapons. Fifteen percent of the total were directed at Americans and only one third of the attacks were perpetrated at non-Western targets. That means that two-thirds of Islamic terrorist acts in 2004 killed Muslims, not infidels. This enemy isn't very smart. Unfortunately, their foe remains ignorant and indoctrinated so the discrepancy in cerebral prowess is mitigated. .